Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ah, Tina - you shattered my hopes - since we are twin prius' I feel like the same thing will happen- I will go under the knife again to get rid of em though. It's getting real rediculous! I so hope you like your new job!

Thanks for the info Nicole - Somethings gotta give with this crazy economy - sounds like you and Mike are getting along today - I think I'm gonna get that husband book they were talking about just in case... LOL

I had cottage cheese for dinner! so, egg salad for bfst & chicken salad chopped to smitherines for lunch and now cottage cheese - so much for cream Soups LOL.

Chris - glad to hear your ickyness is gone - smooth sailing from here on out~

Kim - I see you~ How was the concert - were you able to smuggle in your sf cramberry juice for your cocktail LOL

Hi Ladies

Just checking in. Trying to catch up on my reading. I havent done this much reading since high school :eek:My modem is out and I'm waiting for At&t to send me a new one. So I am doing all my reading at work.

Candra- the concert was nice especially with the weather. I had never been to this venue so I didnt bring anything but a blanket :) I ended up spending way more money then I wanted to:w00t:

Good Morning Everyone:smile:... Hopefully we all have a good day today... I'm SOOO FRUSTRATED:cursing:. I've been eatin all Protein, and workin my ARSE off.. I walk 30 min in the day and I run at least 3 1/2 miles at night.. I weighed myself this morning.. and then the scale says I've gained 5lbs!!

What the frackin FRUCK!!!???!!!:)

:) OK... i'm praying this is all Water gain since its almost "my time of the month" i'm thinking i'm gonna do an all liquid diet to just detox myself... any suggestions??? :blink:

MOrning all!!

Well said Reggie!! I totally agree.

Maria: congrats

My band is tight and I have restriction but the scale is not moving. I think/hope it will suddenly move by 5 or 6 pounds cause I haven't been eating much it or I get stuck. Gotta journal again...........

Ok so off to the new job........so I lost all my pre approved vacation and my 9/80 and was told that this is NOT an 8-5 job most days!! I don't know how long I will be able to stay being a single mother..........but I am gonna try . If I can learn to work fast...........I hope I can keep the late hours to a minimum!! WEll see but still looking for other jobs too...........budget passes today and than final vote on friday..........I am hoping to go back to my old job if we get funding. The hours are better for being a single mother..........but hey holding on to this job until I find something better.......... :-) Not gonna let it go in this econonmy!!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Just wanted to say hello. Elizabeth went to her information meeting yesterday and they told her she can star losing weight (even if its before her orientation) She thinks they are changing the way they do things.. She said they told her they go by her last charted weight.. So we'll see. I cant wait until mine on Monday, I just want to get into orientation get this ball rolling!! hehehe anyways!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a great day!!

Hey beautiful girls. Tina i looked up domestic violence.. It sounds too familiar. I told mike to look it up. He said yeah thats why we are getting help. I told him i really dont know what to do im sooo confused right now. I told him i have to look out for audrey....

Tina i can call you after 7:) Night time min start then..

So lets all start journaling and posting. i could use it too:D

-

Candra - you crack me up every night when I catch up on your posts; I can't wait to meet you in person.

Yeah, Pat... I seem to have that affect on people LOL. I just get a little goofy when I'm happy - this board & you people make me giddy.

Reggie - I swear she'd love that - she is fresh out of school - had a job in the pigglie wigglie or some place like that in Alabama - just decorating cakes but simple stuff like at safeway - other than that no experience - she could learn so much from you so if you ever need her let me know! You could teach her how to clean as you go for me too :) I swear, she's not a little girl anymore so why she expect me to still walk behind her with my sponge is beyond me hahaha

Jes, glad you're getting full off of a 1/4 cup - I'm finding that about 1/3 cup is perfect for me. 1/4c makes me sad to look at but 1/2 cup has been making me way too full. So I fill up my little 1/2 containers but not all the way. I find it harder to get all my liquids in when I'm eating like this - was so much easier when I was just on liquids.

Nicollie - This will all fly by for you. I remember when I was just starting out - I found this board right after I got my referral so I was on here way before I knew anything about the band - Thank Goodness! It takes alot of the anxiety away when you know what to expect. I think I would have chickened out if I didn't have these ladies. I am so happy that I did this.

Oh, Heather - you will be happy to know that since I peeled all my glue off (couldn't take it anymore) and the scabs are mostly gone - my incisions are really tiny and just thin lines - even the port incision - longer but still just a thin line. Doc Fisher did well - I truly believe the 6th hole is for the vacuum to suck that gas out.

Oh, and like Riley - I find the only time I stay satisfied and have no cravings is if I stick to Proteins & fat. The only other thing I eat is green veggies. If I stray from that then I'm like ms packman - just gobble, gobble, gobble!

Yeah I am glad I got on here before too. It just sounds like they might be doing things different. Who knows... hehehe.... i just need to be patient :) I am so thankful for all you guys!! I dont know what i would be doing lol....

Hey hey hey!!

Hope everyone is having a great morning. Just got back from my womens bible studies and I feel good. Although my stomach kept interupting (very embarrasing) someone gave me a Fiber One Bar cause they heard my stomach more than the speaker. LOL.. This 1200 calorie diet is killin me.

Anyway.. CANDRA- Those cakes are off the hook!! Beautiful job! Let me know what you come up with for my bros 40th and what would you charge me for a cake for 30 people?

Tina and Reggie- I agree the 11/23 surgery date SUCKS! But it is what it is.

Pam- Hey neighbor!!!..I live off B'ville and Big Horn across from Wackford. Not far from you at all. We should meet up and walk the trail in the evenings..let me know. You to Heather!!

Everyone have a great day I need to get busy and not think of food.< /p>

Boy some of you stay up really late. I just at a chicken parmesan Smart One - 26 gr Protein - 290 cal. I had 1/4 c chili and a cheese stick for Breakfast.

It has been two nights in a row now that I slept all the way through to 5:30 am - I took a Tyleonol PM both nights and my daughter didn't wake up coughing. It is amazing how getting some sleep helps you feel better in all aspects.

Boy we are all in different phases of this - that is a good thing though - we can help each other out.

So when are we going to meet in Vacaville? The next support meeting in Sacramento is October 24 so we should try for at least a week before that.

Pammie - I agree with you about the sleep - I've been up since 4am with a headache - the headache is bad enough but the lack of sleep on top of it just drives me crazy - I'm pooped! ready to go home & take a nap!!

hey everybody, hope everyones having a good day. I'm having lazy day. I went and got my car serviced this morning and that about it. No exercising or anything. I'm kinda pissed the scale is not moving, im still 4 lbs away from my initial 15 down.

I had a 1/2 c of chicken salad for brunch. This might be what I do while I'm off work, brunch, late lunch and dinner. We'll see how that goes.

hey everybody, hope everyones having a good day. I'm having lazy day. I went and got my car serviced this morning and that about it. No exercising or anything. I'm kinda pissed the scale is not moving, im still 4 lbs away from my initial 15 down.

I had a 1/2 c of chicken salad for brunch. This might be what I do while I'm off work, brunch, late lunch and dinner. We'll see how that goes.

There's something about 4lbs that just chaps my hyde! I got 6 to go!!

Oh, Heather - you will be happy to know that since I peeled all my glue off (couldn't take it anymore) and the scabs are mostly gone - my incisions are really tiny and just thin lines - even the port incision - longer but still just a thin line. Doc Fisher did well - I truly believe the 6th hole is for the vacuum to suck that gas out.

Good to hear! Lol. I'm picturing Doc Fisher with a space bag and vacuum, except he's straddling the operating table trying to get all that air out.

Robin called and moved me to purees today. I'm like you Candra she's a one size fits all person. Whatever, I had a small pc of tilapia smashed up, perfect. She also said that my appt with Dr P needed to be rescheduled, what's up with that? i'm going to call in the morning and try for the 21st :)

Heather are you coming down here tomorrow? It's bridge walk day for me. Let me know.

I think I'm missing 2 things Water and walking, ugh. I've been the same weight for 4 days now. So tomorrow I'm stepping up my water and try to walk 2 times a day at least. This is tough.