Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good morning!

I had a WAKE up call today!

I was SUPPOSED to wake up at 5 to go with mike to work today.. Well we all know nicole 5 is a bit early so i said "im sleeping" well after i heard the garage i was like crud i need keys.. to go to Walmart today.. Well i run out hes gone.. then im like ok ill call.. hes not far.. HE TOOK MY CELLLLLL! Oh my lifeline:( so i texted not to happy..

Then i went to sleep well tried u know everyone calls when ur tryin..lol.. so i get up make auds some eggs, and make a tea for me.. Grab two SMALL LITTLE TINY tylenols, and take them and take a big sip of tea (old habbits die hard) and well you betcha those darn tylenol got stuck!!!!! So stuck that is the worst pain i have felt so far. All the tea i had drank came back up.

So now im focusing on drinking 16 oz before i try to eat cause wowie.. be careful with that tylenol girls..

OK for everyone facing being laid off.. here is what we did. I had kaiser when i gave birth and mike got laid off from vsp. We couldnt afford Cobra.. so we went and looked at Kaisers Steps program, (you can find it online) and only people who have previously had kaiser and gotten laid off are eligible. Well they do it via incom but you can make quite a bit i believe i can make 50 k for us and qualify. The first year it was 50 dollars a month, co pay was 5.00 and emergency free. So very affordable coverage.. better then what we had working, then for audrey i put her on the child plan its 5.00 a month till she is 18 yrs old. Her copays are only 10 dollars. Ok now i pay 97.00 a month and my copay is 15. Next year it goes up to 145.:thumbup: but that is a LOT cheaper then cobra...

Just an fyi:)

Today was mikes first day back at work. Id have to say i do like him working jus tmy mornings are less stress alone.. its kinda nice.

April i see ya online, thursday im doin apt stuff mike wants me to look at 1 other place closer (walking distance) from intel. And then we are making up our mind, i figure no matter what he will fulfill a lease so i dont need to worry too much about moving with him right now.

To be honest we arent in agreement on which floor plan we like i like the 2/2 he lieks the 2/1 lol. So its not fun right now lol. I have a feeling though we will probably end up with the 2/1... well see:D

Good morn lovely ladies!

So cool to see all the greetings for a good morn...Jes, u so cute, hope all paperwork goes smoothly!

April! So good to see you on here! These ladies and their support ROCK! Things are getting ugly out there, with the layoffs to top it off, so we will continue to stand strong WITH and for one another, we be the BANDED SOS!

Tina, Heather, Riley, Pam & anyone else working for the state, my heart goes out to you...Tina, sounds like you have been thinking with preparation, WHY u so good for us! hehe Ck in when u can, so we just know you are doing ok & breathing! Hey Ms. Candra & Nicole hope you all have a good day (better than the morn, Nicole). Reggie woman, hope your beautiful daughter is better! Hope everyone has a good day of healthy choices! :thumbup:

DOnna! You have a good day also:D

I am gonna attempt to make an egg.:thumbup: Wish me luck lol:D

Careful Nicole.............:-)

I thought you were heading down to Sac today??

I will take mine scrambled with some cheese shredded, thank you! hehehe

I am bein careful it tasted yummy:D I do the yolk extra runny... with added ketshup (my be careful idea)

Tina i was gonna come but i couldnt fall asleep last night and when 6 came this am it was too soon i wasnt wantin to move.. so mike left me home.

OH Candra the PANTS I LOVE EM. They arent as tight as the skinny jeans but soo comfy and cute:D

Hey hey.. I'm still suffering from my toothache.. and the vicodin just throws me all off.. suppose to have dental surgery this thursday and I'm not looking forward to the procedure they have to do.. ;( Well at least I won't be able to eat afterwards so that'll jumpstart me before I get officially weighed in..

Anyways.. if I don't check back its because i'm in a yucky mood but I hope you ladies have a wonderful day! :thumbup:

ok, something is wrong with my computer - I refereshed several times and nothing new popped up - then I post - to see where everybody is and now all the new posts show up - time to catch up LOL

Nicole - glad you like the pants - we'll get you a wardrobe one way or another LOL - got a bunch of size 1 skinny jeans -any takers... My niece has decided that they aren't good enough to wear to school LOL.

LaChica - so sorry you're still in pain girl! you will feel better after the surgery.

Hi April - how's it going? Gettin back on track ??? I'm havin a tough time stayin on track right now - making all these cakes for these parties - birthday party, engagement party, blah blah blah...

Mornin Donna - whatcha got goin on today?

Jes, we are gettin close girlfriend! still waitin on my shoes to come in LOL

Pammie -you're awful quiet in here - whats the scoop?

Hi Muka! Join in!

Tina - hope you have a good day at work!!!

Good morning Chris - How did soph do today when you left her at school?

I just ate my 1/3 c tuna salad and taking a break from my system testing to catch up with my ladies. I am going to work from home all day Friday - yipee- I have a 7:30 am appt with my therapist and then I will work at home and save some gas.

Nicole - why did Mike take your cell phone and not his own?

I went to Curves yesterday afternoon - burned 367 calories - had half of a 1 egg ham and cheese omelet for dinner - pbd part of it up - and when I got on the scale this am it showed I had gained a pound. What the heck?

Did anyone see "Ruby" this week? Poor gal - her scale at home was about 10 lbs lighter than the scale at her nutritionist's office . The nutritionist reminded me of Robin.

ok so I'm still trying to figure out the FMLA stuff I've already talked to 4 people none of which could help me, now I'm waiting for a call back from someone else....So we don't get disability here until after 30days so I have to use my sick time and after 3 days off you need to apply for FMLA (which insures job security) did I mention that I talked to Bev 1st and she said this is elective surgery so i can't get FMLA B.S.

oh joy this is going to be fun...I need to find out since these FMLA papers say I need to return them by Sept 8th which is a week before the surgery.:thumbup: