Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

:confused: I have been up since about 3AM...I am getting tired even with 3 cups of coffee in my body. I think the cramping and tiredness is wearing me down so I am gonna go curl up in the fetal position and try to go to sleep. DH is @ work and dd is @ school. I have quiet time, I may as well take advantage of it. Maybe I will pop a muscle relaxer & crash...

Morning Girls~

Thank you for your kind words. Yesterday I put the entire diss together. Prior, it had been in chapters, appendi, table of contents files on my desktop...now it is in ONE. Very emotional time! I will give it a day or two and go back and look at the acknowledgments...I know there are some gramatical errors to address (any ideas Michelle).

I am tired, as is the entire country with the exception of Arizona. While this is my FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR...I am a bit pooped out w/ the lack of one hour. This is not going to be a good workout week for me. I skipped today, will TRY tomorrow and Wed., but Thursday and Friday I can't because of the tattoo. I will try to life weights on Sat. and not sweat too much. Oh well.

Everyone have a good day! I'll log on from work but not sure how much time I have to read today :confused:

love ya,

xooxoxxo

"What happens in Fla stays in Fla", TracyKS??? :confused:

Pam, I read it but didn't "edit" it... what struck me was that I loved how you wove in the past, present & future... that it was both touching & funny, reflecting YOU perfectly... the journey to get to this point, your supporters along the way, your perseverence... your heart! But if you want an "edit"...

MORE snow, Judy? ACK!! How many days 'til you're cruisin' in Ha-vai-i??

Suzie... I sometimes have those thoughts, but they are fleeting because then I remember all the other physical problems & I love my band all the more. I think you're doing GREAT w/the Reboot class... it sounds really tough & you should be very proud of yourself for doing it!!

Hope you are snoozing, TracyK... I did that yesterday... went back to bed for a couple hours after getting kids to activities! shhhhh!! don't tell on me!!

Laura... ooooohhhh mini Cadbury eggs are my FAV!!! I'd forgotten about them! Yikes!! I just can't buy any, that's all there is to it. I can never resist them!! Ack!

Hi Terry, Janie, Jen, Kat, & Haydee (thinking of her @ that resort!!)~~ Make it a good day, girls!!

Good morning again, Violets. Ethan is playing golf on the Wii and I'm just getting away from my new addiction.. the word challenge on Facebook. I keep saying only one more game and then I'll quit.. and then I keep going. I just have to pry my hands away from the keyboard and move on. I haven't even dressed yet! Ethan is reading Woman's World magazine now. lol I'm teaching him well.

Bob didn't wake up until 9 and now has to go snowblow the drive. Luckily Joe didn't pull his car into the drive so he didn't smush down the snow.

Michelle.. we have 18 days before Hawaii!! We can't wait!! It's very pretty out again with all the fresh, white snow, but I know what's underneath and it's supposed to get up to 40 tomorrow with rain. The fun never ends in Northern Michigan!!

It's sure nice sitting here in the living room with the WoodWick candle burning next to me making that crackling fire sound and Ethan close by. I love not having to sit out in the other room with the desktop pc and having to come in every few minutes to check on Ethan.

Time for me to get my butt in gear and get dressed and hair fixed.

TracyinKS... how was the weather in Florida???

TracyK... hope you feel better after a little nap. I'm sooooooooooooo glad I don't have to worry about TOM anymore. That's one of the perks of getting old!

Hello Vi's,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It rained continuously all weekend here . . . which was lovely. I like rainy weekends where you can curl up with good books and Hot Drinks. Homemade Soups for dinner. Let the rest of the world drift away. I didn't even really go online, just cuddled with my DH watching movies and such, lol.

I have an OB appointment today . . . and for the first time I know the scale will not have anything positive to report. The only question is, what is the extent of the damage??? Judging by my recent appetite and food choices, I really shouldn't be too surprised by what it shows.

I still think I can get back on the wagon a couple of weeks after the baby comes and get back on track. People also say they leave the hospital 20 pounds or so lighter . . . so that is also giving me hope, lol.

Laura, are you seeing a chiropracter occasionally? I have to go in every so often now but I really feel significantly better for the next few weeks after I go. My chiropracter specializes in pregnancy care and has been my personal savior taking me from the depths of misery to just minor annoyance with back issues. I can't recommend it highly enough.

I keep hearing about everyone's vacations both at work, with friends and online and I sooo want a vacation this year. For the last three years in a row we have spent several weeks abroad . . . but not this year. I am trying to think of something we could do this summer with a new baby that wouldn't be too difficult but still relaxing. Maybe a cabin in the woods with fishing, hiking, etc that is close to home, just in case. Perhaps we could just get a nice hotel room somewhere interesting. I am just not sure what to do.

Heather - I love those type of vacations but we don't take them very often. I usally go with my whole family on vacation and my sisters are not the camping type, LOL...

What a wonderful weekend, but no rain. Was really hoping for some. We have two weddings scheduled for the end of the week and I hope it doesn't rain then.

Terry - where is the flea market that you go to? We used to go to one on airline but that area has gotten really bad so haven't been in awhile. But I love it and I miss it!

Super busy week at work. I was here at 6am this morning, which was actually 5am! I gotta get everything in order before I leave Friday. I DO NOT want to get calls while I'm relaxing in Mexico...

I DO NOT want to get calls while I'm relaxing in Mexico...

Soooooooo, no calls from jealous Violets then, eh??

LOL! Not what I meant. I will take all calls from jealous violets! I will be thinking of all of ya'll while I'm laying out napping in the sun like a fat cat...

LOL Haydee!!!

When I was younger my family would drive up to Chattanooga for the weekend, only 1.5 hours away.. Ruby Falls, (brain fart) some mountain that was really cool, and Chattanooga ChooChoo. I have great childhood memories of going there, and I still try to get Russ to go there (I guess life gets too busy sometimes). Sometimes just down the road is a fun vacation!! Room service & turn down service are a plus too.

I'm going to CATO's today to see if I can find some new maternity shirts. I am SO TIRED of everything being too short. You can be tall... you can be pregnant.. you can NOT be tall and pregnant. Everyone says they see my belly panel, so I tug and tug and no shirts will come down long enough.. I am flooding horribly, my pants dance around my shins.. I just look a mess.

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone on here is doing Weight Watchers plan with the band? If so, let me know, I have a few questions.

TracyinKS - how was your trip? Details please.......

I'm headed for Cancun next month. And its a totally free trip! Yay. Can't wait. I'm only getting to stay 4 days, but hey, I'll take it.

I know Suzanne is on WW.

Haydee I brought the stuff home finally this weekend. Should I ship it out or wait til after you get back home?

Everyone have a great day!!

TracyK I hope you are snoozing right now. I think if you haven't a muscle relaxer is in order!!

Welcome home Tracyks!

I'll always have time for my V's!!

I'll remember you said that!!:rolleyes:

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone on here is doing Weight Watchers plan with the band? If so, let me know, I have a few questions.

TracyinKS - how was your trip? Details please.......

I'm headed for Cancun next month. And its a totally free trip! Yay. Can't wait. I'm only getting to stay 4 days, but hey, I'll take it.

Ok, I'm jealous. How did you swing a totally free trip and where can I get one???

I watched the FINAL episode of L Word and now watching Big Love.

Big Love is my favorite show...actually it's one of about 3 shows that I even bother to watch regularly. That Nicki...she's knee deep in it now, eh?