Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good evening......... I must of eaten something bad last night at Chili's because I didn't get far away from the bathroom today and ended up going home at lunch and taking a nap....... I've had a bite of skillet steak and that has been it except for the two spoons of almond butter and two glasses of Calorie Countdown milk.

Michelle and TracyK.. glad you finally know what you're up against. When I was looking up symptions for Migraines, it mentioned that severe headaches can come from sinus infections. TracyK.. hope you can get some relief soon!

I'm sitting in my easy chair, typing away on my laptop, stopping every few sentences to munch on my tuna salad while watching Paula Deen cook that good southern food.

The birds were very active outside today at the feeders. That usually means a storm. I haven't heard of anything coming in yet, but we usually get what Oklahoma gets, just a few days later and they are under a storm watch for ice. It got up to 15 degrees today. My furnace is working overtime.

I buzzed up some frozen strawberries and mango pieces with heavy cream and will have that after I'm done with my tuna. yummy. I got lots of blowling and golf in today with the Wii plus some minutes on the mini-elliptical.

Hope PamELa stayed awake til school was over.

Everyone have a good evening.

Where's Kat today??

Kat and Jennifer....yooohoooo

OK, so I have an appt with a dr set for Tuesday but now that I think of it I will have to reschedule it for when dh is off work...CRAP. Anyway, relief is on the way. I had read that it could go away on its own...now THAT would be cool. It is alot better than it was 2 weeks ago but it is still painful!

OK, need to get off here a while. Have a great evening everyone!

Hey Girlies~

Thanks Judy...wow, it was getting close to nap time for me. I had 1/2 a carne asada burrito from dinner Sat. night for lunch. It wasn't much, but was a bit heavier than I am used to.

Tracy~ OOOO my! What do they do for that anyway? How did you do it? Feel better sweetie!

Michelle~ Glad to hear you have a direction now. I hope dd feels better soon.

Well, I bought a pork roast...my first one! I have to freeze it until later this week...we have some pork cutlets from MIL that need to be cooked.

Have a great night!

I just had a little bit of beef brisket, and I spent most of the evening in the kitchen hanging shelves and reorganizing..... I bought several kinds of SF syrups and as luck would have it... Charles actually had a nifty little bottle holder (from an old Starbucks) out in his shop..... I cleaned it up and put it out..... see in Charles line of employment, he works on Starbucks equipment, and when the have a corp mandated change.. sometimes he gets their old stuff..... anyway its pretty cool.

I'm here, all is well. Manda got home middle of the night, so she spent part of the day with us when she come after Kinsey. Who was REALLY happy to see her Mama!!

Rick was off.....so it was a lazy morning. Then we hit the Dollar Movie this afternoon.

A local radio station sponsors a different movie every Monday, they are at 102.1---so they technically charge $1.02----but they always just charge a buck. Today's movie was The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Was a good movie, but lack of sleep had me soooo tired, it felt like it moved kinda slow to me. I liked it, but was ready for it to end, if that makes any sense.

Well my needles come in---so my fill is tomorrow morning. YAY!!!

Morning gals

been crazy busy the last few days. Trying hard not to be late for work.

I don't know if i told you all it was not sunburn on my feet, just so happens during the day i thought i had sunburn, my feet were absolutely frozen, then i tanned and noticed how purple they were... FROSTBITE! They are much better but yesterday got cold very easy at work.

Tracyk - glad they figured it out, they can fix you now?

Michelle, glad you got your daughter to the DR and she is doing better?

Missed you guys, I'm trying hard not to be late for work, have to leave in 20 mins, just finishing my coffee, need to throw on some clothes and run out the door.

I don't know how i didn't gain an ounce, last night total PMS night! had some onion chips, fries, and chicken quesidella (sorry bout the spelling), only had a little of each and was going to take it for lunch but threw it out.

I'll take it, I feel bloated. I'm going to to back to the Y next week, it was 5degrees last night and getting a huge stom tonight and tomorrow.

anyway, make it a great day!

Good morning everyone-

I am not sure how they are going to fix me but I am sure they will. Never had a herniated disc so I do not know what they do for it. I read that only 1 out of 10 need surgery so that raised my hopes somewhat. I decided to go to the neurologist (even if I am better by then) and let him decide. Mom has been to this dr before in the Houston Medical Center and said he is not the type to just do surgery to do it....for HIM it really has to be necessary. What a relief that is!

I am so sorry I haven't done personals in a while. Haven't really been in a personable mood but it doesn't mean I don't love ya'll....just on a rollercoaster mentally & physically. BUT, you can't keep a good woman (violet) down!

The only BAD thing about moving right now is where are our W2's gonna go? Old house, new house, yada,yada,yada. Anywho...

Have a great day friends. Repsect the pouch! Make great choices!....I am going to TracysinKS house to have some coffee :thumbup: Makes me wanna invade Starbucks!

Hey girlies...

DD had another coughing/head pounding episode during the night... & then a little one this a.m. already... poor kid... I really do hope the diagnosis is correct this time & that the antib's help... the doc said it could be a few days before dd starts to feel better... frustrating...

We're getting the snowfall that was out Janie's way last eve... schools are closed today & I bet tomorrow, too, as tonight it's all supposed to turn to "icy mix"... there's already been several major crashes & road closures here... we're supposed to get 6" & then an "icy crust" on top of that...

Other that that... will be "hunkering down" @ home today, working & doing laundry... probably won't clean as the kids tend to mess it up 10 seconds after I finish...

Make it a good one, Vi's! :thumbup:

I always meant to ask you ladies in the north - when schools close because of weather do your kids have to make it up? It seems like they're out alot for snow and stuff and i just thought that those makeup days would eat into their summer vacation alot.

How's everyone else today?? I'm gonna be super busy the rest of the week so I'll be in sporadically... Have meetings away from the office today and thursday and when i am here I'll need to catch up on what is on my desk.... not looking forward to this week. Pray it goes by quick!!!

I'm off.... be back later !!!

Good Morning.

All is well here. We are getting real little little little snow flurries. They are so cute.

Regular schedule for today. One thing that I am really going to start to work on is "Why" I got my band. If I keep reminding myself why I got it, hopefully that will help me to remember to use it correctly and not abuse it. I'll remember to not to try to eat things I shouldn't and to not over due the things I can eat. Like Tracy says, "Respect the Pouch".

TracyK, sending all my purple power to you and your neck. I hope that they can do therapy on it and get you to feeling a lot better.

Michelle, Hope your daughter gets to feeling better soon also.

Everone have a great day and remember that it is "CTCD".

Hey Gals~

Worked out this am, and Sus slept in! LOL, that is ok...I like to take Wed off from the gym, so tomorrow is my turn!

I had such a pb last night, turned into a full out puke fest! I made a kick ass dinner, and couldn't eat it, and what I did eat (pork chop) I puked right up. I was eating right too, really small bites and slow. It wasn't really a pb...like I got stuck...it was more like, nauseated. And again same thing...sick to my tummy.

Gonna go get a diet coke...bbl

Ho Hum. Another day, another dollar.

Nothing special going on with me today. Just haggling with the ex about money issues and getting nowhere. He thinks he is the only one under stress. That was always his problem and nothing has changed apparently!

I have a dear friend who's getting married next month. I want to get them a gift but don't want to add to their "stuff"...they've already combined households and have more "stuff" than they could possibly use or need. Any ideas from you guys?

Michelle - sounds like a good day for your DD to hunker down and just get better! Sounds like a grilled cheese (with the crusts cut off) and hot Soup are in order!! :thumbup:

Blahhhhhhhhhh. Just thinking of 100 things I'd rather be doing than sitting here at work!! (Better be careful what I wish for, eh?)

Terry~ A gift I ALWAYS give at special occasions is I take the invitation, and get a really nice frame for it. More people have told me (even years later) that my gift was their fav...they look at it everyday, etc.

Always a hit w/ weddings, birth announcements, etc.

Whew! Just back in from shoveling the driveway w/the kids. (FYI, our driveway is about .25 mile long!)... fed the birds... goofed around... it's lovely out there... so quiet & peaceful w/the snow all around...

Haydee, in our school system, they build in 5 "snow days" into the calendar... if we use all 5, then school ends on the scheduled date; if we use fewer or none, then they adjust the end of the school year to end that amount of days earlier than originally planned; if we use more than 5, then usually they take off days from spring break & other "minor" holidays between now & June, w/adding days to the end of the year as the last resort. Today is the 2nd "snow day" of the year so far, so we've still got 3 "in the bank". Clear as mud?

Am going to take a nice hot shower... can't feel all my toesies!... then I HAVE to WORK!!! (I need to keep telling myself that!)