Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hope you get a GREAT response from your impromptu radio promotion!!!

Well Kinsey is finally asleep....we stripped her bed and put on her new sheets, and she is laying upside down, on top of the covers, covered up with a cozy blanket. She has a thing for textures, and loves cozy soft snuggle blankets......but she is asleep---so I guess I will head that way myself.

She didn't fight going to bed, but was just excited at all the different things. LOL

I got involved in playing games with her, and missed my shows tonight, dangit!

I will see all of you in the morning!

Nighty night!

Kat

Morning.

Up and getting ready for a double shift today.

I need to go in and weigh, I did excellent yesterday and I want to see if it is going to show up on the scale today.

It's suppose to start turning cold here. In the 20's this weekend. That means hubby will be hualing wood in. Gotta get that fireplace going.

Have a great day and make good choices.

Good Morn, Vi's~~

Busy day planned, so wanted to pop in now while I had a chance so you didn't send out the flying monkeys -- again!!

Have a meeting here @ 9am re: the ES yearbook (oh yeah, did I mention I'm creating that -- in my SPARE time?? :tt2:), then errands, ending up @ lunch w/my BFF since 5th grade which will be nice to see her. Then home & WORK, etc...

Make it a good one, my sweet Vi's!

G'Morning!

Suzie - Congrats on getting things under control. How'd the scale treat you?

Mae - What kind of work do you do? That was cool of the radio station to do that. Sounds like it was 'meant to be' for you to call and get right through...like an angel was at work there! I hope you get a call!! That would be exciting!

Kat - how are things at Rick's work? Any layoffs yet? None at our office yet, but it's still early in the game. The way this business cycles it will be a few months before we really start feeling the pinch industry-wide. Was Rick in the same business in the mid-80's? That was a horrible time!!!

Janie.....Oh Jaaaaaanieeeeee! Where are youuuuuuuuuu?

I am just so excited about Evan liking his psychotherapist!! He went for his second appt. yesterday and says he thinks this will be very helpful. OMG!!! You have no idea what a blessing that is!! I have been encouraging him to do this for YEARS but he always resisted. I just want to go hug her and kiss her on the lips!

Well i've got the day off and no particular plans other than to take Hero (and me) for a LONG LONG LONG walk. It's going to be another beautiful day here so I better take advantage.

I'm sure I'll be in later.... XOXOX

Good morning ladies,

I am still losing a little at a time but am battling demons and fighting tears everyday.

Been packing & hurting and depressed. Will check in as I can if I have something productive to say :crying:

I KNOW kids make comments like Macy did all the time but it is harder to swallow when I have gained about 50 pounds so I am taking it a little harder than normal. So I guess I will just wallow around in self pity for a few days. :tt2:

Where is Judy?

Tracy: Don't get down on yourself!!!!!!!

I wanted to shoot the scale this morning..... I was good yesterday (at least pretty good) and the damn thing bounced back up to 188..... grrrrrr I tried hanging one foot off it, but still the same!!!!!!!

So, Today is payday, and I got up early thinking about work.... couldn't go back to sleep and ended up getting around early enough to run to the grocery store that has a Starbucks in it........ I bought a big bottle of their SF vanilla and they even threw in a PUMP! I had a couple bucks left on a gift card.. so by the time all was said and done I paid $6.00 for it......

Gina: We have Sams but I'm not a member.

Robby has another wrestling tournament tomorrow.... FUN FUN... he loves wrestling, and it is so nice to see.

Morning ladies! Feeling so much better today. More like myself now that the bloating has gone down. I hate when I get like that. Zit is gone, just a red blemish left. I'm so ready for the weekend!! Weather is going to be gorgeous again so we're gonna start getting our flower beds ready for the spring. I don't have any bridal appointments this weekend so I'm going to just relax for once...

Gina - WOW!! Those pics are awesome!! Did you go???

TracyK - Hope you get to feeling better! I'm sure the packing is not gonna help your back. ((((tracy))))

okay, i'll be back. just got called in to a meeting...

Tracy...LOVE your avatar!

Haydee-glad you feel better. DH is doing most of the packing but it is hard for me not to help, ya know?

Hey Girlies~

WOW...we are knee deep in Touching Spirit Bear diaramas! The kids LOVE this project and I do it every year. Spirit Bear is this great book we just finished yesterday. They brought in shoe boxes and then I gave them a baggie and we went outside to collect dirt, leaves, twigs, etc to make the diarama. I love it...all my babies are speaking Spanish, sharing paper and glue...aaahhh!

It is awesome today. Cloudy, but 70 degrees!

BBL

Woohoo Pam that video is so OFFICIAL and important, since I'm not sure what the actual position is, that video just WOW'd me lol. You go girl, so proud :tt2:

So I missed a meal and it DID kill me!!!!!

First meal I've missed in 6 months. Heh! I missed my 4th meal too.

We got home from work last night, I watched Lost and promptly fell asleep at 7pm (I was so tired some reason--maybe all the getting mad at work wore me out!). So around 3am I woke up, and I was hungry--but still exhausted, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.< /p>

4am I woke up again with horrible heartburn. I got up to get something to drink (getting up didn't cause this, walking around the kitchen did) I got super light headed and started seeing spots, then my ears started ringing. I barely made it back to bed and closed my eyes to let it all go away. Then I felt sick.. so I took 1 sip of my cranberry juice (bad choice with heartburn) and went back to sleep. Woke up this morning, feeling sick still. So, no more going to bed without eating.. ugh.

TGIF!! I am super hungry, can't wait till we go to lunch :/

I went to get a milk out of the vending machine this morning and our vending machine is cleared out.. bah.

I'm always buying stuff on the internet, you ever try buying those SF syrups online Tracy? I know some place I use to buy low-carb food carried the Da Vinci syrups.

HI~

Getting around slowly this morning, didn't sleep well, so everything seems out of whack.

Kinsey did well, once she went to sleep I heard her talk in her sleep once, and that was it until after 8 this morning. We had a minor disaster, in the milk having spoiled, but frozen waffles saved the morning for her!

Terry, they have gotten rid of some of the contracted help----welders, and things like that, all on the support side. They threaten with it all the time, Rick is TOTALLY fed up. Something happen first thing this morning, but he hasn't been able to say what.

He was here, and working IN the oilfield, on the rigs themselves in the early 80's. Our fields lasted longer than some because so many are natural gas wells as opposed to oil wells---but eventually they all shut down---and our area was much smaller, then so it just about dried up and blew away. That is when Rick left here (I stayed and we went our separate ways for a few years...convinced we could do it!!! HA!) and went to Denver, and went back to school, got his degree, and worked there. Eventually migrating back to a combination of the 2 with the office out of Brighton which is a Denver suburb. He has went all over the world with the company, but hell now they act like he is someone who just wandered in off the streets and is taking up valuable resources. So it is a day to day thing. The work here is still booming pretty well, in the gas side of things. As long as they want heat in the East they have to drill it......but as service jobs shut down between here and there with the pipeline services, it is slowing down. And Ricks part of it is something you probably know about---probably not so much others (like Michelle!!! We teased her about it in the car ride!!!) Rick runs the Frac side of the local camp. They go in and fracture the ground of previously drilled wells, opening up other groud formations, and attempting to re establish gas flow. They pump liquid nitrogen, sand, and chemicals into the ground to do that. In different quantities, with different chemicals etc. depending on how deep the well is, or whether it is a straight well or a directional. He deals with the crews going out to do that as well as the shop that handles their equipment. So he is middle management.....first to go. I would love to be a fly on the wall if and when that happens, they will be so totally lost---I cannot tell you when the last time he was off that someone didn't call to ask some sort of question. Especially since his secretary quit, when they are both gone---that place is lost!

All that said, we will be in sad shape if he gets laid off. NM unemployment offices are in such horrid shape, people are losing everything, because the office is so far behind.

We would be better off than some, we would have a home. But our bills are massive. Most of it medical, so they cannot come and repossess his esophagus, or take back all the EKG's they ran, but they could still make life miserable. Some credit card debt as we tried to live while they got his disability together----I am like you, trying to pay it off as much as possible, as quickly as possible....and all the time wondering if I would not be better off stuffing the money in my mattress and just nickel and diming the bills. Who knows????

And I wonder why the hives don't go away????

Pamela that was always a great way to occupy my DD. We live near Indian Ruins---both Aztec Ruins and Mesa Verde. In both of them they have dioramas of what life was like in the ruins they are excavating. So she always wanted to make them! I could always give her a box outside and she would play and work for hours on them!

Then when she would be home sick--I could give her a box, a catalog or magazine, or 2---and she would make a house! I think Kinsey is going to be of a similar nature, she prefers small toys to play with on the coffee table as opposed to big things.

It rained last night. Kinda drizzly out there still.

Found out from my DIL this morning, that DD and SOL are flying to FL to look into a job next week. So nice to hear about it that way. I cannot for the life of me imagine him leaving his Mommy----but maybe it would make him grow up some. I told her, at least then I would have a reason not to be seeing her or the baby. I think she thought I was being a real Biotch saying it! I meant it tho.

I think it is time to face the fact that my hives are not going anywhere.....maybe I do need happy pills.< /strong>

Well I am off to find this poor starving girl some lunch!

BBL~~

Kat

Hi guys

bored at work so thought i would check in since no one is here with me, going to be a long hour

I am going to bring my little tv in tomorrow with a dvd player built in and i have a burner at work, i have a video - chad hymes - speaker at work, i cried my eyes out but want a copy, it was amazing

so i'm going to make a couple copies, maybe burn a couple cd's and clean the place up.

I'm kind of sad today, don't know why but i am

have to be to work at 6:30 tomorrow and going out for happy hour tonight, that should be fun

I started tanning which was going well until last night when i went into the power tanner, the tops of my feet are fried. my feet never fry.

Tracyks- love the new pic, you are cute

i have to go out for a walk - see how things are going out there

You're not on any antibiotics from the surgery or anything are you Jenn? if so, don't tan!!

Just got back from TGIF's, got a porkchop.. der. Can't get it to go down, so got it to-go to try to work on it at work.