Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

My new favorite roast is the one Terry told us about.. putting the pepperoncini juice into the crockpot. YUM. I don't use the whole jar anymore, I normally use 1/2 jar, 1/2 jar worth of Water and Lipton's french onion powder.. and sometimes garlic powder on top of that. When it's done cooking, I take the meat out and put in a bag of instant brown rice into the crockpot for 20 minutes, cooks up in the flavor of the spicy meat.. mmm..

Tracy~Good luck with the MRI.

Thanks for all the meat tips. Mom always bought meat, then later in life ate more fish...not so much red meat. In college, I was too poor to cook meat...lived on carbs (Top Ramen, Mac and cheese (Blue box only)) ans that is how i came to know ya'll!

Hi everyone~

MRI was OK. could not take pain meds before going since I had to drive myself there & back. Frank had to get dd ready for school so he could not bring me.

Thanks everyone :thumbup:

TracyK, so glad your back and I hope that if they see something in your MRI that they can fix it and get you all better. Hopefully some PT and relaxing.

I'm back form going to pick up some freecycle stuff, Wal-Mart, give blood, drop off Hubbys vest to have Patches sewn on, post office, bank and carwash. Now is rest and relax for the rest of the day. Think I'll put hamburgers on the grill later today.

I bought a box of the 100 calorie cakesters- what a waste of 100 calories.

Sitting here eating my bowl of w/c oatmeal. scale moved down again this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed that it keeps going that way.

mdrai, A 50K walks sounds so motivational. I would love to train for one. I did a 5k walk last year but it wasn't anything.

It was interesting reading about the truth regarding quacamole dip - less than 2% . . . no wonder it doesn't taste real. I never buy it anymore because the real thing is so easy and so cheap to make, not to mention that it tastes 100x better. I just peel an avocado and squash it with a fork, add in a couple of cloves a garlic, chop some onions and tomatoes finely and add a little lemon/lime juice and salt. We have it at least once a week - usually with fish.

Terry, I am in the same boat with the job worries. The economy has tanked along with our sales prospects. It is no fun to stay stressed over work.

Pamela, I hope you feel better soon.

Tracyk, I am sorry that Macy hurt your feelings. I have the opposite problem - pregnant but no one can really see it. I am definitely a pear and not an apple.

However, I am sure that before banding if we could carry babies in our a**, people would definitely have been asking me when my twins were due, lol. Even now that I have lost most of the weight, I still have a bubble but. My pants are always loose in the waist in order for them to fit my rear.

I did start nesting - and have been decorating in a butterfly theme with pinks, violets, blues and greens. :0)

morning, or actually good afternoon...

sucky day sucky day

huge zit on my nose. not pretty.

Just started my period. I'm bloated and huge. Ugh. Nothing to contribute to anything. Don't even want to work. Just want to go home and plop back into bed. Wish I could stay there until this weekend.

One more day, one more day...

Awww ((Haydee)).

Am feeling very productive today, working my way through my lists... yay!

Eating is good. Drinking (h20) is good.

Why can't I behave like this *every* day??

Off to run a few errands... the most important of which is to get my 'brows waxed... think Brooke Shields' eyebrows on steriods! :thumbup:

nibbling on the last of the meatloaf and drinking an Isopure alpine punch........

I've got to get back to the 170's....... I didn't want to admit this but my treasured size 10 levis had stopped fitting.... I made the mistake of washing and drying them and was so depressed when I couldn't get them buttoned..... that was when I started getting serious again.

Tracy: Robby just told me last week that I had a fat tummy and that it looked like I had a baby in there..... its just something kids do!

Hey Gang,

I rescheduled my fill appointment for next Thursday. I have seriously puked the last two days...not pb's either...just from being sick. Being on antibiotics etc, I just want to get through to the other side of the meds, etc and get a fill next week.

So, thinking about taming the brows today too. Not sure.

Has anyone ever seen that show, The Doctors? It is on CBS @ 9am (here anyway). Pretty good show. Susanne and I are going to see Dr. Ordon (from the show) on the 17th of Feb!!! I am looking foward to hearing my options. Ready to rid myself of my double chin (which I've had ALL MY LIFE..even my skinny bro and dad have it...nephew too...it is a Kerxxxx (last name) thang. And I want an eye lift!!! Terry looks amazing. My former principal had it done and she looks amazing too. Anyway, that is a month away...but wondered if ya'll have ever caught that show?

OK..gotta boogey...bbl

I think pregnancy hormones are taking over me right now!!!!

I am livid about a customer tryin to screw us over (which is really nothing new), but the people I need in the office to help me sort this out are at lunch so I'm sitting here with the paperwork just getting mad. I have been trying to breathe and calm myself down.. I shouldn't be this upset!! I just can't let it go. It's like when my b/c pills use to make me crazy, I can tell I'm not being rational but I can't help it.

Breathe, breathe..

don't you hate that feeling laura? when you know you're not being reasonable and you're getting out of control but you can't help it?? I wish I could tell you something that could help you but it happens to me too and not with pretty consequenses. Love you!

Hey, I just got called in to work. They want me to open the store at 3pm. It'll be ok, just for about 2 hours than Janice will be there.

TracyKS, Stay good, stay good, stay good...............

Haydee, Sorry about the zit. I haven't had one in years.

Pammie, I haven't seen the show but good luck.

Hubby and I took the kitties out back and walked around with them. The sun fills good on the skin. It's warm out but there is a cool breeze going.

I had a yogurt and 3oz. of ham for lunch and a handfull of pretzels. I liked what I saw on the scale this morning and I don't want to spoil it. Tonight it's a 4 0z hamburger on the grill and some grill veggies.

Have a good one.

Laura,

Don't listen to me but:

CHOCOLATE HELPS! Then again, I am not the best or most reliable resource here! Hang tough sweetie...or kick ass...whatever makes you feel better!