Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Thanks for the reminder of the Soup Suzie! I bought the stuff to make it, but it must be pushed to the back of the fridge, out of sight out of mind!

I am going to make that tonight too, give me something to eat throughout the weekend.

Heather, if you like tofu, you could just use the tofu. Or beans.. Beans are high Protein.< /p>

Hi girls, well Connor is gone....he left kicking and crying to stay---so sad, but I keep hoping it will show them that he wants to stay so they will leave him more often.....looks like it might be working!

DIL is ok the Dr. thinks. She did not go into much detail this morning, but apparantly did with the Dr. and she is bleeding following sex. So he put a halt to that for 2 weeks. He said the vaginal lining is very thin at this point due to the surge of hormones in the area--and that it is not uncommon, so to wait 2 weeks, try it, if it continues, wait another 2 and so on. That eventually the surge of hormones in the area will cause the lining to thicken, and she should be fine. He did not want to do an US saying the sound waves sometime increase problems this early on, her blood work looked fine, and she is not bleeding any other time, so he thinks she is ok for now.

I told DIL that was good enough, she did not need to be corrupting my son anyway!! She just blushed and laughed....so naive she is!!!

Suzanne, we should all be so lucky as to have a Dr. who spends so much time and effort helping us help ourselves. My band Dr. is nice enough, he is one heck of a surgeon, but his overall demeanor and presence is smug! Like he thinks he is better than you---he is pleasant, but not someone I would choose to hang out with!!

In your case he would tell you what you should be doing, and expect you to do it, because he said! LOL But he is honest with me, and has always helped when I ask a question, and he did my intestine surgery even though it was not band related, and was exceptionally nice through it all---I have no complaints of him as a Dr. but there is no way he would take the time to even read something like that if I wrote it up, let alone have it ready for me to fill out! I may be wrong....but that is the impression I get from him.

I have yet to do more today than brush my teeth and hair! Sitting around in my jammie pants and a tshirt, and no make up. I put a roast in the crock pot this morning, so have zero intentions of ever getting dressed or make up on! Lazy today.....

While Connor was here, he insisted on trying to play on my elliptical which is in the room with the toy box. I hear Kinsey tell him "You better get off the exerciser, or Granny will put the hurt on you!" I about cracked up, she knows I will do nothing of the sort, but she also knows I too would have threatened it!! LOL

Kat

Heather - first thing that came to my mind was lean corned beef -- tastes kinda like ham. Or smoked turkey?

I've had a crappy eating day....snacking all day kinda thing. Grrrrr.

I've got girls-night-out tonight! Woo hoo! I'll check in with you guys in the morning. Stay warm!

Yep that was WAAAAY frequent, and is why the controllers now have wrist straps!!! Sad----and sooooo something I would do!!

Oh and smoked turkey with the cheese Soup sounds like it would be perfect and yummy!!!

Kat

Mmmm Jammie pants, I still got over an hour plus the 30-45m drive home.. ugh.

I so can't wear my non-maternity pants anymore.. I have been wearing my stretch jeans, but they don't work anymore, I am miserable today with them. Cutting circulation off to my hips.

I was in my jammies all day yesterday. I enjoyed it.

Been in my jammies all day so far!!! Made it so far as to brush my teeth, and my hair, and even put some lotion on my face and hands. That's it!

Put a roast in the crock pot this morning with lots of veggies, so have no plans to even think about getting dressed today!

Oh Haydee----SOB SIL is such a sore subject!! He is dictating when anyone can visit. Weekends only so he is home, is the order. Well Rick said to hell with him, and he has stopped by after work, but he is home---so they come to the door. During the day no one answers the door so I am told by my inlaws. I personally said (scuse me here) F*#K that! I have grandbabies I do not have to make appointments to see. The more time I spend with him, the more I will fall in love with him, and the more the being pushed away from him will hurt, so I am cutting my losses.

If I knew where to buy a skeleton---like those they always had in science class---I would send the back bone to my DD as a message! I just want to shake her!

So I have not seen Corvin since he left the hospital. Abbey has called and when I wanted to bring Kinsey to see the baby she said Rhett doesn't really want other kids around him yet. My son said he was given the same message---and they have not been over either. Rhett wants this baby for him and his family only....and is doing everything in his little Eddie Munster body to make that happen!

There is really nothing I can do----she does not listen, this is a choice she made, so for now I guess we will let her wallow in it. If and when she asks for help or wants us, she knows where we are. Sad, Sucky situation....wish I had better answers.

Oh well......maybe over time.....

Off to find something to drink----I want Diet DP----but avoiding it!! LOL

Kat

My eating sux. Really. Nutella out of the jar w/a spoon?? What universe am I on?? I suck.

What are the titles of the books your doc suggested that you read, Suzie? Inquiring minds want to know!

I was in my jammies Monday and Tuesday and loved it!

Ethan's mom came and got him about an hour early so that was a nice surprise. I went to Walmart and got some Protein things.. cottage cheese, ham and tuna salad, pickled bologna and italian sausage. I have shrimp here that I need to cook up. I might have that for supper unless I go out with DD Kris and SIL Nathan. Bob is 4 hours away and Weather Bug just started chirping for a winter storm watch for tomorrow and Sunday. We're supposed to get snow starting tomorrow morning with 8 or more inches expected. He doesn't leave for home until 2 tomorrow. Now I'm gonna worry!! Course if it gets bad he can stay another night. He doesn't have to worry about preaching anymore now that he's officially retired again.

Ethan has been playing with the Wii while he's here. He loves the baseball and tennis and is darn good at golf. It's amazing to see how much he knows about controlling it at his young age.

Eating has been good again today. I had a couple of bites of scrambled egg and cheese this morning and threw the rest away. A slice of cheese for snack. Soup at hand for lunch and am now waiting to find out about supper. Still no sugar for me even though there are chocolate chips in the drawer left over from fudge making. I'm not even tempted cause I don't want to undo what I've done since Jan. 2

PamELa and TracyK.. hope you're feeling better for the weekend.

Kat.. how are the hives doing??

Smoked turkey in the soup sounds like a winner.. Same with the corned beef.

Everyone have a good evening. Enjoy your Friday evening!

My eating sux. Really. Nutella out of the jar w/a spoon?? What universe am I on?? I suck.

What are the titles of the books your doc suggested that you read, Suzie? Inquiring minds want to know!

Now that is something I would NOT be able to resist!! LOVE that Nutella. But I won't buy it anymore cause I would be the only one eating it one large Soup spoon at a time!!

Hi ladies-

Thanks for the well wishes & thoughts. My PCP said NO more chiro...I went for more x-rays today, got drugs and I will probably be schedules for an MRI next week.

I am tired of wearing jammies.

bye ya'll.....