Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Pam - is the movie festival dressy? Did you see the dresses I sent you? Hopefully you'll get alot of use out of them like I did...

I'm here I'm here............. I am coming down with DH cold or whatever and I've been reading the Twilight series.. plus wrestling, plus work, plus my boss is out today and Monday...........

My fill is working........ the hunger pains have gone away I am more to my "comfort" zone of restriction.... probably more tight than you all like to be.. but for me..... RELIEF.

To be full after a single bowl of Tomato Soup.... heaven. I did have a few bites of chicken alfredo and had no problem with it........

The good news...... 183.4 this morning.

:wink:Hi Haydee :yikes: Hi Tracy

I'm off to go get ready for work. Chat with you later.

Hey Girlies...

Not much to report... I'm up, too, TracyK... but not sure why... I've been eating ok & exercising, too... stupid scale/stupid body... this can't be all I can actually lose, can it? I'm still FAT! ARGH! Well, today's another day & I'm going to make EXCELLENT choices & am going to work out @ the Y + take a 1/2 hr Zumba class this eve... I'm also thinking about joining my sisters' 50-mile, 2-day MS walk in June, so I'll need to get training for THAT if I decide to do it... DH is the captain of the biking team... last year was their 1st year & they were the "rookie team of the year" w/ $ raised... I don't bike, but I figure I can walk, & now sisters & dh have joined efforts as 1 team, so...

Did that even make sense??

DD is home from school today... she's had this weird cough for a week now... actually, I took her to the docs last Fri about it & he told me it was just a head cold & that her chest was fine (she's got asthma issues so I'm always extra cautious)... but for the past few days, every time she coughs she throws up, too (lovely!)... so I took her back to the doc yesterday & he says it's RSV so she's on meds, etc........

I'm rambling... ttfn!

I agree about Sam Elliot. He just has such a cowboy cuteness factor going on, and I like his voice with the slow drawl but could go without the lengthy mustache. I find Billy Bob Thornton cute in a strange way as well (just not the sling blade version, lol). I think gray hair can be sexy on the right person (and the right shade of gray).

Jennifur,

I agree . . . a good kisser is very important. I am happy your girls are back in order, lol. I would be scared to death to get the jewelry back in if they wont go on their own.

Laura,

I can't wait to see your nursery once it is put together. I have to start coming up with ideas for my own, lol.

TracyK,

I am suffering with back pain as well . . . so I hope you get some good drugs and feel better soon.

I am also happy you are moving. I could never feel comfortable in a neighborhood with frequent robberies all around. It sounds like the next house is going to be so much better anyways. Also frequent moves keep you lean and efficient as far as "stuff" is concerned. Moving after you have been in the same place for 10 years is an exercise in insanity if you have packrat tendencies like me. Good luck with your move.

Suziecat, I think I like your psych too :0).

TracyinKS, Is the Twilight series a good read? I keep hearing about it.

mdrai, Zumba is soo much fun. I miss my class, lol. I hope your DD is feeling better.

Tracy- What do you think of the Twilight series? I kept hearing about it (I saw the movie, was eh I thought), so I went to Amazon to order the set.. then I read reviews and people were saying it was overrated basically, so I backed out.

Benjamin Button WAS a good movie, I really did like it, it was very much like Forrest Gump-- but it WAS wayyyy tooo looong to be sitting in the theater in a bra & maternity pants. I checked my phone clock several times, my ass was hurting and I kept shifting and fidgeting. The fancy seats actually tilt down, so you have to use your legs to push yourself up and doing that for 3 hours really takes a toll. During a war scene in the Water, lots of blowing up and rumbling and it set Carson off. He was going crazy, so I was trying to layer my coats on top of me to cushion the noise lol. It is 12 degrees today.. waaah?!

Good luck with the goal Haydee, you weren't in 18 last time we saw you were you? (Bottoms I mean).

Tracy with scary neighborhood- Uhm.. yeah MOVE. That would have be panic-attacking every single night. I worry about break ins and I've never lived somewhere that had a single one. Everytime I hear a noise I go over a game plan.. what I'll do, how do I get Russ up without him making noises (impossible), where is my bat, what about the dog--is she leashed tonight? Etc. I'm a mess!

OH! We got the wiifit in yesterday, set it up. I was getting ready for the movie, so I watched Russell set up an account first.. his wii-fit age was TWENTY! Feh. But it said he was obese, and he's gained more weight than I thought he has. I was shocked, he's not far off from me, but I look a lot bigger--and I'm taller.. how is that fair?!

Then I did my profile, my center of balance was way off and after something it says "Do you find yourself tripping when you walk?" and we both laughed and he said "Why yes Wii, she does." LOL. So maybe I'll learn some balance with this thing. I think we both had the same BMI- 33. But my wiifit age was 34.. so it said negative stuff about me, where as it told HIM despite being out of shape, he's in relatively good condition-something to that affect.

Then I watched him run, where you follow a guy.. I got a kick out of that, I hear Russ panting and can't breathe and this little bobble head guy in a purple outfit keeps gesturing at him to hurry up LOL. He did hula hoops too.. and then a little yoga with what he said was a 'hot trainer'. I said 'hot??' and he goes 'it was her or the dude' and I said 'yeah but HOT to describe a flat chested cartoon??'. I can't wait to play with it this evening, and have my HOT guy trainer. Hehe.

The Twilight series is a good read........ its easy as far as young adult literature goes. The book is better than the movie in that it goes into the "family" more. I'm finishing book two now.

I've had some peanuts and coffee so far today.........

I liked the twilight series at first... sorry to tell you tracy but i had a heck of a time finishing the third book. 1 and 2 were a two night affair. i couldn't put them down. then along came 3 and.... blah...

last time i saw ya'll i was in a tight 18. now my 18's are loose but still can't finagle myself into the 16's, LOL... my top has always been smaller than my bottom. I was in a size 16 last spring and now i'm in 14...

That might explain why my 18 year old niece hasn't finished it yet...... LOL.. still I want to read all 4.

The snow has stopped and I am feeling so sleepy........ I'm coming down with something and I don't like it one bit. I need to clean the house tomorrow and it won't do me any good to have 4 boys underfoot and being sick!

I'm here, alive and almost well again. Won't be on til later today. I have both Kinsey and Connor. My DIL is headed to the Dr. she had some bleeding issues last night----so is off to the OB. Not much down time with Connor around! Where Kinsey takes her little toys and plays for hours....not so with Connor!!! He was hilarious, at first he wanted his Mommy by his side...for about 2 seconds, and she tells me, I hope he doesn't throw a fit when I leave, my emotions are shot--and before she could finish the sentence he was literally pushing her towards the door, she ask for a kiss, he kissed her and closed the door. He LOVES coming to play with Kinsey, but they seldom ever leave him anywhere! I love having him here, so plan to spend the morning being drug from one activity to the next. At least now I fit through the tunnel he likes to crawl through!! Too bad it still kills my knees!

BBL girlies, I am off to be Granny!

Kat

Hey, Just got home from work and than going to the store. I bought the stuff to make tha ham & cheese Soup with. I'll make that for dinner tonight. I made some potato and cheese soup yesterday and hubby says why don't I have that. Well because it has all the carbs in it.

So far today I have had my morning cocoa, 1 little thing of Jello and now I'm haveing a Protein Shake. So I'm doing good so far. I did weigh myself this morning so I probably will wait till Sunday or Monday to weigh again. Hopefully it won't take as long as last time to show up on the scale.< /span>

Now I have to get my daily report filled out for the Doc. He gave me a sheet that I fill out with who, what, where, how and why I'm doing what I'm doing. He wants to know what I do all the time so he can see if there is a pattern that needs to be broke or if there is something that I should be doing that I'm not. I'll get that filled out than I'll probably grab the book and get to reading again on it.

Keep your fingers crossed that all of this gets me over this hurddle that is blocking me.

Have a great day. It snowed this morning but now the sun is out and melting all of it.

I reallllyyyyy want to try the ham and cheese Soup. The only problem is that we don't eat pork. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good substitute that would taste good in the soup?

Kat817, I hope your DIL is alright. That can be a scary experience.

Hey gang~

Heather, I would think you can use turkey instead...or more tofu. I eat so much pork...love that "other white meat".

We are watching a video on Civil Rights. It is really amazing how little kids know about the struggles that came before them.

I am still sick...and really wish I could go home. I have an hour and 1/2 to go...wish me luck.