Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I made pot #3 of h&ch Soup used boiled ham and 2% cheese and low fat s/c. and of course had to add cyanne because that sounded good. This was so much better, not as salty.

Mom and DD are both addicted to it as well so i've had to share and it goes quick, i have 2 cups a day

anyway, i'm really off to bed

Too Funny, Terri! Thanks for thinking of me! That about sums up my attitude right about now! In fact, I'm so "done" w/the day that I actually FORGOT that I was gonna have a drink this eve... now it's too late, I fear... I'm going to go to bed instead... drat it all... me & my goody-two-shoeness!

Well...again, not only did I fall off the wagon...I got off and walked a mile from it! Ended up at a pizza joint and ate a salad AND 3 pieces of pizza (all veggie THIN CRUST) but 3 pieces all the same. Now..I am killing a box of Good & Plenty that my evil friend gave me for xmas. Do you see a pattern????

Good night!

Laura, the one I know about kids and arms....is that a child cannot put his arm up and over his head and touch the opposite ear until about age 5. In Africa, when Rick was working there, that is how they determined whether a child was ready for going to school or not, it had nothing to do with age at all! If you raise their arm straight up, and over the top of their head, they cannot touch the other ear until around 5. It is when their body growth catches up to their head size!

Well my Dad fractured L1, nothing to be done about it, it just has to heal now. He is sure hurting. They gave him pain meds.

Tonight the baby was less red in the face, and seemed to be less "swollen". He is officially an eater, he figured out the nursing thing!! LOL She is up and around and going home in the morning, feeling pretty good.

We just stopped and grabbed a burger on the way home, ate half, and a couple of onion rings. Brought the rest home....lunch tomorrow!

I am going tomorrow to find me a shirt to wear to the company party on Sat. night. Actually I have one I am thinking of, think I will go try it on and see what Rick thinks....maybe I won't have to go shopping!

BB in a while!

Kat

Ahhhhh... to wake up to the dulcet tones of a cat moaning, interspersed with squeals of what sounds like a squeeky toy being stepped on... now THAT is the way to start the day @ 5am! :confused:

Yep, you guessed it, it's Mr. Mo! & his incredibly broken digestive system @ work yet again. I already have a call in to the vet... it's been only 1 month since she was last here & I've given Mo his Rx food, liquid meds 2x/day, and 2 kitty enemas since then... & still here we are, w/poor Mo in so much pain... I'm thinking that this is not going to end well... it seems to be getting worse, not better... her visits are having to come closer & closer together. DD cried @ bedtime because she was upset that he was in pain, DH is angry because of the cost, I'm conflicted because I see all the options... waah.

Good morning gals

Michelle - i'm sorry about your cat, that is very sad and a very hard decision to have to make

I'm so excited this morning, I got up and jumped on the scale like i do every morning and BAM (heheheh) it says 197.... not the 198 i would have been happy with... and i'm happy enough and then i'm in the shower thinking and guess what... not only have i love 8lbs since i got home (and that does not include what i gained from fluid) but I am officially at -100lbs today:woot:

It has been a long 2 years but I have lost 100lbs - brings tears to my eyes to even think about it

I think i'm going to Celebrate with some h&ch Soup today.

Hope you all have a good day, I'm going to log on at some point at work.

Thanks all for your support and motivation to pick my ass up and kick it, this last 6 months was almost harder than the initial first year.

love ya all

and here is a post to get to an even 2200 for me ...lol

Ok i really have to get up and get moving

but 100lbs... that is 2 of my ds... I had 2 of him packed on my body.... that is amazing

and right on 2 year anniversary of when i got serious for surgery, Jan 1, 2007 I vowed to lose my 10% and have suregery in April

don't get me wrong i'm still on a mission, but never thought i'd hit this mark

I'm so excited this morning, I got up and jumped on the scale like i do every morning and BAM (heheheh) it says 197.... not the 198 i would have been happy with... and i'm happy enough and then i'm in the shower thinking and guess what... not only have i love 8lbs since i got home (and that does not include what i gained from fluid) but I am officially at -100lbs today:woot:

It has been a long 2 years but I have lost 100lbs - brings tears to my eyes to even think about itl

:hurray::welldone2::youcandothis::juggle::target::Banane27: :Banane57: :Banane20: :Dancing_sad: :confused: :party: :willy_nilly: :biggrinjester: :thumbup: :w00t: :biggrin:

WOO HOOOOOO JENNIFER!!!!

:hurray::welldone2::youcandothis::juggle::target::Banane27: :Banane57: :Banane20: :Dancing_sad: :) :party: :willy_nilly: :biggrinjester: :thumbup: :w00t: :biggrin:

:) :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :youcandothis: :youcandothis:

Congratulations Jenn!!

:confused: :Dancing_sad: :Dancing_sad:

You are my inspiration!!!

:Dancing_sad: :biggrinjester: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :youcandothis: :confused: :youcandothis: :welldone2:

:drum:Jenn, Jenn, She's our Girl.:Banane27: :welldone2: :Banane20: :Banane20: :) :Banane57: :Dancing_sad: :biggrinjester::Banane57:

Good Morning!!!!!

Terry congrats on your changing ticker!

Jenn congrats on 100 lbs lost!

Jane congrats on the 9 lbs

Kat congrats on the new grandbaby

Suzie congrats on your good checkup

Michelle congrats on 4 more meetings

Laura congrats on learning about the BRAT diet

Haydee congrats on just going to bed instead of eating after a PB

Pam congrats on being honest and being so dang adorable!

Judy congrats on the pics on facebook! CUTE!

Tracy congrats on being the first to get us all back on track!

Gina, Denise, Heather, HH, Maizie, Tonya, Panda, and all others who post infrequently........ CONGRATS on making it a new year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom is in Denver today getting her first fill! She is down 19 lbs. Also Cindy one of the moms on the PTA is down 30 with her band. She's had 2 fills.

JENN JENN JENN,

YAY YAY YAY YAY

:confused: :) :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester: :youcandothis: :youcandothis:

WOOFREAKINHOO!!!

Good on you girlie!!!

:confused::Banane20::):Banane20::biggrinjester::Banane20::biggrinjester::Banane20::youcandothis::Banane20::youcandothis:

Michelle~ sending you hugs for your tough decision ahead! xoxoox

Home from gym (4 days this week!) and now am rushed...i'll pop in from work!

xooxoxxo