Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Real Life Sex Educator Here---Feel Free to Ask Questions!

Hey there,

Men's penis' actually have the ability to grow until they are in their early 20's, the average being around 6 inches. If you measure, remember to count the area from your scrotum up to and including the head :cool2:

The penis size question is kinda funny because size is kinda like an optical illusion....one of the reason's so many men "manscape" their private parts now...tends to make them look bigger ;)

6 inches! :cool: that sucks. I was told when a mans belly gets bigger his penis can draw in so I would assume if you lost the belly you might get that back.

The plenty of fish forums are at Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com

If you aren't single and looking for a partner or date, etc.

you can put in your profile, only here for the forums. Right at the top of the screen if you click on forums, they are conversations about everything and anything under the sun from dating questions to the supernatural, health and fitness, etc.

There is a huge list of topics to talk about. I like to read

the sexuality section. It's amazing what strangers will

share with one another.

Guess I'm the odd ball here. I know exactly where my g-spot is and have multiple orgasms and have squirted without trying. I just go with the feeling and It just happens. Your right it is a little messy but we don't mind because it's worth the clean up afterward.

Your not the odd ball, I'm the same. Never had a problem with it. And I know where it's at, learned that a long time ago.

You are both very lucky. I am sure if I had one I would have found it by now. I bought a toy that was supposed to guaranty a G spot orgasm. Like I said before, the only place I have any feeling at all is the clitoris. I wish it was inside where all the thrusting goes on.

my thought was that as you lose weight, that the fat around the base of the penis would flatten out and make the penis longer for penetration. That was my question.

Your not the odd ball, I'm the same. Never had a problem with it. And I know where it's at, learned that a long time ago.

You know it must not be to common though because every guy that has happened with was pleasantly surprised. They never experienced it before. It seemed also, that for them pleasing me to that extent made them puff and beat their chest like king kong heehee.

:thumbup::lol:I'm here, for some reason my alerts weren't telling me that the threads were updated, so I thought people weren't interested :thumbup::tt2:

Trust me, people are interested! LOL!!

Denise..... I'm with you. I'm 49 and I'm STILL not sure I know what a "G spot" is. I have fabulous, and multiple orgasms.... Does that mean I have one? I find the entire thing confusing. Should I even worry about it if I'm happy?

It's hard to explain, but you'll know. Lordy, will you know! lol I've only had it happen a few times, but wowza... *givin' me ideas* :thumbup:

And yes, every woman has g spot.

You can find it pretty easily.......try curving your fingers and feeling inside towards your belly button. You will feel a spongy like feeling and some pressure when you push down.

Yeah it works best if you do the come hither finger curl like you're suductively calling someone over and it's like a spongey walnut...it is real :thumbup:

Does the penis get longer as you lose the weight?

I heard that for every 35 pounds or so you lose you can gain an inch of penis....

My bf did not like going into the sex shop and looking around. We would rather brouse

online.

One of my favorite places online and in store is loverspackage.com it's a store we have here in WA and we used to love going there, but now that we have a baby we can't take him in so we shop online...also adameve.com is a nice place to check out :thumbup: personally I didn't like the vibrating ring...everytime we buy one it ends up breaking grrr...and before it broke it just wasn't that great..it would roll and not be in the right spot...DH and I have lots of toys and goodies so if anyone is ever curious about something along those lines I know quite a bit...first hand lol....feel free to ask on here or you can send me a personal message :thumbup: I'm not shy and no question is too strange or anything for me :smile: Right before my hubby deployed last year for Iraq he came home with a "Clone a Willy Kit" It was so neat and useful for when he was gone for 15 months...I recommend it to a lot of my friends that have hubbys in the military :ohmy: Fun fun

Edited by rodriguezequal
wanted to add something

Ok this may seem weird...but I am a little weird so here it goes. How do you really know the difference in the feeling? What I mean is I have heard that the G spot orgasm makes you feel like you have to pee, so how do you know if really have to pee or if it is the orgasm? Since I have lost weight I have had that feeling and it has been a good one but distracting because I don't know if it is good thing or a icky thing. Any details would be helpful :smile2:

Oh and the shot for the G spot I heard was like Botox for the G spot. IDK

Ok this may seem weird...but I am a little weird so here it goes. How do you really know the difference in the feeling? What I mean is I have heard that the G spot orgasm makes you feel like you have to pee, so how do you know if really have to pee or if it is the orgasm? Since I have lost weight I have had that feeling and it has been a good one but distracting because I don't know if it is good thing or a icky thing. Any details would be helpful :smile2:

Oh and the shot for the G spot I heard was like Botox for the G spot. IDK

That's exactly the feeling you are looking for. Try to really let go and press down as if you are to pee when you get that weird feeling on your gspot. It might take you a couple tries to really let go and kinda go with the flow, lol. Make sure to have an extra towel handy for easy clean up:thumbup: