Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2009 - New York City Banded Together-Lapband Talk National Event

Are you coming to "NYC" for the National LAP-BAND Conference?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you coming to "NYC" for the National LAP-BAND Conference?

I live in NYC so I would love to attend. I dont drive so if anyone is driving from NYC and wouldnt mind bringing me along that would be great...I have gas money, lol

Yes, both my sister and I would both like to attend this years conference. We would prefer to pay the extra to stay in NYC but if it means more people could attend in NJ, we would still go.

Thanks

Lisa Fredette

YES!! I want to go. Where and how much? I'd like NJ and want to know if I have to spend the night at the hotel. Can I go, attend the conferences, go home, then come back? Keep me posted. Atlantic City sound fun!!

Edited by MyTurn

I would love for you to try & find a venue in the Baltimmore, MD area. :D I sure will go closer to home.

I would choose NJ over NYC. :thumbup:

Doo

NJ is great for me and I will come if it in NJ or NY. Secaucus would be good for me since I work there. If you need any info on buses I could get it for you since my husband works for a bus company:thumbup:

I live in NYC so I would love to attend. I dont drive so if anyone is driving from NYC and wouldnt mind bringing me along that would be great...I have gas money, lol

hi i drive but it depends were its being held if the parking is bad i take the train which you are more then welcome to take with me you can PM me to et me know

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. I live in upstate NY and have been waiting for an event closer to home. This sounds great, look forward to getting the much needed support. NY or NJ ok with me, sounds like it might be more affordable in NJ however.:D

I would love to come to a convention, but NY would be too costly at this time. If there is one somewhere in the midwest, I would really be interested. I live in Missouri, so Kansas City, Columbia, St Louis or even as far as Chicago might be doable for me.

I can't go to this one, but for later in the year how about Chicago, Denver or Vegas?

I would love to attend in NYC. I think the problem with NJ is you can't go anywhere without a car in NJ. In NYC you can walk around or take public transportation. NJ can be really hard to navigate.

looks like most people would be willing to pay a little more and have it in NY, I think I would too. I googled the city in NJ they were talking about and it sure doesn't have much there. And I couldn't even find what airport serves that city.

I would like to go since NYC would only be an hour or so drive. However, I have to know the dates since my lap band will be most likely be performed in March.

Keep me posted.:)

Yes i am interested in attending. Will you be having any speakers for the young at heart?...... My daughter and I both had it done and she is 17. I would love for a group speaker for the teenager-mid 20 year olds. It is hard to find a support group for them. Also, we would love it in NYC. We would only come to the Saturday conference due to work and school. Please keep us inform on cost etc

I think Las Vegas would be a great place for a conference. Affordable, great shows and would be a great spot for the West Cost and Mid West Lap Banders.