Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise Challenge

This new job is kicking my ass. As is some kind of cold/virus, our drenching, multi-day rains, and my walking partner the dog unable to walk thanks to a swollen foot.

So today all I did was a 20 minute walk, followed by weight and core work this morning. It's 6:30 p.m., dark, pouring, cold, and I'm only at 4800 steps for the day, but I don't know if I can drag myself out.

Motivation, please find me! :thumbup:

I'm taking today off. I am running in my first 5k race tomorrow, so I'm taking it easy today.

Have a great weekend guys!!

good luck georgia!!!!

today -

wii fit yoga - FINALLY got this out of it's box, nice change!

ceradad - where you hiding????, i've not even teased you about the GMEN!!!:cool2:

yesterday -

nothing, sticking to my wed off rule.

today -

3.25mile bike warm up

90min session w/trainer - all body, weight & resistance

20min run

Had Monday off from work and took the time to soothe the wounds.:thumbs_up: Tues thru Thur hiding at EMT refresher class. You can save the teasing for later, I knew it was going to be ugly, but had hopes.:frown:

As for exercise:

Monday-upper body workout and 65 minutes of cardio.

Tues-Leg workout and 65 min cardio

Wed-65 min cardio

Thur-had my practical exams for EMT and just couldn't do cardio and then those. After class, we had to unwind at the local beverage establishment. So, day off from working out.

Today-55 min of cardio this morning. Tonight will be upper body again.

How did you do, Georgia?

I did housework for 4 hours yesterday...does that count? If not, I was a blob yesterday. Feeling a little 'blechy' today; have yet to see if I can get my rear in gear and do something.

Leaving to go climb a mountain to day!!!! Bought ddr yesterday and did 30 min last night.. Georgia how did you do????

allie that sounds like fun!

georgia - very proud of you!!!!

yesterday - spin class

today - NOTHING:tongue:

Friday

6.5 miles walking

ab work

weight training

Saturday

NOTHING - came home from jewelry class and went to bed. This is one of those colds where I feel almost fine, until I try to do something. Blech.

Sunday (today)

1.5 miles - I think, after retrieving my pedometer from the pocket of my just-washed jeans. Sigh. Cold on the brain as well as in the nose ... I'll try some ab and weight training later, if my body agrees.

Yesterday-leg workout and 35 minutes on elliptical.

Today-too lazy to get to the gym before church. Got a call from work to come in for some O.T. So, I went home to catch some football and then came in to work. Going to be a bad/tough week for working out. Here until midnight, then back at 0800 tomorrow. Will have to workout tomorrow night after work, going to be TIRED!

Double on Tuesday for the holiday (gotta love holiday OT:thumbup:) Off on Wednesday, but have to take truck in for brake work it looks like (there goes holiday OT). Back in for OT on Thursday, work on Friday and Saturday. Going to be a LONNNNNG week. Especially with DW going out of town Wed-Fri for work. Just me and DD.

I had a blast at the race! I had my best time yet....39:03!! My goal was to try my hardest to do it in under 40 minutes, so I was stoked!! I'm already planning my next one, lol.

I took today off, but I will be running tomorrow. Thanks for the support ya'll!!

Yay Georgia!

As for me...yesterday was a complete and total failure. Not only did I not do anything, I grazed all day. Nothing was safe - in the fridge, on the counter, in the freezer, in a cupboard. Let the chastizing begin....

Today - 45 minutes hard cycling; 20 minutes upper body/arms; 30 min brisk walk.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hi - I'm late to this one...but I"m here.

Georgia and I ran the 5K Saturday - whoohoo! I finished and that was my goal (ended up running 6K for me - shhh I got lost - lol). Anyway my next goal is to do it under 45 - there is a race in March I want to do. I then went to the fair Saturday night and walked alot then.

Sunday - took the day off - other than housework and folding clothes, vacuuming, mopping...all that jazz

Monday - I did 15 minutes on the elliptical - my thighs are still really sore. I then got into the sauna and relaxed. I have Zumba class tonight - definately going to shake my Thang! Hey GG - you doing zumba this week?