Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise Challenge

I have Zumba class tonight - definately going to shake my Thang! Hey GG - you doing zumba this week?

Hey girl! Yeah, I do Zumba on Tuesday and Friday mornings. I'm really loving it! It's a lot of fun!

Today:

Treadmill~ Ran for 25 minutes

Srairmaster~ 10 minutes

Strength training (arms and legs)~ 50 minutes

I plan on doing some ab work later today too.

HMM, FEEL LIKE A "WHALE",THINK IT'S A MIND GAME.But friday walked my 11/2 miles and curves. Saturday, walked 4 miles and Sunday 30 minutes cardio, 2 1/2 miles walked.Today 30 minutes curves 30 cardio and 11/2 mile walk.Still feel like i'm so fluffy hope it moves away soon.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Well I missed Zumba tonight. Not to complain but my butt and hips are really bothering me. I'm going tomorrow night to 20/20/20 class though. I did workout this morning though - so at least I'm moving :-)

Dog walk: 20 mins.

Weights/abs: 30 mins. (which is why the dog got shortchanged :eek:)

lunch walk: 45 mins.

Still to come: p.m. dog walk (55 mins.)

Still trying to figure out where the showers/locker rooms are in my new office building so I can start bike commuting again. The car commute is really easy, but I'd much rather do the 10-mile round trip via bike.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Zumba is a latin dance/aerobics class. It's tons of fun. Lots of hip/booty shaking - lol. Lot's of core and leg work.

Today - 20/20/20 class

Well, after working until midnight Sunday and up again at 0530 on Monday, I was too tired last night to work out. :laugh: Made it in this morning, but workout was SH#T!

I've been feeling "weak" the past 3 or 4 wks. I think it is because I stopped drinking my Protein shakes for Snacks btwn meals. Don't think I am getting enough Protein for me to recover properly. I'll start it up again starting today. We'll see how it works out.

I've been feeling "weak" the past 3 or 4 wks. I think it is because I stopped drinking my Protein shakes for Snacks btwn meals. Don't think I am getting enough Protein for me to recover properly. I'll start it up again starting today. We'll see how it works out.

don't break what works...:thumbup: but i understand, i'm starting to eat oatmeal - and not because i enjoy it..:laugh:

today -

3.25mile bike warm up

90min session w/trainer - 60min: too many squats & squats into upper body weight training / med ball & resistance. 30min: interval elliptical training.

glad tomorrow is my day off - i'll need it.

i'm starting to eat oatmeal - and not because i enjoy it..:laugh:

You don't like oatmeal? I don't think I've ever met a non-oatmeal person.

Zumba sounds like fun - I have asked my Y if it is possible for perhaps next semester.

You don't like oatmeal? I don't think I've ever met a non-oatmeal person..

i have tried EVERY brand, different ways of making it, add this - that to it, hot and cold and it's the same...yucky.

it does stick to your ribs however - and before a session w/my trainer i have been eating it. still don't like it:frown:

don't break what works...:unsure: but i understand, i'm starting to eat oatmeal - and not because i enjoy it..:D

Eh....I was trying to cut out the cost from the budget. Now, my body is paying the price. I'll have to work something out.

I can't really say that I love or hate oatmeal. I'll eat it, but don't have to have it.

As for eating before working out, that I just can't do. I feel sick and usually throw up if I eat right before I work out.

Ok, i'm pushing forward.walk 1 1/2 mile 30 minutes curves, 30 cardio. scale reads that i'm up 10 pounds..WHY??? very upset, working butt off and being so careful.. Keep working on my self..

Guest Leslie2Lose

Today - 30 minute run

I had to get to work early to make up for some time I took yesterday. Nothing planned for tonight.