Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bandiversary was last week..what a difference a year makes

Omg what a difference a year makes you look wonderful you are like a different person. How much weight have you lost? It,s my 1st year been banded on the 24th nov so i know a great change in myself i now have my life back after weighting in at over 350lb i am now down to over 126lb. Very well done

wow... you're amazing! i've just started training for my first 5k. i haven't ran since i was a kid and i can barely run 1/4 of a mile but i'm determined to finish that 5k in november no matter what!

you look great!! congratulations and Happy Bandiversary!!

Congratulations - you look great! You're a great inspiration for my goal next year - thanks for this post!

At my office for the last 4 years I've organized my MS150 bike team. (180 miles on a bike from Houston to Austin, over a 2-day period). THIS year I'm going to let someone else organize because I'm registering to ride. I'm determined to be in shape for it next April!

congratulations! You look slammin!

mi

I wanted to be the first to tell you that you look hot, but someone beat me to it. Congratulations! I have had an amazing journey as well. While my knee arthritis might not go for a 5K, I might be able to walk you to death:laugh:! I added walking to my trips to Curves in January (on weekends as it was dark by the time I finished work). I walk in a park near where I live that has a 2 mile nature trail. When daylight savings arrived I began stopping each night on the way home, walking twice around. I am now losing daylight and can barely get around once, but will be instituting my backup plan--Water aerobics 2 days a week, Curves 3 days a week, the park on weekends. This past weekend I did 4 trips around both Saturday and Sunday, around 8 miles each day. Not bad for an old lady:thumbup:! I don't walk particularly fast, and I carry peanuts for the squirrels (a little passive weight lifting). They love to see me coming. I shake the bag and they come running. I even met a chipmunk (named him/her Chuckie) that comes to the same spot and I save the single peanuts for him/her. Chuckie stuffs one in each cheek and another in the mouth and runs off to stash them. About 2 minutes later, back again for more. I am a cheap date; they entertain me and make my walk more pleasant. I also meet lots of dogs (some who like peanuts too).

Keep up the good work.:wub: