Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh Ins! - 5th Sept 2008

Lost this week : 0.4kgs (about 1 lb)

Exercise the week: 90 kms on the stationary bike

1 hour on the regular bike

Ate: well all week except yesterday when I went to a course and ate FAR too much dessert at lunch.< /p>

Happy to still be losing, albeit slowly. My first fill is today!

Lost: 4.4kgs (about 9.86lbs) since the last weigh in 2 weeks ago....which included some in the preop.

Exercise: Walking every day for all up about 30 minutes or so

(Can't wait to get these staples out!!)

In the past few days though I have come to a screeching halt and now I'm on mushies, it will be interesting to see what happens...

I'm down 9.8#, 1.69 BMI on the week, for a total loss of 15#, 1.81 BMI.

Getting back on aerobic machines this week, but also going on purees, so I expect things to slow down quite a bit. We'll see...

Great job for everyone so far! I don't think we've seen anyone who hasn't had some kind of progress this month, NSV or weight loss, so we can all Celebrate like crazy! :tt2:

2.6 pounds lost this week. It makes me happy. Good luck everyone!

276.2 last week

273.6 this week

Edited by lindar172

Hey Everybody

I lost 5 pounds this week thanks to a fill last Friday. I have exercised by walking 2.5 miles a day except for yesterday because it was too darn hot outside:cursing:.

Keep up the good work everyone!

8.29.08 223.8

9.5.08 220.4

I am down 3.4lbs this week! :tongue2: Still haven't been back to the gym but stilll working 60+ hours at work....I walk around and stand at work as much as possible. Oh I did go to the beach and spent 2 hours swimmming in the ocean. I still have one month to my first fill....right when I get back from Las Vegas.

*sigh*

Weight Loss: None. But no gain!

Exercise: 2-30 minutes brisk walks everyday.

I changed my walking from "lets just make it down the block and get this gas moving" to a brisk "sweating and heart pumping" walk this week. I'll be so glad when I can finally go back to the gym like I was before surgery.

I have a loss of 11.5 this week! I was rather shocked. I have not lost anything for the last 2 days but that is ok.

I am hoping to start back at Jazzersice next Wed. doing low inpacked.

WTG everyone on the losses and even staying the same!

Great job everyone!

I lost 1 lb. this week. Things are definitely slowing down and my hunger is returning. Its tough to stay below 1000 cals...other than yesterday (1097 cals) I'm managing. I don't like having my old friend hunger hanging around as much.

NSV - I've worn 2 suits to work this week that haven't fit me since 2004!!!! :tongue2:

Down 2 lbs for this week...I'm in the 200's!!!

Exercise...I've switched from neighborhood walking to the treadmill at work. I like it better as there are no potholes.

Also, went for my annual gyn exam on Wednesday & my doc was pleasantly surprised that I was down 46 lbs from my annual in Sept of 2007. He shared that of his few patients that have had the lapband all appear to be doing real well with it.

WTG everyone...the August bandsters are putting up some great numbers this week. Keep up the good work everyone.

Day of surgery: 401.5

10 days post op: 377.0

so 24.5 pounds since surgery.

sugery was 8-26-08

Last Friday - 279.8

Today - 278.6 1.2 lbs lost!:tongue2:

I really didn't expect to lose anything this week (my first full week on soft foods), but I did *finally* start walking on the treadmill. I'm going for 2 15 minute walks a day just to get started, but will quickly move to doing the whole 30 minutes at once. I get in a little over a mile in that time.

I go for my first fill Monday! Yippee!

Keep up the great work everyone!

It's been a trying week, but I ended up losing 3 lbs.

8.29: 205

9.5: 202

Met a friend for lunch and had maybe half a glass of wine - that slowed things down for most of the week. And lots of back pain after a hike, so that meant aleve and oxycodone ... which slowed things down as well.

But all's well that ends well!

Great job, everyone, and let's keep up the good work. :tongue2: