Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2008 National Lap-Band Conference

Hi, everyone

I will be attending the conference in Dallas. I can't wait to meet everyone and learn from them. I was just banded last Thursday, so I am still on liquids, but today is the first day I haven't been in very much pain.

See you all in Dallas!

Kathy Affeldt :omg_smile:

Edited by skyelassie

manykids??:scared2:

The Conference is not my doing. I just found out today when I logged on to www.lapbandtalk.com There are many sites to look at concerning this. Just scroll around thru this site and you'll find ton's of friends and support. cher@bandedtogether.net can probably offer more info than I. Good Luck

Thanks for the input here. I am just glad I read about it from your post and now I know what is available and out there for all of us going through this journey. Appreciate your response. Its encouraging to see your progress because sometimes you feel like you are alone on this road. Have a great day and excellent progress on your weight loss. Its people like you that keep me going when I think I haven't lost enough. :omg_smile:

I will not be able to attend this year. Since I had the Lapband surgery in July and then ended up having an emergency surgery for something else last week, it is not going to work out. Hopefully they will be another one I can attend soon. I hope you all have fun.

This is the first annual event. My hope and goal is to increase this conference to 4 times a year throughout the US.

So I do have plans of adding a East Coast Conference, just don't know what the time line is looking like right now. I will keep you updated as I know more.

I have my reservation at the hotel made but haven't been able to register for the conference itself. I clicked on Lap Band Conference but it says can't get that page. When is the deadline for the conderence registration?

Finally got to the "pink page" but wouldn't let me open to the registration form so I could print it. FRUSTRATING!!! Is there a phone # I can call to register? I have already made reservations for the Wyndam. When is the deadline to register for the conference itself?

Hello Sugarbear,

I am sorry you were having so many issues. I found out my website was not working properly. I now have it corrected, please try again.

If you are still having issues email me directly and I will email the registration form to you directly.

Hello,

How sweet of you to want to gift this for your daughter. Use the link above and follow the instructions on the page. When you fill out the registration form just put your daughters information on the form.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please email me directly.

Coachcher. I am sorry to be such a bother but the page still won't open. I just sent an email and it returned back to me. Your site just doesn't like my computer.LOL I think I am bringing a guest. Will the guest be able to attend the conference with me or will they be limited. She is a prospective bander. my email address is sharonhenley00@yahoo.com. Please email me the form. I just can't seem to get it any other way. Unless there is a phone# to call to register?

Thanks

sharonhenley00@yahoo.com

*LOL* You are the first one to notice it said buffet. I don't even know why it says buffet. It will actually be happy hour/appetizer food for the meet and greet. I am meeting with the Chef today to plan the menu and trust me the food is going to be healthy and band friendly.

I will update the post and remove that dirty nasty word :lol: