Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2008 National Lap-Band Conference

Time is running out to be a part of this Life Changing Conference.

2008 National LAP-BAND Conference- LIVE and In Person

For Pre-ops, Post-ops, Family, and Friends... Dallas Texas, October 3-5, 2008

We'll focus on "Living the LAP-BAND Lifestyle"so your Transformation gives you more Results, Support and Success:

Friday 6-9pm- Meet and Greet at the hotel -(buffet included) plus cash bar

Saturday 8am-5pm- Registration and Conference (lunch included)

Saturday night 8pm-midnight- "Fall Fling" (dinner included) dancing plus cash bar

Sunday 9am-11am- Successful Post-Op's share their stories

Wyndham Hotel is our host hotel- We have made arrangements with the hotel to only charge us $99.00 a night for single, doubles or quads. The discount for the rooms expire 09/12/08 so don't delay book today!!

To make your reservation please call 877-999-3223 use "recipes

We will also have people volunteer to receive a make-over and then we will choose three people via random draw to receive a make-over after the Saturday event and before the Fall Fling (should be fun).

Other exciting events planned

• Clothing Exchange <LI class=style41>Raffle for a LAP-BAND Surgery <LI class=style38>Professional Photographer <LI class=style38>Dancing with Too Smooth
  • Before and After Slide Show

This live event is going to be life changing; you will meet people who are taking the same journey you are, meet professionals who want you to be successful. After the conference you will feel rejuvenated, inspired, and empowered to embrace every change you are going to experience during your LAP-BAND journey.

Don't delay book today at 2008 LAP-BAND CONFERENCE

I look forward to seeing you there!!

Alex,

What is the fee for the conference. The room rates are great! I look forward to seeing you in Dallas.

Randall P,

Charleston, SC

Edited by rlp864

:thumbup:I am sooooo EXCITED!!!:cool2::lol:

Just completed my reservations, and I can't wait!!

It has taken me almost a whole year to lose just 40 lbs. But I am so thankful for the loss. Without the band I would have kept that 40 and already added another 20 to it!

This convention is just the motivation I need. It's going to be so informative!:biggrin:

There are two options to choose from.

2008 National LAP-BAND Conference cost for this three day information packed weekend is only $150.00

~Conference Only Special~

2008 National Lap-band Conference Only Special (Saturday)

We are offering a "Conference Only" Special. For those who can't attend the whole three day life changing event, but still want to be a part of this amazing conference.

~Conference only~ includes

Conference

Goodie Bag

lunch

Eligible for Drawings

Your Cost: $45.00

Edited by CoachCher

What day is the "conference only" @ $45.00?

My spouse will never need the LB, but he was coming along with me for the 3 days. Does the $150.00 cover both of us or is going to cost me $300.00?

I feel that bubble shrinking.....

Julie,

Click on the link for the conference so you can look at the registration form. There is a discount for your spouse.

Saturday is the Conference only special.

I have clicked on the conference link (I think) but I don't see a registration form, ect. Just trying to find out more about it. $100 a night, $150 for the conference, I guess a couple of meals included? I guess the forn would be more detailed but can't find it. Looks like about a $500 weekend :biggrin:. Gas, food, lodging. conference fee. I would appreciate any other details. Sounds interesting but have to register by Fri.

Thanks

Sugarbear

Sugarbear,

scroll all the way down to COACHCHER's info, click on LAPBAND CONFERENCE,which opens to Pink Page with CoachCher's picture, scroll down to "click here to download registration form". I opened it up, filled it out then hit print and it's ready to mail.

COACHCHER said my husband could wear his wranglers & boots, he wouldn't have to eat from a saucer! He'd get plenty to eat, everything is casual, some might dress up. I'm paying the $150. fee and the $45. guest fee and the guest(my spouse) can attend everything with me. I had to get a room that weekend anyway for his Dr. appt, we'll get plenty to eat and what I spend on the conference itsef ; l think is just the shot in the arm I need.

Hello Sugarbear,

If you look on the page right under the pay now button you will find the registration link.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

I live in California and banded 8 months ago. I just found out about the convention and I really want to come however, I may not be able to get airfare in time. I just found out today, so how can I make sure anything like this that comes up out of town I am notified of? I just signed up for your newsletter and will today subscribe to the magazine offered also. I have never heard of you but realize that you are just what I need to keep momentum up. Do you have these conventions only once a year or other meetings like this periodically through the year? Please advise.

I would love to come to this conference but because it is so late in finding out may not be able to swing the airfare by then. So glad to know about that there are things like this, because banding really is a life changing experience of continued education and encouragement along this journey traveled.

From Sunny Southern California!:biggrin: