Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I chew on Flinstones Complete a day and one Kirkland Calcium Chew a day. I was told not wait at least 2 hours after taking the Vitamin before I do the calcium - something about the vitamin cancelling the calcium if they are taken sooner than two hours apart. I was also told to wait at least two hours after drinking tea before taking my calcium. I get both my Vitamins and calcium chews at costco.< /p>

My doctor's office sells their own chewable vitamins (they taste like kids St. Joseph aspirin) and I take 2 Viactiv's also. I love the Viactiv's...they are like little chocolates.

i use the celebrat Vitamins for banders and they're great the complete multi Vitamin is blackberry (chewable) and the Calcium (chewable also) comes in strawberry cream and hot coco, i got the hot coco and like it alot, reasonable priced and gets shipped fast!

Where do you buy these items

I use a chewable Vitamin and B vitamin which I bought at the nutrition center next door to our bariatric center. I asked about the Flinstones Vitamins and was told that I could not get enough vitamins/supplements from them. Now, granted that could be a ploy to get me to buy the bigger vitamin, but I don't want my hair to fall out so I will pay the extra for the bigger vitamin. It doesn't taste too bad...I could not take the liquid vitamin...it tasted too gross. Yuck!! Anyway, I then eat my B vitamin which is strawberry kiwi flavored afterwards as a "chaser". Then I have a Protein Shake and off to work in the morning...Good luck!!!

I totally agree with you (original poster), and wondered how the heck I was going to survive taking those chalky chewables for the rest of my life.

My current combination is slice of life multi Vitamins and B12 with Vitamin d (these are expensive, but sooooooooooooo yummy)..you eat 2 of them a day, and I swear they are as good as Gummy bears.

For calcium citrate I found some that you swallow 3x day from Trader Joe's. They are kind of large, but totally manageable, and hecka cheap.

It's so much trial and error until you find a combination that works. You can also check out the Vitamin selection from BariatricEating.com - BE, Inc. The number one bariatric website for Protein, Vitamins, and success. for other liquid varieties.

I also take the Centrum chewable - not bad at all. I've been taking the Viactiv chewable Calcium - yummy. When I went to get my fill last week my doctor told me he chews 4 tums every night - doesn't have any heartburn issues - just takes them for his calcium. He also suggested that since I take my Vitamins and BP meds. in the morning, that I should take my calcium in the evening. Becky

For Vitamins I've been using chewables. I have tried several brands of Calcium, the best liquid (so far) I have ordered from drugstore.com. The name is Wellesse (sp), at first it is a little chaulky tasting but I have gotten used to it. I will say don't try KAL brand, it is very thick and tastes horrible, it was a chore to keep it down.

I haven't had any hair loss but have heard about a lot of Hair loss around the 3rd to 4th month so been taking Biotin.

Edited by magaines