Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HELLO TO ALL IAM THE REAL DEAL SHOTING STRAIGHT FORM THE HEART :wub:WITH LOVE FOR ALL I AM 55 YEARS OLD AND CAN'T WAIT TO BE 3 AGIAN:biggrin2: ANY WAY I AM MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND OF 35 YEARS WITH 6 CHILDREN 1 OF WHICH IS DECEASED BUT HE 'S IN SAFE HANDS. ANYWAY I AM HAVING THE SURGERY FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE I WAS 375 MIND YOU I AM A GOOD LOOKING WELL DRESSING BIG WOMAN:wink: SO YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING AFTER I FIRE UP THE BAND:thumbup: NOW BEFORE I STARTED THE PREOP DIET I WAS DOWN TO 362 YEAH FOR ME AND NOW THAT MY liquid FANTASY IS ALMOST OVER I AM GETTING EXCITED AND REALLY HUNGRY MY OP DATEIS THE 20TH OF AUG. BY THE WAY ALL YOU POST OP AND PROS WILL I BE ABLE TO EAT MY GREENS THAT IS MY ONE DRAW BACK GREENS AND CHINESE I CAN GIVE UP THE LATTER BUT THEM GREENS I WILL PROBALY HAVE TO GAG A FEW TIMES:lol: WELL LET ME GET SOME FEED BACK I LIKE TO WRITE SO LOOK TO HERE FROM ME ANY QUESTION PLEASE ASK:thumbs_up: SEND PICS MINE WILL POST ON ABOUT THE 25TH BEFORE AND A COUPLE AFTER I LIKE TO SMILE FOR THE CAMERA ALSO I LOVE ME AND I GOT ME THIS WAY AND NOW I HAVE TO GET ME BACK IN THAT 16 OR 18 YOU TALKING ABOUT A BOMB EVEN AT THIS AGE I AM BEAUTIFILER THAT MY SPECIAL WORD ALL MADE FOR ME I AM HAVING FUN SO DON'T THINK I COCEITED JUST GLAD TO BE ME THANK YOU LORD.

Hey real you seem so spunky! I think that your personality shines through your posts. Greens and smoked turkey are the truth. Don't forget the texas pete hot sauce!

hey

god bless on the surgery date it is not too bad of a surgery being as i have had 2 c sec,lap gallbladder removal and hand surgery.i have 4 children but 1 alive so i know how you feel about god's hand tehy are better than ours even when it is hard to accept but anyway yes greens are easy to go down my favorite being mustards,chinese you can eat the meat and the veggies most of the time they are tender enough,just dont eat the ones with the sweet sauce often. it is good to love yourself i am sure you are not conceited. you will be fine it is hard work but so worth it i have lost 86 lbs so far and am a size 14 at 200. lbs and wore a long fitted dress to a wedding last week when i looked in the mirror i had to say damnnnnnnnn to myself.anyhoo ha ha that was funny. this thread always cracks me up i am sooo happy we have put to gether something just for us sisters.:)

HELLO TO ALL IAM THE REAL DEAL SHOTING STRAIGHT FORM THE HEART :wub:WITH LOVE FOR ALL I AM 55 YEARS OLD AND CAN'T WAIT TO BE 3 AGIAN:biggrin2: ANY WAY I AM MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND OF 35 YEARS WITH 6 CHILDREN 1 OF WHICH IS DECEASED BUT HE 'S IN SAFE HANDS. ANYWAY I AM HAVING THE SURGERY FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE I WAS 375 MIND YOU I AM A GOOD LOOKING WELL DRESSING BIG WOMAN:wink: SO YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING AFTER I FIRE UP THE BAND:thumbup: NOW BEFORE I STARTED THE PREOP DIET I WAS DOWN TO 362 YEAH FOR ME AND NOW THAT MY LIQUID FANTASY IS ALMOST OVER I AM GETTING EXCITED AND REALLY HUNGRY MY OP DATEIS THE 20TH OF AUG. BY THE WAY ALL YOU POST OP AND PROS WILL I BE ABLE TO EAT MY GREENS THAT IS MY ONE DRAW BACK GREENS AND CHINESE I CAN GIVE UP THE LATTER BUT THEM GREENS I WILL PROBALY HAVE TO GAG A FEW TIMES:lol: WELL LET ME GET SOME FEED BACK I LIKE TO WRITE SO LOOK TO HERE FROM ME ANY QUESTION PLEASE ASK:thumbs_up: SEND PICS MINE WILL POST ON ABOUT THE 25TH BEFORE AND A COUPLE AFTER I LIKE TO SMILE FOR THE CAMERA ALSO I LOVE ME AND I GOT ME THIS WAY AND NOW I HAVE TO GET ME BACK IN THAT 16 OR 18 YOU TALKING ABOUT A BOMB EVEN AT THIS AGE I AM BEAUTIFILER THAT MY SPECIAL WORD ALL MADE FOR ME I AM HAVING FUN SO DON'T THINK I COCEITED JUST GLAD TO BE ME THANK YOU LORD.

Well first i am so sorry to hear about the loss of your child... and 2nd... That's what I am talking about... u r as old as u feel.. and if u don't feel it or look it thats whats up.... plz let me know how u are doing...