Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Because you guys are like family...

I hope you don't have to move house on top of everything!

Yep =) Moving 100 miles on June 16th and 17th. Howdya guess?

Hey Jonathan,

It doesn''t sound like you need a hang in there you need a WAY TO GO, your are doing with your life what makes you happy and not letting the bumps in the road get you down, what an inspiration

Jonathan,

((hugs)) brother! You are making a big change in your life - and the biggest is single parenting! On the flip side of all of this - all of these expriences are going to make you an awesome pastor/minister!

Good luck - and especially...

May the Lord bless you and keep you! May He Face shine upon you and be gracious to you! May He look upon you with kindness and give you is peace!

Johnathan: My prayers are with you through this difficult time.

aaaagh! You will probably be too busy to eat. Good luck packing -- think of all the calories you're burning by shifting all that stuff around. We're all hoping for the best for you and your family during this chaotic time. I'm sure you'll get some amazing sermon material out of all this!

Johnathan, losing all your weight and following your dream, two great accomplishments!

As for the "spuids" kids are very adaptable, especially if they have a stable home to go back too. Good luck on your new adventure.

Hang in there Jonathan Divorce is never easy. I am glad that your true calling has found you and hats off to you for keeping your squids with you..You will be quite busy and hit your goal in no time.

You are truly blessed:)

Jonathan,

Good luck with everything, you're heading in a good direction. Tough times always makes a person stronger. And for the record, I think it's pretty common people remarry the same person, I know of 3 people who have done it, unfortunately, they had the same result as you. Isn't life grand?????? :)

Perhaps since you done this once, this time will be easier :) I'll send you a big hug XXXX.. Good luck! Hang in there