Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YEAH!!! I am the first one in here!!

I will be done 22 October, which is 21 October to any nothern hemisphere people here.

as for what to call us, I have no idea. I noticed a lot of halloween related themes. That would suit the Americans amongst us, but what would people who aren't American be called, since halloween is an American holiday and not universal?

As for October here, its a perfect month to be done in. Weather getting nicer and we are gearing up for summer, so I get the double whammy of an op that reduces my hunger and the weather making me not want to eat much anyway. woo hoo.

Can I join? I just finished my 6month diet and am meeting with for my console this Monday. I have all necessary paperwork from my primary care. I am ready!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for mid-October.

BTW, I like the smashing pumpkins!:angry:

I will be banded on October 10th at OCC, anyone else going to be there then?

Guest BikiniBeachy

Hi Guys. I wanted to stop by and *sigh* about my wait until my consult appointment. Feels like it's taking forever...! Hope everyone is dong well. I'm in Denver so I'm going to head downtown and check out all the madness this week since my school campus is closed !

Hi Guys. I wanted to stop by and *sigh* about my wait until my consult appointment. Feels like it's taking forever...! Hope everyone is dong well. I'm in Denver so I'm going to head downtown and check out all the madness this week since my school campus is closed !

Mine is the 3rd and I'm about to go insane waiting (and, in all honesty, it's only a week). I think I'm just eager to start the ball rolling in a definite direction.

Swalesfcc- I am being banded at the OCC on 10-30 so I would love for you to let me know about your experience with them.

I hear nothing but good things...we'll see!

My surgery date has been pushed back a week, so I will be having surgery on the 17th. I will post how everything goes ASAP. Everything I have heard has been very positive as well, I am really excited!