Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Set myself some mini goals and rewards!

To keep myself motivated, I've set myself mini goals:

• when I get to 85kgs (187lbs), I will enrol in salsa classes and buy myself a new outfit
  • when I get to 75kgs (165lbs), I will buy myself a new ipod, a Nike+ system and 2 new outfits
  • when I get to 65kgs (143lbs), I'll start organising my tummy tuck!

to get to these goals, I will:

• Exercise (and work up a sweat) at least 30 mins 4 times a week.
  • Eat well and make low fat, low carb, low cal healthy choices, even if I'm not feeling much restriction, even if I'm hungry.
  • Love myself and always remember what I'm doing this for.

I'm putting it out here in black and white so I remember to stay true to myself.

C'mon everyone! What are you mini goals? How are you going to reward yourself for a job well done??

Those are wonderful goals.

Mini goal is to ride my bike for at least 30 minutes every day.

Pick out my fat clothes that I do love and take them to a tailor to have them taken in when I lose 40 lbs. or so.

Put away $20 a week for new wardrobe when I get to goal weight of 130

To eat healthy and not do anything to cause band slippage. Make good choices

To play with my new grandbaby at least twice a day.

To go out with husband once a week to the movies or just a nice walk around the mall or other fun place.

That's it for now

Oh ultimate buy sexy underwear at Victoria's Secret when I get to goal and get a a sexy red dress an shoes and go dancing with hubby.

GOALS

- To LISTEN to my band and work with it!

- To make healthy food choices

- To excercise at least 4 times a week between 1/2 an hour and an hour no excuses!! (even if I have to build up to it, I have the weights and the treadmill (though i am too heavy to use it currently...wish I'd read that on the label before I bought it!!) (Maybe I'll even restart swimming laps again when I feel happy enough to wear a swimsuit :cry_smile: )

- To feel better about myself

REWARDS

- To buy some trendy clothes when i have lost enough weight to be able to walk into the stores I want to shop in and buy off the rack!

- To buy some cute underwear!

- To go out and enjoy life happy in myself!! (and find myself a man!)

I actually had to think about this overnight, but I reserve the right to change my mind or "reward" myself at any time :drool:

260#: To meet the next goal, I will up the treadmill to a 1% grade and step up the pace to 3.2 mph. My treat will be a whopping trip to the salon for fresh highlights and a frisky copper rinse. My hubby freaks over the $200 bill (I have long hair), so this will be an awesome reward. He agrees!

249#: Only 11 more pounds to lose from the first goal, but a hugely symbolic goal since I haven't been under 250 in AGES! To meet the next goal, I will up the treadmill to a 2% grade and add 5 minutes. My hubby will be taking me for a weekend to see the xmas decorations at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC.

240#: This will be -50# for me!!! To get to the next goal, I will drop the grade, slow the pace, and add in 2 minute jogging intervals:eek: I will indulge in a really pretty, sparkly Bracelet 'cause my wrists will be small enough to actually wear one! One of my girlfriends told me to get a bangle so that it will make alot of noise when it taps the desk at work...just to remind me of my achievement. What a gal, huh?

230#: Alright girlie...time to pick up the pace, pick up those feet, and jog it 5 minutes at a time! A HUGE shopping spree:bras, bras, and more bras!

220#: Get off the treadmill and run the 5K already! A celebratory spring roller coaster trip to an amusement park...where I can ride every darn ride I darn well please...darnit! :cry_smile:

210#: I gotta think on this one for awhile.

One-derland! A big fat trip to the Aquarium in Atlanta.

190#: Hell, if I get to -100# I think I'll deserve a trip to Manhattan!

Edited by Lanakila

Goals:

To exercise atleast 3 times a week

To listen to my band and take the best possible care of it

To play with my son actively as much as possible

Rewards:

220# A nice set of nails

199# To go shopping and buy new clothes and donate my old ones to charity

180# To get a new hair style that fits my new look

I dont have any other goals or rewards for now. I will modify this as time goes on!:cry_smile:

Umm....let's see

Listen and work with my band

Eat a low Carb and low fat diet

Continue to workout at Curves 4x a week and Walk 3x a week

225# - I have not been this low since 2004 - Scream with joy that I can wear my Tommy Hilfinger jeans that I have been saving for 4 years

199# - I have no idea. I can't remember the last time my I weighed under 200. I am not a shopper but I bet I will have to get some new clothes at this weight

150# - goal - I think. I don't know what I will look like at this weight. I am sure it will be glancing into a mirrors every chance I get and prancing around - perhaps naked:w00t:

WOW. This is a great one! Im even excited to really honestly get to think about this now!

212lb(40lb lost) I will get a new hair-do :) My hair is also pretty long and it always costs an arm and a leg to get it done, but im going to get color, a full highlight, cut, and blow dry!

199lb (Under 200lb!!!!!) This should be right around my birthday in October, so if so, i would really love to get a pair of diamond stud earrings to remind me of how far i have come everytime i look in the mirror... nothing accentuated likes sparkly stuff!

177lb (80lb lost!) 3 new outfits including accessories!

160lb (92lb lost! GOAL WEIGHT) Take a calendars worth of vintage pinup shots!!! I dont think i will do any nudes, just a lot with great legs and beautiful hair and make up! I REEEEAAALLLYY want this part! Then i will start looking into nipping and tucking!!!

150lb (UNDER GOAL!) Im not even sure if my body is able to get this small, but if she if she is, then i will finally really start looking into modeling.

damn that feels good even thinking about this!

Goals: Hmm, this could be fun after reading everyone elses!:)

220#: Feel great about riding my horse! I can't wait, I almost sold him this spring, but then I really started investigating (for the 2nd time) getting the band. So I didn't sell him and I am so excited about being able to ride again:thumbup:

199#: Have a freakin party for myself! I can't remember putting a number 1 in front of my weight. I will definitely buy some cute new clothes. Bras and panties will be fun to buy - I can't wait!

At this point I think I can get serious about running again, in a weird way I am excited about this. I would love to run a marathon with my husband.

170#: Ride the rides at Disneyland this spring - that will be so fun. I have been too afraid of the bars not fitting, so I haven't ridden a roller coaster in way too many years!

150#: Woo Hoo, this is the big GOAL! I am hoping to be off my meds by this point. I want to buy some really great clothes and maybe a really cute swim suit! OMG :mellow: Take a romantic vacation with my husband. It would be a treat for both of us!

To reach my goals:

I will eat a low cal, low carb diet

I will exercise at least 4x a week for 30+ minutes

I will not beat myself up for setbacks.

This is a journey and I will reach goal in my own time in my own way. I have a very valuable tool to help me get to where I want to be!:cool2: Along the way I will love myself.

I will not beat myself up for setbacks.

This is a journey and I will reach goal in my own time in my own way. I have a very valuable tool to help me get to where I want to be!:) Along the way I will love myself.

DITTO! This is a great way to put it all in perspective. Can I borrow this? I wanna print it out all fancy and put it on my bathroom mirror!

1. My first Goal is to buy a smaller size bra...ladies I am top heavy, that is what is one of my mini goals to fit in a somewhat comfortable size. Carrying this Big Dogs, attracts DOGS and they are Very Heavy:thumbup:

2. Buy me a bad azz pair of heels & shave my legs:lol:

3. Go line dancing classes

4. Work out at a gym and not by myself

5. Jogg in the park

6. Do a marathon overall GOAL!!!:tt2:

Lanakila~

Of course you may borrow it! Feel free.

To keep myself motivated, I've set myself mini goals:

• when I get to 85kgs (187lbs), I will enrol in salsa classes and buy myself a new outfit
  • when I get to 75kgs (165lbs), I will buy myself a new ipod, a Nike+ system and 2 new outfits
  • when I get to 65kgs (143lbs), I'll start organising my tummy tuck!

to get to these goals, I will:

• Exercise (and work up a sweat) at least 30 mins 4 times a week.
  • Eat well and make low fat, low carb, low cal healthy choices, even if I'm not feeling much restriction, even if I'm hungry.
  • Love myself and always remember what I'm doing this for.

I'm putting it out here in black and white so I remember to stay true to myself.

C'mon everyone! What are you mini goals? How are you going to reward yourself for a job well done??

My main goal is to be healthy and use my band as a tool to help me loose weight and eat the right foods and enjoy all the blessings I have in my life.

My ultimate goal is to be under 200 lbs and take my daughter horseback riding on the beach for a day and cherish our time together :)

Okay changed some of my goals around:

when I am 85kgs, I'm buying an new ipod and a new outfit (I'm only 4 kgs away from this goal, and have my eye on a 80gb ipod already)

when I'm 75kgs, I'm going on holiday with my family

when I'm 65kgs, I'll get that tummy tuck!!

when I am 85kgs, I'm buying an new ipod and a new outfit (I'm only 4 kgs away from this goal, and have my eye on a 80gb ipod already)

I LOVE my little 1GB Ipod that is great because it is so little (Slightly bigger than a posatge stamp) and light (and it only cost $64)!!. I have created a folder on my computer that I have saved lots of upbeat songs that I have labelled 'Exercise Folder' it has at least 200 songs on it and I can change this whenever. The little one is great because it is so easy to use and won't jolt around when I wear it exercising :)

Edited by Roheryn

i guess as i have no come to the end of the goals its my tun to set them!

1. wear the dress that i saw when i went for my pre op apointment at christmas (would really like it to be a size 16-18, i am a size 22 at the moment)

2. ride a horse without feeling like it is going to break it (size 14-16)

3 not sure where this one fits but get substantially smaller bra, one of the main reasons i have put myself on this journey.

need to think of something else to get from where i am to christmas as that is quite a big jump, not sure yet. any suggestions are welcome!!