Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I met Paula

So she's in my neck of the woods visiting her In-laws and we were able to meet at the Chick-Fil-A so the kiddos could play while we talked about all of you all! hehe, we had such a nice time bragging about how LBT is such a great place and about how wonderful ALL of you are.

It was a great two hours or so, and let me just say that Paula is just as nice and pretty and REAL as you think she is by knowing her online. And our daughters were fast friends from the second they met, and had a ball playing together in the playroom. Paula has a pic of the girls and one of my little man holding a balloon...she'll post them when she gets home, I'm sure.

So here are me and Paula in the playroom. My daughter took the pic so I had to crop out the glare in the background. Wow! I met a real live bandster!! What fun!

post-204312-13813131811611_thumb.jpg

Oh my gosh I have GOT to get a new wardrobe!! Sorry everyone. This is my "uniform" black elastic waist baggy pants and untucked shortsleeved long top, as baggy as possible. 25 more pounds and I promise to go buy some new clothes and a really good new bra. :(

How great that you got to meet Paula..She is a sweetheart! I'm glad you both had a nice time together.

I have not had the pleasure of meeting her but would sure love to:)

Paula is a beautiful person, both inside and out. :( Anyone who gets to meet her has been truly blessed.

Wow what an adorable picture! No fair everyone is meeting and travling this summer....

Well bandit you are more than welcome to come to Florida and visit w/ me and my brats (oh sorry, I mean kids). So hop on a plane and I'll be waiting for you. You know we are forming some strong bonds here and I truly hope that we all get the opportunity to meet each other in person, because in all honestly since i got my band I spend more time w/ all of you that I do w/ my best friend. So I am truly blessed to have each and every one of you. And I have to brag once more, I MET PENNI THIS WEEKEND, NA, NA, NANNA NA, HE, HEEEEEEEE... So I am truly happy that some of my other band sisters also got to meet, how wonderful it is.

I too am getting jeaulous here, eveyone is meeting another bandster.

Hopefully soon I will meeting you all in Vegas:)

Great Pic:)

I'm so happy that the two of you got to meet, but I wish that I could've been there too! You're both wonderful women and I would've loved to have met you both! I'm glad that you had such a blessed time together!

Hugs!

*sigh* WE ARE H O M E!!! After 16 long driving hours... phew!

Had a great time though. But the high-light was meeting Kathy! What is neat is that I felt like I had known her forever. She is so genuine! And what a pretty woman she is!!!

I had to reschedule our lunch date twice (in-laws had other things planned), and Kathy was so understanding and flexable! Thanks again - honestly! I really appreciated you being so patient with me.

Im trying to get those pictures on here, but my comp isnt reading the little card from my dig camera. As soon as I get it woking, Ill post the pics I got of us!

do laundry first...:(

OMG.... the laundry! just wanna run away fom it all.

ok, here's the pics (for the picture lovers)

Here our little girls. My Anne is on the left, she is 4, and Kathy's babygirl is on the right, she is 5. They were instant friends!

post-204070-13813131812406_thumb.jpg

but this one was the best. THis is Kathy's little boy. He is so beautiful! Notice the lady in the background... I think she was in love with this cutie!

post-204070-13813131812562_thumb.jpg