Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PRGW NSV Thread!!!!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Guest Leslie2Lose

Okay - I think we need an NSV thread in this room....I'll be 1st :smile2:

So - it's Saturday and the kids are at the neighbors playing for a couple of hours. You know what that means? A little "alone" time with DH...

Well - he is so excited because he hasn't really been able to get it lately. Post revision surgery (had to take things easy), then my monthly visitor has to rear her ugly head. Well, anyway he is excited. Clothes start flying, hands start roaming and he stops and looks at my body. Something he has never done (his eyes usually divert). He mumbles, "I love your body".

"I love your body."...WOW! I've never heard that - ever. I think we all dream of hearing it, even though we're fat cows. He's always said, "you're sexy" or something similar (like it had to be said)...but never so heated and honest. I started crying I was so happy.

What a cool thread. Ok, here's mine. I usually lay on my side and he is laying on his side behind me (spoons). Now he lays there and runs his hand up and down my side. We both know that there are no rolls, and definate shape. Granted when i am on my side my flap of a lap is on the other side. It has been many many years since he was so interested in "feelling" of my body.

OMGosh, did I just type that??

Guest Leslie2Lose

Renewed - I know what you mean. As I was typing I'm thinking - I can't believe I'm telling everyone about my "personal life". I only have a couple of close "girl" friends and I feel like I can talk to them about some aspects in my life, but it's nice to be able to come here and talk to people that can relate to me. I only have one friend that can relate to me (she's banded too). It's a cleansing experience.

You go there ladies!!!! You have worked hard at your new bodies, and its good to see some appreciation of it!

Singing ((((Touch my body)))) lol lol

Guest Leslie2Lose

It's Non-Scale Victory...lol

I have NSA type guy, its just for the sex, not dating or in a relationship with each other.

And I can't believe I am saying this either, as he was doing his thing to me, he reached up to my boobs and commented that he had a clearer path to get there, and get this, my ass fits in his hands better.:ohmy::lol:

My husband and I were having sex on the couch, he was sitting upright and I was straddling him, he looked up at me and whispered "You look like an angel up there". God, it still makes my heart flutter just to think about it.

wow VK, what an awesome NSV.

I just love the way dh looks at me now. My best friend has asked me if it bothers me that he looks at me that way now but not before. She said that he should be that attracted to me whether I am obese or not. I do see her point, but come on, I am not attracted to me when I am heavy and not taking care of myself. He would never have said before that he wasn't attracted to me physically, but now that I have lost weight, I can just tell the difference. It's all in his eyes. He is so proud of me. I am sooo proud of myself. I love that he can't keep his hands off of me.

I am quite a bit older than all of you....and been with my DH through every size imaginable....from 135 pounds to almost 300.

I just had a Tummy Tuck the end of May, so am just relearning life without the huge hang of skin. They also did the mons lift during the TT.

My DH is absolutely floored by how limber I remain. He is thrilled by it---and says so frequently!!!

Heck I am amazed the things I can do without that nasty belly!!!

The thing I alone truly appreciate NSV wise, is the fact I can sit in a chair---a standard dining room chair, and have room to pull my foot up beside me, and do my own special touches to my pedicure!!! I used to spill over the chair, and had a belly in the way of pulling my foot up. LOVE IT!!!

scale Victories, Non scale Victories---love them all, I feel like I have my life back. It made a difference in my physical shape for sure, but the change in my mental shape is just as dramatic!

Kat

Thanks for the encouragement Kat. I can't wait to get a TT. DH and I have allready begun to imagine all the things I/we will be able to do without this flap on my lap!!:thumbs_down:

DH and I started dating in high school. We have been together for 13 years. He has also seen me from 135 to 255.

The biggest difference for us i think is how much more I love myself. The more I love me the more it frees him to love me. I actually feel sexy again, therefore I act sexy. If that makes sense.

I love both the scale and non scale victories as well. I never dreamed that this me would emerge again. Man, I have missed her.:biggrin2:

Last night DH said, "I never thought I would have such a hottie for a wife again." Me, a hottie.... I love it!!!

Dh just told me a little while ago that after I have my tt and bl he wants to buy some body paint and paint a bikini on me. WOOHOO!! We have never even talked about anything like that in 13+ years. I can't wait. I think he saw it in Sports Illustrated.

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes...you guys have such awesome hubbies!:wink2:

I can't wait until I'm banded and have stories like this to tell...though I must say, my DH is wonderful - he likes to make love with the lights on and everything, and he makes me feel really beautiful. I can't wait until I think I'm as beautiful as he thinks I am...

He's more interested (right now) in me being healthier. He says he wants me to live forever...what a sweetie! I can't wait until my belly is flat, my arms and legs are tight and muscular, and my butt is lifted and round instead of semi-round!:crying:

Oooo Oooo.... My turn!!!!

Kat18 I have you beat in the age department, but this weight loss thing makes me feel 20 again! I've had several NSVs over the last couple weeks.

1st from my Dad. He hasn't seen me since last December. I got my band last November, so I hadn't lost much weight when he saw me last. I went home for his 50th wedding anniversary party. When I walked in the door, he walked toward me and literally stopped in his tracks. His mouth hung open and he just stared. When he finally regained his composure, he says: "My God. You look like a movie star!" (I have cut and bleached my hair, and got a new makeover) Added to this.... My sister picked me up from the airport. I told her I would meet her out front and would be wearing a red and white polka dot top. She drives toward me and my cousin tells her, there's a red and white top, that must be her. My sister tells, my cousin, "NO, that's not her. She's to tall and she's blonde and skinny." IT WAS ME!!!

My hubby called me yesterday and told me that he wanted me to go out shopping this weekend for a fantastic outfit. We have been invited to a very posh and elegant party. Okay..... Then he says, "I've always wanted to see you in a little black dress. with pearls. (He bought these over the summer for my birthday)Get some sexy black pumps and black hose. Simple elegance. I want everyone to see what a trophy wife I have, and those rich bastards can eat their hearts out!" I couldn't stop grinning. My eyes are tearing up just thinking about what he said!!

My oldest son is moving out of our house in the next week or two. My husband told me that his first purchase upon exit was going to be a blow up baby pool. ?????? WHAT?????? What for, I ask? He goes on to tell me he wants to put it in the middle of the living room in front of the fireplace and put Astroglide all in it and roll all over me in the firelight...... *GASP* Me?????? He says he wants to start having some REAL fun with his new wife...... *blushing*........ From where we were two years ago in our marriage, this is like a dream come true for me!! (I also can't beleive I told you all about this.....)