Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

post-205373-13813133988143_thumb.jpg Hope this worked, Just click the attachment

Tatoo.bmp

Hi peeps! I went to Water aerobics today. I really helped my back, but now the weather is changing and I am aching again. Boo!

Kimaly, I am trying too! It is hard to get off of carbs once you go down that road.

Hanging in there I have gained weight since he took my fill down to what I had in the begining. OMG I mean I can eat like fruit very cold drinks you forget what a pleasure it is to eat this stuff. Okay and I can eat stuff that is not good. But I am trying to find a balance. I can't get a fill till Jan. However doing the Zumba I am so sore what a workout.

Kimaly - Love the tattoo did your son do it?

Kimaly - Love the tattoo did your son do it?

Yes, Nothing fancy but the meaning is there. And I like having his work on me.

Hey Ladies - I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to let everyone know her that my sister just gave birth on 12/01 to my beautiful nephew 7lbs 8oz 20 inches long. I saw him yesterday and he is so adorable and tiny. Compared to my son who was 9 lbs 11oz and 22 inches long. Do you know they lowjack babies now. No lie he had what look like a pager that blinked and was attached to his foot.

On another note Arlene if you do start WW let me know what they suggest now. I am trying to eat right but it is hard being wide open.

Kimaly I hope you don't mind I quoted you on FB ""Trust your journey!!"

Hey Ladies - I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to let everyone know her that my sister just gave birth on 12/01 to my beautiful nephew 7lbs 8oz 20 inches long. I saw him yesterday and he is so adorable and tiny. Compared to my son who was 9 lbs 11oz and 22 inches long. Do you know they lowjack babies now. No lie he had what look like a pager that blinked and was attached to his foot.

On another note Arlene if you do start WW let me know what they suggest now. I am trying to eat right but it is hard being wide open.

Congrats on the new nephew!!!!

Im still having trouble finding this site when I want it. Nothing new for me to report how about everyone else?

Congrats on the new nephew!!!!

Im still having trouble finding this site when I want it. Nothing new for me to report how about everyone else?

Thanks on the Congrats he is to adorable. Well I can now say I will start working a new job Sat. at Sams PT to start but I have to do what I need to do enable to get us insurance. I gave notice to my Boss Monday that Friday will be my last day. Today I am off because I am going to have a test at the hospital to make sure my tubes are completely closed from the Tubal I had done 3 months ago. ( it is a new way they do it were they scar the tubes instead of cutting them it is completely permanent). If I am not to drugged up I will try to post more tonight

Thanks on the Congrats he is to adorable. Well I can now say I will start working a new job Sat. at Sams PT to start but I have to do what I need to do enable to get us insurance. I gave notice to my Boss Monday that Friday will be my last day. Today I am off because I am going to have a test at the hospital to make sure my tubes are completely closed from the Tubal I had done 3 months ago. ( it is a new way they do it were they scar the tubes instead of cutting them it is completely permanent). If I am not to drugged up I will try to post more tonight

hope all goes well and I really hope you like your new job.

hope all goes well and I really hope you like your new job.

Me Too I think it will be much better for me.

Well, I have 2 weeks to hit my Christmas goal. 5 lbs, I could do it if I could stop stuffing my face with the wrong foods and moved my butt. Hummm, Why is it we know what to do but just can't seem to do it? What a cycle I've gotten myself in. :(

Well, I have 2 weeks to hit my Christmas goal. 5 lbs, I could do it if I could stop stuffing my face with the wrong foods and moved my butt. Hummm, Why is it we know what to do but just can't seem to do it? What a cycle I've gotten myself in. :(

Sorry I am not much help I am in the same cycle. That is why I am hoping this new job will be more physical so that will help

Kimaly and other butterflies struggling I wanted to share what has been going on and the wonderful advice I got.

First is my post

Okay lets here the tough love

My lowest on the band was 211 then my head freaked out and I gained.

Thought I needed a fill then was too tight and ate sliders and dealt with acid reflux and gained

Dr took out half of my Fluid in my band because I was too tight and my stomach was swollen and he worried I would have a band slip. And I have gained more weight.

So I went from 211 to 253 as of this morning. I am kind of upset with myself but it is my doing with all the job stress of the several months. Lay Off, then New Job that sucked, then now a knew job which I think it will keep be very busy (which is a good thing) and not exercising I did this to myself (so maybe upset is not the right word since I did this and I really did know what I was doing)

So today is a NEW day I need to exercise and eat consciously. I am about to go to work so just wanted so prayers or love today from you all to help me with my personal demon battle.

I love you all and your friendship has meant so much too me through all of my good times and bad.

This post is from apples on I'm here to help message board

Well Melissa...you've got the love from all of us and I think you have been kicking yourself around enough the last few months so that is something you really don't need from us. In order to be successful and get back on the LB wagon, you are going to need to let some of that go (beating yourself up) and get into a positive frame of mind. Boohooing will get you nowhere.

Here comes the tough love.....GET YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON!!!!!! Leave the mistakes of the last few months behind you and somehow....anyway you can....find the part of you that was able to stick to this and take off the weight in the beginning of this journey. Get rid of certain ways of thinking. Example: Eating because of stress, eating sliders because of being too tight, eating because of a new job, eating certain things because DH and DS bring them into the house. Stop THAT way of thinking and replace it with postive ways. Example: I WILL NOT eat because I am stressed, I WILL NOT eat sliders (I will go and take care of problem at hand with my doc), I WILL NOT give myself the right to screw up just because I have a new job, I WILL NOT eat those trigger foods just because they are in my house (alternative is to toss them in the trash....pretend you are Janet).

Nothing would make me more happy than to pop on here in two weeks to see a post from you that says "I have stuck to this new plan and have not waivered for two weeks and I am seeing results"....now, that would bring tears to my eyes. Get back on that old horse and start riding. Was that tough enough love???? Love ya and sending hugs.

OK....Let's get started on the two week plan....hurry up....let's go...come on Melissa....time to start.

I feel I had a good day. first I had some coffee then later I ate greek yogurt for Breakfast then a banana for a snack. I had a chicken ceaser salad for lunch , probably too many calories since it was what I bought from the cafe at work. But I know now they have microwaves at work so I can bring stuff. Yeah!! I just got home from work and had half a cucumber with half cup Pasta with italin dressing on it which I do not think was too bad. I am cooking sliced turkey for dinner which will take about an hour or so and will have a fruit for dessert. I walked on my 15 min break around work and climbed the stairs alot today to get to my locker, break area, and the training room.

So I feel pretty good today. I will have a better idea on calories tomorrow when I bring my food. I do not go into work until 2 tomorrow so I plan on doing Zumba in the morning on my WII

Thanks for sharing I needed that, I'm with you . I;m gonna get back on track and back in the mind set, I know it's all up to me. Tomarrow is a new day and a new start:D So make some room because I'm jumping back on that band wagon feet first!!!! I got side tracked in my thinking, Seems like I forgot this was a lifestyle change when I hit goal. So came the gain.