Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Ugh, I need a fill. I had two slices of regular crust pizza yesterday! I have only had two fills so far, so I don't even know on what days they are done. I am calling this week!:)

I know what you mean........I ate a sandwich thin today. I have never been able to eat a whole sandwich thin. I forgot to call.......gotta call Monday. I want to get a fill before Thanksgiving.

I know what you mean........I ate a sandwich thin today. I have never been able to eat a whole sandwich thin. I forgot to call.......gotta call Monday. I want to get a fill before Thanksgiving.

I want mine before Thanksgiving, but if I can't get it in the next 2 weeks, I will wait until the week after. I don't want to not be able to eat turkey and a little dressing. :blushing: I am going to call either Monday or Tuesday and then I guess I will take the day off. I don't like taking a half day, since I have to plan for a sub.

When I go to the Dr I have to take the whole day off just because he is an hour and half away and he never runs on time. By time I go back to work it is like what is the point. But I have not gone with this new job I am trying to feel them out I have only go to one visit whith my diabetes Dr but was able to do that during lunch since I work around the corner.

Well everyone I am hanging in there work is doing; at least it is a job. My BFF and I are going to start swimming at the pool doing laps to start. It is $50 for 90 days for the pool this is the place I normally take my son during the summer. They have two indoor pools so we should be good. We are taking it slow since we have not really done an exercise excepting walking but not really walking like for a set time just when we go places. So I am taking advice from everyone and taking it slow and 1 Day at a time. Love you all thanks for the support.

I am challenging myself a 10lb loss by Thanksgiving......come join me. Any loss will be a boost to our well being.

I'll join you. I'm in for 10 lbs as well.

I am challenging myself a 10lb loss by Thanksgiving......come join me. Any loss will be a boost to our well being.

I am in as well

Oh, I can be in, but I am certain y'all will whip my butt! I will try.:huh2:

Oh, I can be in, but I am certain y'all will whip my butt! I will try.:thumbup:

I am trying to stay positive so we will all be able to do this just take it one day at a time. That is all we can do right? 10 pounds in a month is doable. Heck 5 will be great as well. Hang in their girl lord knows I have had alot of downs but I am trying.

I did my monthly weigh in and I'm up 7lbs WTH:cursing:Guess I don't have this maintaining thing down as good I thought I did.:laugh: I know I've gotten slack with my eating habits but 7lbs in one month. I'm really pissed off at myself, So sets in the depression and the urge to stuff my face with all the wrong things grows stronger! Never ending battle and it really hurts me to have to move my ticker away from goal weight with know one to blame but myself. So I guess i'm in for 10lbs maybe that way I'll get back to goal and have a slight lead way not to go over. I sure hope this is not an indication of what the Holidays have in store for me.

I did my monthly weigh in and I'm up 7lbs WTH:cursing:Guess I don't have this maintaining thing down as good I thought I did.:laugh: I know I've gotten slack with my eating habits but 7lbs in one month. I'm really pissed off at myself, So sets in the depression and the urge to stuff my face with all the wrong things grows stronger! Never ending battle and it really hurts me to have to move my ticker away from goal weight with know one to blame but myself. So I guess i'm in for 10lbs maybe that way I'll get back to goal and have a slight lead way not to go over. I sure hope this is not an indication of what the Holidays have in store for me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I started gaining when I quit weighing on Wednesdays. Accountability is key. I guess we are like Alcoholics. Unless we stay accountable we will always be tempted to fall off the wagon. Glad you joined in. I went off carbs except for veggies and sf pudding. I walked this morning then have gym this evening. Peeps, we have to stick together! okay now there is

Charlene K

Blaze

One Day

Kimaly

We can do this!

I'm half way there(Halloween and no candy) LOL But the day is only half over. Wish me luck the bowl is full:scared2: and ready for the little ones.

Hey all..geez I posted forever ago and then just was so crazy that I just caught up on the 3 pages I missed!

How are you all? I just read up.. 1day and crzytchr I feel your pain about the non-supportive spouse with the garbage.. my hub is very supportive but I have a friend who has tried to lose weight several times and her husband always brings junk in the house and I know its so hard for her. I guess I just feel its either in your house or its everywhere you go and sooner or later you have to have a way to combat it. for me I know I just have had to change the way I think about food. for me knowing how hard it has been to lose this weight has made me equate that food that is "oh so good" with the fact that I am suffering to get the weight off..so I am turned off by it.. I look at it and think.. thats a lb or 2 there.. and its enough to make me steer clear..

and if I am tempted to give in and think its not that bad Ill just work it off tomorrow. I always have a go to food.. I find a high Protein filling food that is sweet enough to curb the craving.. but not too sweet to pack a ton of calories.. for instance I will have a handful of cinnamon and sugar crusted almonds. or a Protein Bar that is sweet. anyhow that seems to help me.. if I eat sweet slider foods..even if they are sugar free it makes me want more.. I tend to not use sugar free stuff because I feel like sugar free makes you crave sugar..so I have something with real sugar but much less of it.

anyhow I thought I would share what helps me :thumbup:

I had wanted to lose 10 more by then end of the year.. but I might join you with the thanksgiving challenge :lol:

I have a question? I think I need a fill but Im not sure.. I will PB if I eat to fast or not chew enough or eat things with skins.. but I feel like at times I can eat more than a cup and feel like I shouldnt have to work this hard to lose a pound.. anyone have any thoughts?

have a great week everyone

I know I'm ready for a fill but if I eat to fast I also PB. You could try the 5 day pouch test with Charlene, It might help you figure it out.

Ok, 1 lb down and 6 more to go. I think I'm gonna have to exercise as much as I dislike it.