Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

I'm with you, I'm just not one for large crowds. The DH my daughter and my brother inlaw spent the day on the boat fishing and tubing which can be quite a workout depending on whose driving the boat. came back home grilled out and took a swim, We had a really nice day. A little too much sun but nothing I can't deal with. We live in a small town so even though we are out in the country we could still see the fireworks from the house well, kinda through the trees and in the distance but I still enjoyed them.

It's really hard to beleave that we are all coming up on our 2yr banderversary.

I'm with you, I'm just not one for large crowds. The DH my daughter and my brother inlaw spent the day on the boat fishing and tubing which can be quite a workout depending on whose driving the boat. came back home grilled out and took a swim, We had a really nice day. A little too much sun but nothing I can't deal with. We live in a small town so even though we are out in the country we could still see the fireworks from the house well, kinda through the trees and in the distance but I still enjoyed them.

It's really hard to beleave that we are all coming up on our 2yr banderversary.

I know I can't believe it has been two yrs already

My bandiversary is the 16th. I can't believe I have an appt with Dr. Davis on that day. It is also my DH's 1st Anniversary of his bypass. There are days I still wish the band was a magic pill and I didn't have to make it a lifestyle. Reality Bites sometimes. I have a fat gene and that is the reality. I think I also have the addiction gene too. I just love, love, love sweets. Wish I could eat just one and stop.......I can't. So I can't eat them.

There are days I still wish the band was a magic pill and I didn't have to make it a lifestyle. Reality Bites sometimes. I have a fat gene and that is the reality. I think I also have the addiction gene too. I just love, love, love sweets. Wish I could eat just one and stop.......I can't. So I can't eat them.

I can so relate to your message

Weigh in: UGH! No change.

WOW, This sure has been a quite thread this week. Guess no one has anything to report or confess lol Hope everyone has a great weekend.

WOW, This sure has been a quite thread this week. Guess no one has anything to report or confess lol Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I had technical difficulties yesterday. I am back up and running for now. Yep, I gained 2lbs. I ate too much during the 4th. I had stopped journaling since I started back on food. I am back at it now.

Wow, it is the weekend again.....and rain. Yesterday another tropical system moved in. Hopefully, it has moved on.

Okay, butterflies, we want to hear from you. How's it going?

Yesterday was my 2 year bandiversary. I have lost a total os 112.5 lbs. I'm up abt 2.5 lbs. So it's now 25 more lbs til goal.

Blaze, That's a fantastic loss. I bet you look amazing. :w00t:Congrats!!!! I'm doing a little happy dance for ya, Hope it burns some calories lol

I had technical difficulties yesterday. I am back up and running for now. Yep, I gained 2lbs. I ate too much during the 4th. I had stopped journaling since I started back on food. I am back at it now.

Wow, it is the weekend again.....and rain. Yesterday another tropical system moved in. Hopefully, it has moved on.

Okay, butterflies, we want to hear from you. How's it going?

sorry about the 2lbs, It just kills me how some people can eat good most of the time and splurge now and again with no problem and then their's us, each and every little splurge shows up.:)

Yesterday was my 2 year bandiversary. I have lost a total os 112.5 lbs. I'm up abt 2.5 lbs. So it's now 25 more lbs til goal.

Congrats!!!!!!! Happy Bandiversary!!!!!

Blaze - Congrats on your weight loss way to go!!!

kimaly - Any thoughts on the words I can tattoo on my wrist for encourgment or something to remind myself I need to stay focused on my journey

2 year bandaversary last week. :)

Thrilled with my weight loss and with my band. Might consider 170 lbs a complete success, 194 today.

My high weight was 330!

Congratulations on the bandiversary weight loss blaze and 2good!

Well, ladies, with my bandiversary approaching, I have to admit that I suck at this right now. I have only lost 14 lbs this past year. I am glad that I haven't gained, but come on, really? It is my own fault. I need to call and get a "teeny, tiny" fill and then exercise. If I did this, I am certain that I could lose again. UGH, I guess I will call Monday. Good luck ladies!