Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Blaze, do you mind sharing your goal? I hope you have good restriction now.....without being to tight.

Well, gang, I am down 3lbs.........but I think I blew it today. I made WW mini cupcakes with a cake mix and pumpkins......and I ate too many. I am not even weighing. I do that! I lose good then I think I deserve a treat.........then bam! I gain! I wish I could quit that sabotaging mindset. Ugh! I did walk and ride my bike. We are getting a lot of rain bands from Alex so I probably won't get to walk tomorrow.

Later peeps! Don't forget to check in. We have to keep this support going.

Blaze, do you mind sharing your goal? I hope you have good restriction now.....without being to tight.

Well, gang, I am down 3lbs.........but I think I blew it today. I made WW mini cupcakes with a cake mix and pumpkins......and I ate too many. I am not even weighing. I do that! I lose good then I think I deserve a treat.........then bam! I gain! I wish I could quit that sabotaging mindset. Ugh! I did walk and ride my bike. We are getting a lot of rain bands from Alex so I probably won't get to walk tomorrow.

Later peeps! Don't forget to check in. We have to keep this support going.

I started at 257 lbs at surgery, which is also my highest weight. I'm currently at 143 lbs. I want to get to 120 lbs.

I started at 257 lbs at surgery, which is also my highest weight. I'm currently at 143 lbs. I want to get to 120 lbs.

Wow!!!!! Awesome!!!!

I agree, Blaze you are doing fantastic!! How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I''m just trying to get an idea of everyones goal.

Charlene, at least your getting your exercise in. The most I get these days is swimming 3 to 4 days a week, and I must admit I end up doing more floating then swimming so I'm almost sure it doesn't count.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!! HAPPY 4th:thumbup:

I'm 5' 5.5"

I'm 5' 5.5"

I bet you are one Hot Chick!

Well, no 4th celebration for us. So far we have had 10" of rain and we are under a flash flood warning for the weekend. WooHoo! I might be able swim a mile instead of walk. Y'all have a Happy 4th!

Some updates, The one i'm holding is my youngest granddaughter and the other little girl my Daughter babysits.

Still no waistline to speak of but I think this is about as good as it's gonna get. I'm not complaining i'm quite pleased with the loss and feel so much better.

Charlene, Sorry your weekends a washout but maybe ya'll could have a nice cozy weekend togather! Hope it dries up soon.

post-234301-13813139423399_thumb.jpg

post-234301-13813139423718_thumb.jpg

Thanks Charlene!

Kimaly, you look great. You go girl!

Edited by blaze21

[ATTACH]19757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19758[/ATTACH]

Some updates, The one i'm holding is my youngest granddaughter and the other little girl my Daughter babysits.

Still no waistline to speak of but I think this is about as good as it's gonna get. I'm not complaining i'm quite pleased with the loss and feel so much better.

Charlene, Sorry your weekends a washout but maybe ya'll could have a nice cozy weekend togather! Hope it dries up soon.

Kimaly, You are too young looking to be a grandmother. You look great!!!!!!

[ATTACH]19757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19758[/ATTACH]

Kimaly - you look so pretty. What are the tattoos are your arm? I have 3 a tree of life on my right calf(it is not the traditional black one I had it drawn for me), I have a back piece in progress it was just a blue bird with my son's name under it I got when he was 1 he is now 14. I wanted it re done so I added a tree for it to sit on and some cherry blossoms which it runs down the left side of my back. I am working on connecting it to my butterfly tattoo on the low part of my back so it is one big piece.

I really want to put some small words or symbol on my left wrist to be a motivator for my weight loss journey but I have not found anything yet?

Okay so my bandaversary was yesterday and I have gained 11 pounds :thumbup: since my lowest of 211. I am emotional eating something bad because I am dealing with such shit at work. I wish I could find something else. So I want to use this weekend to get back on track and refocus on my goals and my life. I want to lose this weight but my brain gets in the way.

Kimaly - you look so pretty. What are the tattoos are your arm? I have 3 a tree of life on my right calf(it is not the traditional black one I had it drawn for me), I have a back piece in progress it was just a blue bird with my son's name under it I got when he was 1 he is now 14. I wanted it re done so I added a tree for it to sit on and some cherry blossoms which it runs down the left side of my back. I am working on connecting it to my butterfly tattoo on the low part of my back so it is one big piece.

I really want to put some small words or symbol on my left wrist to be a motivator for my weight loss journey but I have not found anything yet?

Okay so my bandaversary was yesterday and I have gained 11 pounds :thumbup: since my lowest of 211. I am emotional eating something bad because I am dealing with such shit at work. I wish I could find something else. So I want to use this weekend to get back on track and refocus on my goals and my life. I want to lose this weight but my brain gets in the way.

Congrats on your Bandiversary! I know where you are coming from. I gained before I started on the shake diet. I was getting depressed. Get in to a support group of some kind. Also go to the Dr. and let your family physician know what is going on. Maybe you need an antidepressant. I started on Lexapro a couple of months ago and it has really made me feel so much better. The FM Savella was causing me to have panic attacks. HUGS to you! We are here for you.

I hate panic attacks, I always say if I ever have a heart attack I will most likely stand there and die because I would just assume it's another panic attact. I've had them most of my life, but they are better then they use to be. About 12 years ago I didn't leave the house for 3 years because I had them so bad, That's really when I gained most of my weight.

TATS- I have 11 of them, on my arms I have a fallen Angel(for a dearly missed friend) a humming bird, rose around my wrist, Teddy Bear laying in a half moon with my first granddaughters name over it(Tyra) a lillie on my shoulder for my daughters grandmother(Lillie Mae) she just passed in March, A baby tiger on the other shoulder, Lizzard on my other arm No meaning, rose on one calf and a dragon on the other and a couple of others with no special meaning plus my eye liner is tatooed on. Did I mention my son does tatoos lol

Sorry yor bandaversary wasn't what you were looking for but put it behind you and make this your year!!

I hate panic attacks, I always say if I ever have a heart attack I will most likely stand there and die because I would just assume it's another panic attact. I've had them most of my life, but they are better then they use to be. About 12 years ago I didn't leave the house for 3 years because I had them so bad, That's really when I gained most of my weight.

TATS- I have 11 of them, on my arms I have a fallen Angel(for a dearly missed friend) a humming bird, rose around my wrist, Teddy Bear laying in a half moon with my first granddaughters name over it(Tyra) a lillie on my shoulder for my daughters grandmother(Lillie Mae) she just passed in March, A baby tiger on the other shoulder, Lizzard on my other arm No meaning, rose on one calf and a dragon on the other and a couple of others with no special meaning plus my eye liner is tatooed on. Did I mention my son does tatoos lol

Sorry yor bandaversary wasn't what you were looking for but put it behind you and make this your year!!

Awesome a son that does tats !!! So I can't find anything to put on my wrist any suggestions? I want to fins a word or two that means something or sparks be to jump back in

Hummm! I'll give it some thought.

Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th!! For me it was Wonderful.

We had a wonderful fourth. We went to a friends house and had lunch and then met some other friends and watch fireworks which was awsome. I love fireworks but hate the crowds LOL