Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Junebugs!

Well, the old "flu" bug caught up with me. I had my regular flu shot, but not the H1N1... my doc says I have a virus, not the flu. Oh well, it is crappy I have coughed until my sides hurt!

Teach: about where to meet men, after high school one must make a real effort to meet the opposite sex... the chance of meeting someone is slim at any rate. You have to let people know you are interested.... ask your friends to keep their eyes open and don't overlook the internet dating sites.... but be careful! Always goodle the people... if anything seems off... then move on... always meet in public places and get to know as much a possible.. the people on those sites are about the same as they are on here... some nice and honest... some not nice... you just have to be very picky. The main thing is to be honest about what you want and don't compromise your values.

Well, gotta go... take care!

HOpe you are feeling better soon Cathy! I am just getting over a nasty cold. No fun. But I gotta say since banding, I have been much healthier, I don't seem to be getting stuff as easily. Not sure if it's related or I am just being more cautious with hand washing, hand sanitzers etc.

Just a quick greeting. I had an unfill and can now eat anything and have found that even though I try to keep portions small, I am gaining weight. I will go in soon for a fill but cannot find time until at least 2 weeks from now and may wait until after Christmas. I need to exercise regularly also. I am trying to get into the habit of that.

Hey Junies! I am two weeks post op from my plastic surgery and loving my new body. I got my drains out today woo hoo. I did post some new pics in my private album ( explicit photos) and in my before and afters album. I am so glad people are popping in and checking with us.. brown I haven't seen you on here in forever! I hope you get your fill. Angel- keep on trying.. once you get your fills right you will start to lose. I hope everyone has a great evening. xoxo

Apples, Lori, great picture.

Allie, so glad you are doing great that is awesome!!

Hope all is well with everyone.

I have been busy, I will graduate in a couple of weeks with my Masters Degree, I am so excited!!

lucy

I have been busy, I will graduate in a couple of weeks with my Masters Degree, I am so excited!!

lucy

Hey Lucy!! So great to hear from you. I am so excited for you! Congrats on your masters! Are you doing anything special to Celebrate?

A bunch of my friends are throwing me a "coming out party" lol.. they have been planning it for weeks and I just found out last night. What do I wear to such an event lol. They rented the bar we go to for the night and hired my favorite local band. :w00t: I hear there are some big surprises for me eek. I love my friends. The party is not until January which is great! Gives me time to find an outfit lol. :lol: Just to clarify the coming out is my new body not my sexual orientation hahaha. Very much in love with my hubby :lol:

lucy

Way to go on the Masters degree, Lucy! Don't know how you did it with having young children. It's a lot to put on your plate. I'm proud of you!:w00t:

Lucy, congrats on the masters!

Allie, how special of your friends to plan that party. I think it calls for a slinky black or red dress. Very form fitting of course. Your photos look great!

Not much new here, I went back to work on Tues. after my knee surgery but only have 2 weeks and I'll be off again for the other knee. I am anxious to have it done but not to go through the recovery period again!

Oh, thanks everyone! That was sweet!

Not easy with small kids but somehow I managed, I don't know how.

Allie, what great friends and family you really are blessed. We are all blessed aren't we?

Happy Holiday's everyone!!

Love Lucy

Merry Christmas to you too Lucy and all you other gorgeous Junies!!!!

Lost my first post, GRRRR

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GALS AS WELL AND ALL THE JUNIES.

i AM in the hospital recovering from my 2nd knee replacement. I think I might get to go home today. This one has gone very well, much better than the first even.

Hey Great,

So glad to hear you are doing well! xoxo

I got another fill today. I had 10cc last time, there was only 9 left in when she pulled it all out. So she put me up to 10.5, originally she went up to 11 but thought it was too tight so took a little out. I'm a little nervous because it might not be enough - she said my band was already tight before she started taking out/adding, but today was a strange day. I was off work, so I didn't wake up until after 10 AM and ate Breakfast (just some cereal) around 11. My fill was around 1 PM. My concern is that I'm usually a little tight in the morning, but I usually wake up around 7:30-8, eat breakfast at 9, and then get my fill around 1 and I'm usually not tight anymore by 11 or 12. I'm afraid that my morning tightness affected my fill and that I'm really not as tight as she thinks I am. I guess I'll see how it goes, but she won't be very happy if I want another fill, since I'm at 10.5 out of 14 now and there's not much further we can go. I'm supposed to see a psychologist and a nutritionist before getting anymore fills. I'm really starting to get frustrated, my goal was to lose 150 lbs this year and I don't think I even lost 10.

oh Angel, I'm sooo sorry, I can't even imagine how frustrated you must be. I really hope it all clicks for you soon and the weight starts to drop off. I will be praying for you. Have you tried keeping a food journal to see where the problem lies? If you are eating slider foods, things that go down easily these calories add up fast. The good news is you didnt' gain this year! So just that in itself is a plus. Are you doing Protein Shakes? These can add up in calories so quickly. I do not do any Protein shakes or slider foods.. examples would be.. yogurt, ice cream, shakes,candy... really anything that you don't have to chew. Good luck and keep us posted!