Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Allie, I'm so glad you are doing well :thumbup: Apple's I'm so jealous you and Great are meeting! I still think we should all try to get together at some point. You guys are my lap band family :biggrin: If any of you are doing Black Friday shopping, have fun!!!

:)

Jennifer

Hi guys...as promised...a photo of Lori and I together. We had a nice visit. The time just flew by. food was crap and it made Lori PB but the visit was great!

Lori is every bit as nice as I knew she would be. A very nice and beautiful lady and taller than I imagined. She looks much younger than her age. Her DH is a very handsome, tall drink of Water.< /span>

Anyway, thanks for traveling to meet, Lori. Would do it all over again!:rolleyes:

post-228099-13813138917799_thumb.jpg

Hi guys...as promised...a photo of Lori and I together. We had a nice visit. The time just flew by. food was crap and it made Lori PB but the visit was great!

Lori is every bit as nice as I knew she would be. A very nice and beautiful lady and taller than I imagined. She looks much younger than her age. Her DH is a very handsome, tall drink of Water.< /span>

Anyway, thanks for traveling to meet, Lori. Would do it all over again!:rolleyes:

Aww I wish I was in that picture!!! You both look beautiful and skinny! Im so glad you two got to meet!!!:)

Aww I wish I was in that picture!!! You both look beautiful and skinny! Im so glad you two got to meet!!!:rolleyes:

Wish you could have been there, too, Allie. We did mention you while visiting (all good).

I've been following your PS thread out of interest, care and concern. You are doing so great. I know it is not a breeze, but you seem to be doing better than the norm. I always hear of the tiredness for many weeks after PS. I am sure it takes a lot out of a person. Just take care and listen to your body. Do admire you though for being up and at it as much as you have. Quite the transformation!

I would do it again, drive to meet ya that is, too Apples. Well worth it, it was the highlight of my trip. Now I know if I go next year I have someone to meet! And the trip won't be all for DH!

Yep, Allie, we talked about how great you looked! Also talked about how we miss the rest of the Junes!

I would do it again, drive to meet ya that is, too Apples. Well worth it, it was the highlight of my trip. Now I know if I go next year I have someone to meet! And the trip won't be all for DH!

Yep, Allie, we talked about how great you looked! Also talked about how we miss the rest of the Junes!

Like I told you Saturday, I would drive all the way out next year so your DH does not have to take time away from hunting. I don't mind a day during harvest to get away and rest the body either.

I'm guilty of being away from the June thread. Nothing anyone did or said. Just kind of got settled into another thread and hate repeating myself. I promise I will be more active in this thread. There are so many Junies that have been MIA. Maybe we should put a call out to see how they are doing? Anyone lurking??????

You girls look great! So wish I could have been there with you :rolleyes: Hope everyone is doing well!! Miss everyone!

Wish you could have met up, too, Teach!

Look at your ticker...so close to goal! Good going:biggrin:

Wish you could have met up, too, Teach!

Look at your ticker...so close to goal! Good going:biggrin:

It's 16 pounds that refuse to leave me (I haven't lost a pound since August which is just CRAZY!)...I know I've gotta get back exercising and I'm hoping that will do the trick :) So much for being at goal by Christmas, but maybe by Valentines??? :rolleyes:

Wow! Ladies! You look GREAT!

Yes, I have been MIA! Seems time flies and teaching both day and night classes gets in the way!

I have been doing Great! I am on the losing side again of my band now that they are filling it again. I will try to update my ticker.:)

Someone asked about my dating...:frown:! Well, I am having a BALL! Several very nice guys.... and a new one has come onto the scene... he may be the cream of the crop! :frown:

Allie, I am so proud of you! You are young and strong! Go get em Girl!

Apples and Great! Lookin' Good... I would come to about your waists! I am only 5'1"

I will try to keep up"! I love all you June Bugs!:rolleyes:

Wow! Ladies! You look GREAT!

Yes, I have been MIA! Seems time flies and teaching both day and night classes gets in the way!

I have been doing Great! I am on the losing side again of my band now that they are filling it again. I will try to update my ticker.:blink:

Someone asked about my dating...:wub:! Well, I am having a BALL! Several very nice guys.... and a new one has come onto the scene... he may be the cream of the crop! :wub:

Allie, I am so proud of you! You are young and strong! Go get em Girl!

Apples and Great! Lookin' Good... I would come to about your waists! I am only 5'1"

I will try to keep up"! I love all you June Bugs!:tongue:

Cathy, I am so glad you are having fun playing with the boys!! I hope your cream of the crop is the one lol.. :):smile:

Hey Cathy....good for you! Just keep stringing those guys along till you find the "pearl". Just have fun and enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the compliments. Great is somewhat taller than I am. I used to be 5'8" but somehow shrunk down to 5'6" over the years.

Congrats on getting back on track. Sounds like your schedule is a crazy one. Take care and check back often.

Yep I am tall but that being said I am the shorty in the family at 5'9". DH is 6'6, DS is 6'8 and DD is 5'10 and then wears high heels too. And in my in laws family the short sister is 5'11 the other is 6' so I am even short there. But in my family I am the tall one besides my dad of course. Also, the big footed one! Size 11's. GRRR I was hoping they'd shrink at least to 10s with losing weight but though my shoes are loose 10's tend to be tight and they don't make 10 1/2's often unless they are the more expensive shoes. Some shoes I will pay the money for but some that I know are just a fad or I will tire of fast I won't. I'm the same way in my clothes, I will invest in classic pieces but trendy stuff not so much.

Cathy, I asked about your dating, glad you are having fun and hope your cream of the crop stays that way! Congrats on the losing!

So Cathy...where are you meeting these guys??? I'm not getting any younger and haven't been on a date in a year (AH :smile:). I guess I should probably do something besides just go to work (in a female dominated proffession). I'll take any tips you've got :tongue:

Hey all :P

I'm still alive and kicking (mostly kicking myself these days!). I still haven't budged from 402, those last 3 pounds to get to my first goal just don't want to happen. I had great restriction for about 3 weeks after my last fill, then either due to needing my next birth control shot (in which I start getting super hungry all the time) or my band loosening again, the restriction is mostly gone again. I'm going to make an appointment with my nurse practitioner today, I know she'll be disappointed but she's awesome and she'll try to help me get through this plateau. I'll have to see her anyway before I can get another fill, so two birds with one stone.

Allie, I'm so happy for you with your surgery! :tongue2: