Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My one year bandiversary

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to think of something inspirational to say about my band experience but I'm so tired from my long road trip to Salt Lake City for my cousins graduation, I can't think of anything too fascinating. My experience has been smooth overall and fairly textbook. I'm not sure I would have said that last year at this time while I was still in the hospital in Mexico of all places recovering but I can say that now. I remember waking up after surgery thinking, "what have I done!?" I'm very happy with my progress overall. I still have a long ways to go and after looking at my most recent pics of myself, I still don't love myself on camera. The pics are in chronological order from top left to right. The first pic is of me on Easter of 2004 at my heaviest weight, next is a pic of my brother and I at the hotel in Mexico the evening before surgery, directly underneath that Easter pic is one of my and my husband at the coast in Oct 04 at the coast down 68 lbs., next is a pic of me taken a couple of weeks ago at 92 lbs lost and lastly is a pic of me a couple of days ago at my cousins graduation. I really enjoy the support I get on LBT and feel like good friends with many of you. May we all continue to work well with our bands and achieve success. AND remember... CHEW CHEW CHEW

post-203988-13813131778529_thumb.jpg

You have done so fabulous-its things like this that are inspiration to us who are just getting started-you look so happy and great-keep up the good work.!

Teresa, WOW!

I am so happy for you and so proud of you. You look absolutely fabulous, what a difference!! You have done such an amazing job this past year. You are always so kind and supportive to all of us here with your postings. I wish you continued success with your band and weight los journey. You have such a great attitude... always so possitive.

Happy Bandiversary! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Congratulations

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at you!!!! I am so proud of you girl.

OMG Teresa!! Can I just say that you are cute as a button and I had NO idea!!!!

Yeah, yeah, you have a picture avatar but it just isnt the REAL you...look at you!!! I am blown away at how young and fresh and pretty you are, and is that your cutie hubby in the grey jacket and tennis cap? Is that one him? Okay, so your brother is a cutie, too. Girl, I am seeing you in a new light! So, who's the guy in the first pic, hubby, too? I can't tell if it's the same guy as the tennis cap guy.

You look awesome! What a difference from a year ago! You have done a great job, and I know you will reach your goals. Congratulations on your Bandiversary!

And thanks for postng the cute pics. You look awesome.

Way to go Teresa! You look so much more healthy and happy! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work girl!!

I SEE HUGE DIFFERENCE.... I feel the same about my mirror yet I know I've lost. You look great and for one year......

Keep it up. This thing is a patience thing...Little at a time gone for good!!!

Teresa, you have done an amazing job! You look so pretty and I love that smile of yours. You should be very proud of yourself! :banana :banana

congratulations is in order you have worked hard and now you have your rewards great keep it up.

Teresa,

Congratulations on your one year! I must say you have done a fantastic job. Keep up the good work. You are definitely on the right path.

Teresa, thanks for the updated pics. You are ADORABLE!! Congratulations on a great first year and thank you so much for sharing it with us. Best wishes for lots of continued success!! :):D :D

Congratulations Teresa! You have done fantastic!! You're truly an inspiration to the rest of us :)