Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just ate....

I am glad you are at goal. But I am sorry what you are doing is not right. Laughing about food and making outrageous comments are ludicrous on this site. I see no humor is this attitude. I will stick with the posts that are legitimate and truly on here to help themselves and others. How fast you forget how you felt when you were first seeking help!

Cheryl :thumbs_up:

Oh for goodness sakes! If you want support then go to one of the gazillion support forums here on LBT. This is the LOUNGE~

Instead of slam dunking everyone that doesn't agree with you perhaps a better question would have been to ask the history behind the post.

Never mind reality, just keep insulting people.

Ahaha

Lets share 50 pizzas come on

Onnnly if the pizzas have pineapple on them! Long, stringy pineapple.

That's a fav!

Heh... with a sleeve *I* can eat them and bread. neener neener!

Okay, so like I can't eat them until I'm done with soft foods and ham, but when I'm done with soft foods and ham, *I* can have pineapple and bread. (cackle cackle)

Cheryl its called stress relief!! Its good fun we know we are all just joking and trying to out outrageous each other with what we can come up with. Take a deep breath duckie and just giggle like we know you want too. I saw the corners of your mouth twitch ...

HA~ you make me LOL in real time.

I forgot about my loaf of Peanut Butter sammich's ... we can't forget the loaf of peanut butter sammich's ..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmm Peanut Butter sandwiches with chips ON THEM !!!!!! and pizza with pineapples lots of pineapple!!!!! oh yes

and lots of bread LOTS AND LOTS SOFT DOUGHY BREAD

I want a baloney sandwich. With a lot of mayo....mmmmm. then I will follow that with a few pb and J's with wonder bread. It's the healthy bread.

I am glad you are at goal. But I am sorry what you are doing is not right. Laughing about food and making outrageous comments are ludicrous on this site. I see no humor is this attitude. I will stick with the posts that are legitimate and truly on here to help themselves and others. How fast you forget how you felt when you were first seeking help!

That's a good idea. stick with the legitimate posts. We are enjoying being ludicrous. Don't knock it til you've tried it!

And we have not forgotten what it's like to seek help. We just don't happen to be seeking help at the moment. If you want to ask us a legitimate question, any one of us would be happy to answer if you are truly seeking help.

At first I thought Cheryl was joining in the fun. But alas, she was serious.

yeah lol way to spoil our fun :thumbs_up: -grunts-

-gives everyone pigs feet-

ohh ohh Pork rinds mmmm dipped in hamburger grease oh yes wash it down with lots and lots of root beer MMMMMM

Hi everyone,

I started my new food Journal today. Its noon here in Sacramento and this is what I have written in it so far:

First thing in the morning: Starbucks Double shot caramel frappucino with full fat whip. Yeah, the big one.

Breakfast: Denny's Lumberjack slam. Ate every bite, scuse me - I was hungry!!

Early morning snack: After my nice two mile walk I was starving again so I had a two pack of Pop-Tarts. Yum!

Mid morning Snack: I figured I'd eaten alot already so I needed to be a good girl. I had a banana. Only 80 calories! Woohoo!

Lunch: I'm eating right now and I ordered in a nice healthy plate of Chinese food. I'm eating chicken chow mein, pork fried rice, sweet&sour pork and because that never seems to do the trick I bought an extra large wonton Soup. But, to be fair I did order some veggies too. I got some stir fry. Yeah!

Well, that's up until now. I'm doing great!

mmmm such wonderful foods all that grease in the chinese will surely clean out your system by nights end

Hi everyone,

I started my new food Journal today. Its noon here in Sacramento and this is what I have written in it so far:

First thing in the morning: Starbucks Double shot caramel frappucino with full fat whip. Yeah, the big one.

Breakfast: Denny's Lumberjack slam. Ate every bite, scuse me - I was hungry!!

Early morning snack: After my nice two mile walk I was starving again so I had a two pack of Pop-Tarts. Yum!

Mid morning Snack: I figured I'd eaten alot already so I needed to be a good girl. I had a banana. Only 80 calories! Woohoo!

Lunch: I'm eating right now and I ordered in a nice healthy plate of Chinese food. I'm eating chicken chow mein, pork fried rice, sweet&sour pork and because that never seems to do the trick I bought an extra large wonton Soup. But, to be fair I did order some veggies too. I got some stir fry. Yeah!

Well, that's up until now. I'm doing great!

I think you should do what I do, add a couple of hams to each meal to get your Protein in. I don't think there is enough fat in there either. I'd add a couple of cups of olive oil, you know... the healthy kind.

Or, just use butter. It's good too.

Froggi is right, you'll poop like a champ!

Uh oh.. you done got moved to R&R.

Wasn't this under lounge?