Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just ate....

lol i actuallty ate 3 servings of ice cream today low fat but still im not banded but still i feel bad LOL

i want some tbones send me over 20 LOL

Not to be rude but you guys need to start your own site because you are not in the right place or mind. I cannot believe you would go as far as surgery to help you lose weight and then play around with this as if it were nothing. You are taking chances on your lives! Are you not willing to do anything to help yourselves? Personally I am reading lapband talk to keep motivated and find ways of helping myself before surgery. I only would pray that I will do exactly what I am suppose to do to help myself get my health back again. I sure hope you guys wake up and decide to do what you started out on the day of surgery. God has blessed you to not have any problems yet but you got to help yourself too. Good Luck to all of you and may God be with you in the future.

Cheryl :confused2::biggrin::thumbs_up:

In honor of the post just left I think I will down 3 bottles of wine!!! A toast to theeeeeee!

Hi cheryl, I'm so glad that you are deciding to do what is best for yourself.

However, I should say there are going to be days where you won't be absolutely perfect. LBT is such a place that will help you through those days. It would be nice if you could be here for those people in a positive light and be helpful. That way, those people can do the same for you.

Good luck!

Not to be rude but you guys need to start your own site because you are not in the right place or mind. I cannot believe you would go as far as surgery to help you lose weight and then play around with this as if it were nothing. You are taking chances on your lives! Are you not willing to do anything to help yourselves? Personally I am reading lapband talk to keep motivated and find ways of helping myself before surgery. I only would pray that I will do exactly what I am suppose to do to help myself get my health back again. I sure hope you guys wake up and decide to do what you started out on the day of surgery. God has blessed you to not have any problems yet but you got to help yourself too. Good Luck to all of you and may God be with you in the future.

Cheryl :confused2::biggrin::thumbs_up:

Cheryl, I'm at goal so to be really honest, you are preaching to the choir here.

We have fun here, that's how it works.

In the meantime, have a ham? Or would you like one of our blooming onions?

Nonono... champagne!

Here, Froggi! Have a couple of bottles. I'll share.

Yes yes the more carbination the better!!!!:thumbs_up:

Cheryl, I'm at goal so to be really honest, you are preaching to the choir here.

We have fun here, that's how it works.

In the meantime, have a ham? Or would you like one of our blooming onions?

We should give her some of both and maybe some well cooked steak too and some chocolate fudge yes sticky fudge

Yes yes the more carbination the better!!!!:thumbs_up:

Noooo, carbonation is not good for WLS folks. I save my carbonation days for when I drink a few cases of dew or diet coke!

I just got back from the store. I want chicken lasagna. I bought it and I'm contemplating if it is a soft food or not. LOL

I want solids in the worst way. I guess I'll just have to go back to my 3 hams daily until I get to solids.

Noooo, carbonation is not good for WLS folks. I save my carbonation days for when I drink a few cases of dew or diet coke!

I just got back from the store. I want chicken lasagna. I bought it and I'm contemplating if it is a soft food or not. LOL

I want solids in the worst way. I guess I'll just have to go back to my 3 hams daily until I get to solids.

mmmm 3 hams 4 turkeys and 9 chickens!!!!!!! turkey stuffed with stuffing chicken stuffed with mashed potatoes and ham with lots of cranberry sauceeeeeeeeeeee haha

I am glad you are at goal. But I am sorry what you are doing is not right. Laughing about food and making outrageous comments are ludicrous on this site. I see no humor is this attitude. I will stick with the posts that are legitimate and truly on here to help themselves and others. How fast you forget how you felt when you were first seeking help!

Cheryl :thumbs_up:

Ahaha

Lets share 50 pizzas come on

Cheryl its called stress relief!! Its good fun we know we are all just joking and trying to out outrageous each other with what we can come up with. Take a deep breath duckie and just giggle like we know you want too. I saw the corners of your mouth twitch ...

What? You mean the camera? Oh... that .. its not a camera its a, a, a, ummm alien ... yeah .. alien .. (just teasing hun just teasing)

Ahaha

Lets share 50 pizzas come on

No no no no no, not pizza's petro's .. They are MUCH better and they have frito's .. it is corn after all, good for you too!!!!!!

mm that sounds good!!!!! LETS DO THAT LETS SHARE SOME HOW ABOUT 60/60 120 TOTAL YES LETS DO mmmmmmmmmm!!! fritos hehe