Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone else close to being under 300lbs????

I weighed 333 on July 2nd at my consult. I ate like crazy till July 15th and then began the pre-op diet. I was 322 at surgery on July 29th. Yesterday, September 3rd I had my first fill and I weighed 306. I have my second fill on Septmber 17th and I am trying really hard to get under 300 by then! So, From July 15 till September 3rd (7 weeks & 2 days) I lost at least 27 lbs (probably more after my goodbye to food tour!). All of that and somehow I still feel like nothing is happening! Aren't we sad sometimes?

Lisa C.

Lisa - you are doing great!!! Don't get discouraged!!! I too am hanging right above 300, it will happen very soon!!!!

OK!!!! I am at 300.5 as of today!!!!! I cannot wait to put this behind me and finally be under 300!!!! It has to happen soon!!!

Well, I am not really close because I just got banded last week but I am very optimistic. My weight when I went in for my pre op visit was 373, the largest I have ever been. Since then, which has been less then 2 weeks, I have already lost 20 pounds, down to 353. I will be so glad when I can go to my regular doctor and be weighed on the scale instead of having to tell them Oh your scale won't weigh me... :)

Good job Tess. I too have been waiting to get the ball rolling. I have not last a pound since my last fill. I am scheduled for another fill on Friday. lets us know when you hit your mark under 300. good job and keep up the hard work...

Hello all. I haven't been on this site in awhile and I was excited to read about all the progress made! I am 3 months post op and I just had my first fill on the 17th. I weighed 287! I have been in the 300's for so long that it's difficult to comprehend that it's all behind me. At 295 it wasn't a reality to me because we all know how easily 5 pounds can be added. Now it's a reality.

For all of you that are close...good luck...you can do it! Anyone who has not been there cannot know the joy we feel seeing a 2 in the hundreds place.

I havent been very active on this site lately but I am at 318 right now I started off about 376 i think For me I did my goals by years.

in 2006 i was at 351

2005 340

2004 320

2003 295 I am hoping to be 5 years younger lol By November so I will be under 300lbs lol

Cerrin - You have done a fantastic job!!! I am sure you will be posting your accomplishment before you know it!!! Keep it going!!!

Thanks, With school and everything I am finding it difficult to stay on track with exercise.

I got on the scale today and it said 306! I can't wait until I can officially post here I'm under 300! Guys, we can do it, we deserve to do it! You are all rock stars and sincerely continue to give me motivation to not give up.

I went in for my fill on 9.19.08. they put in .8 cc's. making me a total of 8.8 cc's. However, I went right back in on Wednesday to get an unfull of .4 cc's. I was just too tight. .8 cc's has been my smallest fill, so I am guessing that I am getting to my sweet spot, I am hoping. since my unfill I can eat more but I know when I am full faster. I would rather be a little too loose than too tight. So, there ya go. here is my update. I hope all is well with you TESS.

Lorinda you are doing great! That was really good that you went right back for some removal, too tight is just no fun! I stepped on my home scale and it loks like it is dipping on the other side of 300!!! But I am not going to officially weigh in until next week. It just has to happen soon!!!!

Hi Tess,

You will get there. I have faith. keep hanging in there. It seems to me that you are doing all the right stuff ( isn't that a new kids on the block song " the right stuff?" just a little humor). I love this thread. I have been in and out of the 300's so many times that I am hoping this will be it and never again. my highest was 350+ and I say plus because my weight was not readable cuz the scale did not go over 350. I am happy to have you and the rest of the bansters here for support. Thanks.