Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

I'm still in my jammies, but my paperwork is done... I checkd on all the wedding plans to make sure I didn't forget to do something I wanted to do before I left.... Now to get dressed and do a couple errands and then pack my bag..... And so far, no pain yet this morning... I'm praying to have it stay away now... Have my therapy at 3:00....... Better keep moving while I'm motivated.... TTYL.... Julie

Safe travels to all, have a blast.

I think they have a Western Union if you need bail $$$

Kids tend to ignore calls from parents as needed. lol

LauraK

That was my whole reason for getting a texting phone and plan, it's to stay in contact with my kids. They text all the time and usually always answer a text. I'm getting pretty good at it on my new Droid phone. LOL

Well I am home from my colonoscopy and totally clear. So that is good. I am good for 10 yrs unless I find out my dad had polyps then they want me back in 5 yrs. I kindda think he did and just emailed to find out. The procedure was nothing but the getting ready sucks. I drank my stuff about 5 and by bed time was feeling pretty good, but then had to drink it again 4 hours before my report time this morning so had to get up in the middle of the night and drink it again and haven't slept since. So think I am going to go try and take a nap. DH is working from home and has tons of emails and conference calls to make so I'll be quiet. Then he may take me to the movie this afternoon. Then I gotta pack! So excited.

Karen, do you know what time your flight arrives in SLC tomorrow? Maybe I'll see you before I board mine.

Leaving for the airport - see ya in the desert!!! Can't wait!!

Linda

I'm very impressed with your successes. I've been banded since December 2009, and I'm down 56 pounds. I've been sick with the seasonal nasty cold for about 3 weeks. I'm feeling much better this week, but my stomach is really bothering me. I have what feels like lots of gas pain and some diarrhea and some hellacious heartburn which I have not had in the past. Sorry, if TMI, but I just wanted to get your take on what could be going on. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Have you had a fill recently? You may be to tight. One of the seasoned ladies here will get back with you. They are all getting ready or have left for Vegas to meet each other.

Glad you posted, come back again.

LauraK

I'm very impressed with your successes. I've been banded since December 2009, and I'm down 56 pounds. I've been sick with the seasonal nasty cold for about 3 weeks. I'm feeling much better this week, but my stomach is really bothering me. I have what feels like lots of gas pain and some diarrhea and some hellacious heartburn which I have not had in the past. Sorry, if TMI, but I just wanted to get your take on what could be going on. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Kimmi

Congrats on your 56 lbs - WTG !!!

I haven't been sick since banding (well nothing I remember) but I think pple can get tight from being sick - just like stress can make you tight - Heartburn isn't good - stick w/liquids - chew some pectic's and if the heartburn doesn't go away - call your doc - don't think the runs has anything to do w/your band - you just got a bug.. So take it easy for a week and if it doesn't clear up call your doc..

Fly by....and for those of you flying...truly wave when you fly by. I'm about ready to head for Phoenix so I will see you all tomorrow.

Have great flights all of you and I'll see you all tomorrow.

Oh, we have a baby (tortoise) just found it this afternoon.

Later,

Eva

Home from work. Starting to pack. Still very nervous about remembering everything I have to do. I can handle 20 kids and teach kids with major learning disabilities to read, but this kind of stuff with all its details makes me feel stupid and incompetent.

Lori, weren't we going to meet in a food court or something and wait together for the others?"

Cheri

Hi everyone!!

Well....WOW...Phantom was amazing!! Fourth row!! Fabulous.

The club is names "Stoneys" and the Host is Cadillac Jack. They will have a live band as well. It is on the upper strip from hotel so limo will go up strip all the way to club. Apparently and it is a popular club that locals go. Yes, dress is country casual. Jeans and shirts, cowboy hats, cowboy boots and high shoes lol.

Tonight going to walk the strip. lol We are eating at some famous guys restaraunt at the Belagio?

Dont know...lol

okay....so again text me as you guys arrive.

Thanks for all your support about the sliming...wasnt aware that stress and plane can cause tighteness....now I know!!!

Food has been pretty good. Eating is regular three meals no snacking....and Proteins, veggies and pretty much thats it.

Weighed myself this morning and was 147..interesting as last Wednesday I was 151....with the holiday till now...how the hell??? but happy happy.....

Having a really nice time but missing Dassi and cant even call her to say hi from last night till Sat night....its holiday again and im feeling really guilty actually.

Its simchat torah and im not in synaguage and with family and friends...its a weird feeling to just pretend that it isnt these few days and ive blown it off....so to say. The fact that I cant call home to talk and say goodnight for three nights really irks me but...such as the choices we make. Am having a really nice time..Jeff is as usual being a gem but....hes here and not religous at all so he understands but really doesnt.

Im feeling really great as that I can get another weeks use out of the great summer clothes that I got attached to lol. Skinny clothes I call them...they are thankfully becoming loose and wont fit next month I hope so will have to say goodbye to them for next year.

Well...hope everyone is doing well. Again im sorry that everyone is not coming. Hope next time we will be able to all get together!!

Have a great day....

see ya all tomorrow

Jodi

I still am not packed. I went and got my toes done...pink with sparkles.....got a facial....not good. She put some crap on my face and lit it up like a xmas tree. Then she put aloe vera gel and got the redness and swelling gone...whew! Glad that is over!

Gang, I did not get a Texas hat....should have bought a cowboy hat with sparkles to match my toes. There is a shop here that makes them. I did buy a big RED PURSE from them, and I will be carrying it so look for It....I will be attached. lol

We will all have to go to the Houston Fat Stock Show and Rodeo one year. Then y'all can get all westerned up because that place is nothing but vendor after vendor. Maybe 2012. It is in late Feb and early March. Lasts for two weeks with top talent. Just gotta decide on a night.

Jodi......we are so excited. I am sorry you are missing your baby and the holidays.

Janet......welcome to my world of thunderstorms. They say if you want to see all the seasons in one day just live in Texas. Woo hoo!!! See Ya Soon! I got my boarding pass this morning. I hope they have a computer we can get our passes from at the Resort.

Okay gang!!! Gotta get busy!! HUGS to Everyone!!!

Oh, will text before I leave and when I get there HUGS! again!!!!

Home from work. Starting to pack. Still very nervous about remembering everything I have to do. I can handle 20 kids and teach kids with major learning disabilities to read, but this kind of stuff with all its details makes me feel stupid and incompetent.

Lori, weren't we going to meet in a food court or something and wait together for the others?"

Cheri

Yes in the Delta wing of the terminal (same one Frontier flies in according to McCarren airport's website) there's a food court, I'll be at a table in front of Burger King, my plan (but I haven't packed yet) is to be in jeans and a gray Tshirt with a gray leopard print sweater on. Then I thought we could meet Karen at her flight and Julie's is just 15 min after that both Delta. Then hopefully connect with Arlene by bag claim as she is coming in at a different terminal.

Okay gotta go pack so I can go to bed early, I gotta rest up for Vegas! No sleep last night due to colonoscopy prep, getting up early tomorrow and clubbing tomorrow night. I'm too old for this! LOL I told my DD I was going clubbing in a limo and she was so shocked she had to call my son and he called within seconds. LOL I have strict orders not to get a long island iced tea or something called an Adios. LOL

Lori,

Probably in white pants and white and purple top with white sweater. See you in front of the Burger King. Got your no. programmed in my cell.

Cheri

Lori, go for the Long Island Ice tea, you will only need one. lol

LauraK

For me I would probably only need one sip. I rarely get a drink unless it's a Lava Flow LOL I like foo-foo drinks. LOL

Lori,

Probably in white pants and white and purple top with white sweater. See you in front of the Burger King. Got your no. programmed in my cell.

Cheri

Sounds great, I'll be watching for you.

Joyce just text me.....she is in the room. No room service, but there is a blender in the room for shakes. She is going next door to Hooter's to eat. The view from her room is the Tropicana Hotel.