Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Good evening Ladies,

Just checking in. Nothing much going on today. I burned 250 cals on the eliptical today in 30 minutes. That's the highest so far. I was using the treadmill but fiqured out I do better on the elliptical. I am kinda scared to go too fast on the treadmill. Afraid I'll trip. I am scared to run on it. I do wanna run the 5k though so I guess I'll have to get back on it soon. I did the interval training for it on the elliptical today. It's not the same though. It felt alot different. Since I haven't been to school I made up a Excercise playlist on my MP3 player. It is great music to keep me going. I still haven't hit 50 pounds down yet but I know all this hard work will catch up with me.

I am getting a bit bored at home. Yesterday About 2 or 3 I found myself on the couch watching divorce court. It was depressing. I gotta fiqure out something to do during the day so I don't tumble down that road again.

I went through all my clothes again and no longer have clothes that are too small for me waiting in the closet. The smallest clothes I have fit and everything that was too big is on it's way to good will. I will have to buy clothes the rest of the journey. Good thing good will is alot closer now that we moved. Not spending a ton of money on clothes I am gonna shrink right out of. When I do get to goal, I am gonna get some quality clothes. Have a few beautiful things instead of a bunch of mediocre things.

Hubby has lost more weight. He is excercising with me all the time now. That makes it alot easier for me to go excercise. I don't feel like he is sitting waiting for me to finish so we can do something fun.

Got my hair cut today. Bought a pair of PJ's. Really just had a good day. Hope ya'll did too. Nite.

31704_1420402760356_1541303367_31016546_8284308_s.jpg

I just don't know where I could find a more supportive group of friends, and, I so appreciate you all. Thanks. I will be just fine and am like a rubber ball. I bounce right back. That good night of sleep I got last night made all the difference in the world. My family of origin are sh_ts...plain and simple. I have done my work from the time I was a little one and resolved myself to the fact that I would break the pattern and have. I am a survior and not a victim and there's no turning back from that. But, I do appreciate having this outlet to blow once in awhile.

As far as the dental work. It will all go well and I am ready for whatever it takes to FINALLY have nice white teeth that I don't have to continually fix. I will have about three month's worth of work and have already made friends with the office staff. I will just look at it as my chance to socialize.

Phyll...let me know when you will be traveling through our state and if it works for me (and you guys) I will drive and meet you for lunch. Even if it's only an hour or so...would just love to meet you.

OK girls...gotta take care of some housework so I can get myself to the lake tomorrow. Will check back later. Again, I do so appreciate all of you. Sending the love

You are right... my LBT friends are my bestest!! I share things I never share with anyone else!!

That dental work sounds like quite an undertaking!! Hugs to you for getting through the process!

Have you heard of or read the book "Glass Castles" by Jeannette Wall? You might or might not relate to it... True story about a girl who emerged victorious after a horrendous childhood.

Family wedding in Buffalo is Aug. 28. DH thinks it will take 2 weeks to get there in the RV. So I assume we'll be leaving between 10 - 15 Aug. Will be stopping in Madison WI to see a friend... SIL's sister... she promised to make me her white chicken chili! This time I am writing down her recipe because it is SO good! Stopped there a few years ago for 2 nights and were almost devoured by the local mosquitoes. Haven't looked at a map yet, but I'm assuming the route will take us through ND.

Good evening Ladies,

Just checking in. Nothing much going on today. I burned 250 cals on the eliptical today in 30 minutes. That's the highest so far. I was using the treadmill but fiqured out I do better on the elliptical. I am kinda scared to go too fast on the treadmill. Afraid I'll trip. I am scared to run on it. I do wanna run the 5k though so I guess I'll have to get back on it soon. I did the interval training for it on the elliptical today. It's not the same though. It felt alot different. Since I haven't been to school I made up a Excercise playlist on my MP3 player. It is great music to keep me going. I still haven't hit 50 pounds down yet but I know all this hard work will catch up with me.

I am getting a bit bored at home. Yesterday About 2 or 3 I found myself on the couch watching divorce court. It was depressing. I gotta fiqure out something to do during the day so I don't tumble down that road again.

I went through all my clothes again and no longer have clothes that are too small for me waiting in the closet. The smallest clothes I have fit and everything that was too big is on it's way to good will. I will have to buy clothes the rest of the journey. Good thing good will is alot closer now that we moved. Not spending a ton of money on clothes I am gonna shrink right out of. When I do get to goal, I am gonna get some quality clothes. Have a few beautiful things instead of a bunch of mediocre things.

Hubby has lost more weight. He is excercising with me all the time now. That makes it alot easier for me to go excercise. I don't feel like he is sitting waiting for me to finish so we can do something fun.

Got my hair cut today. Bought a pair of PJ's. Really just had a good day. Hope ya'll did too. Nite.

31704_1420402760356_1541303367_31016546_8284308_s.jpg

Great job on the clothes... the grades... the exercise! You are WONDER WOMAN!! You're doing so good.. and you look GREAT!! Love the new hairdo, and your face is looking so thin! You are a beautiful young lady!

36_35_2.gif

I was up until after midnight one night this week or last... trying to build 2 exercise playlists.. That wasn't the problem... getting them to sync to my iTouch was!! I have a "iTouch For Dummies" book, but so far that hasn't helped! I am wishing I hadn't begged for an iTouch for Christmas. Maybe I should've gotten a new Zune. Now I'm thinking of replacing my Blackberry with an iPhone, but maybe that would be a mistake. I consider myself a tech savvy grandma, but I just can't get iTunes to sync the things I want it to!! Very frustrating.

Hi guys~

We got back last night from NC. What a special trip it was. I was so happy that we went for Mother's Day- I know it meant a lot to my parents. The weather got chilly while we were there, and being the typical Floridian, I was NOT prepared for 50 degree weather! It was really nice having my DH there this time. I love love love my DH!!! Not many men would give up their first vacation in months- to be with their in-laws. Dad wasn't feeling too good while we were there. He's having lots of side effects from chemo. Water retention in legs (even with hose and lasix), weakness, and tremors. We went with Dad to his chemo on Monday. Only ONE MORE TREATMENT!!! woohooo! Then the long 6 week wait for his repeat PET scan. All we can do is pray and wait for good news. My mom was the worst I have seen her. She is a ball of nerves and this is the first time I have seen her where she feels like she can't be strong all the time. It's almost like she is running out of steam. She tries to do it all- all of the time. While I was there I cooked most of the meals, cleaned, did laundry, and even cleaned their pontoon boat! It made my Dad so happy that we went out for a ride (he couldn't make it down to the pier), and that his boat wasn't sitting for no reason. He has a scooter that he is using around the house- or a walker. He is the weakest I have ever seen him. Just heartbreaking. I hope after chemo is done (and steroids discontinued) that the weakness and neuropathy reverses some. I know he is frustrated with his lack of independence. But I am so thankful that his doctors are optimistic.

The night before we left for NC my little boy lost his first tooth! (bottom front right) I had to fight back tears as I realized he is really growing up. (It doesn't help that I had gotten him a REALLY short summer haircut that day that also makes him look older.) He has a little lisp now with s and z's and th's- it's really cute though. The tooth fairy left him $5 and a dime for the first one. (only a dollar here after). And a book and a new toothbrush. : )

I was really good food-wise while away. I had a Protein Bar or shake every morning instead of Breakfast. I didn't lose but I didn't gain this time. I feel good and motivated. I am ready to get back on my exercise regimen. So much to do- laundry, unpack, grocery shopping, etc. And DH is home the rest of the week, so it makes it harder for me to find time to get everything done. (I would rather spend time with him!:smile2:)

I went to my support group meeting tonight. It was REALLY a downer. There were 5 bypass patients were were 4-6 years out and had gained back all their weight. And there was a LB patient who had gained back almost all her weight after 2 years. There were also some successful patients, who are always there. Just seemed the majority were unhappy relapsers. Glad I went- I felt successful.

I will try and respond to posts in the morning. I have been reading with my phone- but didn't have time to write properly. HUGS to you all. peasout... Laura

PS Pics:

1) Missing tooth

2)3 of their 4 grandkids. (Steven, 21; Kari, 16; Nels, 6)

3)Me and Dad (can see he lost all his hair, eyebrows and hair)

4)Grandpa getting a kiss from Nels while getting chemo. The nurses were so wanting to meet the little guy! He gave Grandpa his favorite Thomas blanket to keep him warm.

5)Grandma and Nels.

Edited by peascorps

Glad you're back, Laura. We always miss you when you're gone. Glad you had a good weekend with your folks and that your DH could go with you this time. Thanks for your update, and love the pics, as always!!

Julie... where are you??? Are you okay??

Saw Meredith's graduation pics on FB.

Good Evening Gang

Laura - Glad you posted or I was going to call you - I was getting worried.. Love the pic's of Nels losing his tooth - Brooke lost hers a few weeks ago.. Glad you had a good time - Continued Prayers for your Dad & whole family... Have you talked to your Mom about having someone come in and help - Care givers need a break too, pple forget about them - always concerned about the person whose sick - but it's very stressful and tiring being a caregiver - I know I did it ... She needs a break - have your sis or other family member get her out of the house even if it's just for an hour or two.. Get her hair done - nails - massage something..

As far as all those pple gaining their weight back - it's cuz they looked at this wls as the magic cure &/or diet and not a lifestyle change... The all went back to eating like the did pre-surgery - My trainer got mad at me tonite - he says I make excuses as to why I lost the weight and kept it off - I say things like well there isn't any junk in the house to eat - like there use to be - he said Janet - when you weight 250 who bought the food - who made those choices - you did - You still buy the food - the diff is not you choose not to buy the unhealthy crap.. Take credit girl - he got really pissed at me -He's right - I choose not to buy crap - I choose every day to eat healthy and to get my exercise.. That's what it's all about is your choices - even a commercial on tv talks about that - I think it's the Alli commercial - I like that one - Alli isn't going to make you lose the weight - its a tool just like WLS - it's up to you and your choices..

I'm starting a Janet's biggest loser resort for my lucky #7 - I would love that job - i could be a food cop... I would love it.. I would love showing pple you can eat good and still lose the weight.. Infact today at lunch - I had fish & broc - and there were 5 cheese cakes in the lunch room (we won some contest w/Safeco and the sent harry & david cheese cakes) I ate my fish - really really was craving my broc - but could only eat about 3 bites - looked at the cheese cake had a sliver and said ah doesn't taste that great - I would rather eat my broc - I think the healthier you eat the more you crave to eat healthy - at least for me that how it has affected me.. Don't get me wrong - I have times I want sweets or something greasy - but usuallly I want my veggies & meat - I'm not even eating as much rice as I use to..

Karen - Can't wait to see the end results with your teeth - can't say they stood out as something being wrong with them when we met - but again you guys didn't see the bags under my eyes that I see every day ;0)..

Jessica - LOVE THE HAIR CUT.... It's funny the one time I went to support - they made a comment that pple who lose the weight - usually cut their hair too :0) freedom... Get out of the house - go for a walk clean out a drawer - I know that if I stay in the house too much it gets to me too..

Laurak - No pressure ;0) - I miss getting on my soap box - but lately haven't had anyone to get on my soap box with :0) everyone seems to be doing so well - and you all have heard my speal before anyway :0) I've told my Lucky #7's who are struggling a bit - that I was going to open up my house as the Janet's Biggest Loser Resort - I would whip them in shape lol - I love being the food cop and w/you all I can get away with it..

Deb Glad you posted - I was wondering what happen to you - you have been missed..

Charlene - LOL you live to drink another shake - too funny - WTG on your lbs

what's your total so far - how much longer on the shakes. Yes exercise is key as you all know I am really into it.. and all that journeling will keep you too busy to eat ;0)

Ok gotta go feed the dogs... cbl

Edited by IndioGirl55

Jessica...cute haircut. Also, congrats on the grades, exercise and just plain doing so great.

Phyll...I'll check out that book...thanks. It depends on the story...some I cannot read. Leaves me frozen in time.

Well...when you decide you route and the time gets closer, we will talk about maybe meeting. I wouldn't make you go off your route even...I would come to you.

Laura...so happy to hear you had a special weekend with your folks. I pray that your father's chemo does the trick. Hey...and good going on being able to spend some time with DH. I know with his busy schedule it's not always easy. Thanks for sharing the photos. Nels really does look older with his hair cut and gap. So cute. Tell him I am bummed...I am going to lose 6 teeth and tooth fairies don't do any favors for 54yr old ladies.

Hi Cheri...sounds like you are busy and a little hairied. Hope things calm down soon.

OK..."Hi" to everyone else. I feel so bad that I have not "talked" to each of you lately. Working on trying to get internet service at the lake. Will see. Would be great. Later.

Meredith graduated already. Where did that year go. I miss her busy/young posts. If you can hear this, Meredith...congrats and hope you are doing well.

Missing Julie also...looking forward to her popping on and saying she is headed to the mayo. Someone has to figure this out...she's been having a miserable time of it...especially lately.

As far as all those pple gaining their weight back - it's cuz they looked at this wls as the magic cure &/or diet and not a lifestyle change... The all went back to eating like the did pre-surgery - My trainer got mad at me tonite - he says I make excuses as to why I lost the weight and kept it off - I say things like well there isn't any junk in the house to eat - like there use to be - he said Janet - when you weight 250 who bought the food - who made those choices - you did - You still buy the food - the diff is not you choose not to buy the unhealthy crap.. Take credit girl - he got really pissed at me -He's right - I choose not to buy crap - I choose every day to eat healthy and to get my exercise.. That's what it's all about is your choices - even a commercial on tv talks about that - I think it's the Alli commercial - I like that one - Alli isn't going to make you lose the weight - its a tool just like WLS - it's up to you and your choices..

You got that right! I'm struggling where I'm at right now.. but I will NEVER gain the weight back! Changes I'm making with exercise will get the scale moving down again! But first I have to recover from too much Wii on Sunday!! I'm SO competitive! Beat 7 yr old DGS at "Just Dance", and 1 out of 2 rounds of golf, but what did me in was 2 games of bowling! Rt hip stil sore, but not limping as bad as I was Mon-Tues! And it was really too much Wii for one day when I hadn't done any of that stuff in quite a while!

I'm starting a Janet's biggest loser resort for my lucky #7 - I would love that job - i could be a food cop... I would love it.. I would love showing pple you can eat good and still lose the weight.. Infact today at lunch - I had fish & broc - and there were 5 cheese cakes in the lunch room (we won some contest w/Safeco and the sent harry & david cheese cakes) I ate my fish - really really was craving my broc - but could only eat about 3 bites - looked at the cheese cake had a sliver and said ah doesn't taste that great - I would rather eat my broc - I think the healthier you eat the more you crave to eat healthy - at least for me that how it has affected me.. Don't get me wrong - I have times I want sweets or something greasy - but usually I want my veggies & meat - I'm not even eating as much rice as I use to..

Now you have me worried about our July reunion!!! LOL

Janet's Biggest Loser beach house???

Jessica - LOVE THE hair CUT.... It's funny the one time I went to support - they made a comment that pple who lose the weight - usually cut their hair too :0) freedom... Get out of the house - go for a walk clean out a drawer - I know that if I stay in the house too much it gets to me too..

I remember that!

Phyll...I'll check out that book...thanks. It depends on the story...some I cannot read. Leaves me frozen in time.

Well...when you decide you route and the time gets closer, we will talk about maybe meeting. I wouldn't make you go off your route even...I would come to you.

OK..."Hi" to everyone else. I feel so bad that I have not "talked" to each of you lately. Working on trying to get internet service at the lake. Will see. Would be great. Later.

Yeah... maybe you can find a synopsis on the internet. It might just stir things up for you, but what got to me is how this lady, and her siblings, emerged as successful, accomplished and well-adjusted adults despite the fiasco of their childhood. I found it inspirational, but am well aware that it might be too much for some people.... too painful, maybe.

Just looked at MS Streets & Trips and looks like we'll be taking I-90 across ND to I-94.

7_6_8.gif

Hey Phyll! I am only 70 miles away from I94 (Alexandria) which is a great stop off place for lunch or whatever. Also, if I am at the lake I am only 8 miles from Ashby exit. We'll have to plan as the time gets closer. Heck...I would have driven the 4 hours to the MPLS to get to meet you.

I plan on looking into that book. I really do appreciate you telling me about it. Sounds like one of those that has a successful ending. DH is always bugging me about putting things into print. I don't have it in me. Too busy trying to leave it all in the past.

Janet....yep, you could do it. When you meet your lovlies this summer, just suprise 'em with a boot camp. :smile2:

You say you cannot remember what my teeth looked like? I tried to attach a photo. I really dislike close-ups because of my dark teeth. But...here goes:ohmy:

Hey Phyll! I am only 70 miles away from I94 (Alexandria) which is a great stop off place for lunch or whatever. Also, if I am at the lake I am only 8 miles from Ashby exit. We'll have to plan as the time gets closer. Heck...I would have driven the 4 hours to the MPLS to get to meet you.

I plan on looking into that book. I really do appreciate you telling me about it. Sounds like one of those that has a successful ending. DH is always bugging me about putting things into print. I don't have it in me. Too busy trying to leave it all in the past.

Janet....yep, you could do it. When you meet your lovlies this summer, just suprise 'em with a boot camp. :smile2:

You say you cannot remember what my teeth looked like? I tried to attach a photo. I really dislike close-ups because of my dark teeth. But...here goes:ohmy:

Will be looking forward to meeting up with you! That will be GREAT!

Writing a book might be somewhat cathartic for you. Think about it. Might be beneficial part of the healing.

3_3_102.gif

The photo I was trying to attach that showed a close up of the teeth (Chicklet looking caps and dark) was saved in a file and for some reason won't attach

Hi everyone.

well. its been a heck of a week last week and apparently my body has also had it..so it has rebelled and now im sick like a dog.

Ive had the worst asthma attack in years. Allergies this year was so bad and well I guess with all the goings on...they just led to asthma attack. I was in the pulminary office for about two hours. Xrays and all. Wasnt a happy camper. Now on steroids, antibiotics and increased dossages of pumps for two weeks. I suppose this is better then a few days in the hospital so...I wil follow treatment plan. I was more concerned with the possbilities of caughing and hacking so much that Id slip the band however after the pulmonary I stopped in at the surgeon...as they are in the same floor in the same building...convenient(not planned). He said not to worry that rarely happens. ( they dont know me yet??) but they said if I did I would know. In the meantime Im good..wew.

so...visited Boomer yesturday as promised my daughter if I left him Friday that we can go up again and say goodbye with her this week one day. So we drove up the 2hrs and the back the 3 hours. (traffic) he seems happy...so im happy. Funny thing..I cried for the hours on the way home Friday after leaving him...but my daughter she was so happy he was in a good home....didnt cry or was sad at all. She was like we did good and that was that. hmmm

Whats wrong with me??? lol

Got to tell you..its nice and quiet and relaxed again here...Im happy, happy now.

Now I gotta figure out what the next stressers are going to be...lol oh wait. hah. Didnt take that long. We are going to Fire Island Tuesday for the week. Have to pack food and all. Thats going to be just so much fun! not....

Havent decided to cook here and bring everything or shop and bring everything and cook their. Its not my house its a share....meaning everything is shared esp the kitchen...so the question is will their be enough space, time and pots and pans to cook with. Ive allready decided to make ....the zuchini dish that ..hmm who posted?? yes that. and ginger/terriyaki salmon. Grilled chicken breast in Panko bread. and stir fry vegetables. This is as far as the planning got.

oh and the 7 vegetable holiday Soup. This is with curry....so yummy. Ill have to think of several more meals.

My mother and Dassi of course is coming.....there is no supermarkets just little bodegas. Two...and anything cost three times as much then on off the Island so..I hate to have to buy anything besides the basics like milk and bread.

well, must go and get ready for the marathon day ahead. I have a vet apt. with my dog for lyme disease vaccine.. lots of ticks in FI. Lots of lyme disease. must be careful. Work then I have a dermatologist apt at 3 after which I have a support group for lap band at 7. Another marathon day. lol

Not feeling well. Dont need this!!!

well must go to sleep

OMG......wait.....when I was weighed this morning.....at doctors....I lost another 7 pds this past week. Now im down 40 pds. Half the weight I want to loose!

Was so excited..didnt think I lost any this past week!!!

Good Evening Gang

Great OMG - are you on drugs or what girl lol... You did all that on just a little bit of sleep and all that traveling.. I doubt I could have done all that - I bet you are about to collapse...

DD needs to go to the doctor now.. That's not good - I am glad SIL wasn't injured.. Ya I would be ticked to about Mom telling you what to do - who's going to handle it when you leave..

Jodi - You are just so sweet - I am going to look up your info and put it in my phone - Oh ya - you need to get on our mailing list - I'll email you Julie's email and you can send her your info - she has complied a list of all our #'s and addressed and bdays..

Andrew isn't half as bad as his Dad was - but hell I was only 37 when Joseph was 19 and a Grandma.. You are so right on a lot of pple raising kids who can't do anything on their own.. I have a gf who's 2 kids 30 & 27 have never left home or learned to pay their own bills..

Julie - Hugs Hugs Prayer Prayer - Wish we could do something to help.. Hope today was a good day..

Linda Great Recap !!!

Joyce yes it's quite without Apples & Great here = What happen to Deb ???

Well back from the gym - went to the grocery store got stuff for a salad - can't wait to use my garlic olive oil and honey balsamic.. Got some fish too.. So salad and fish will be dinner tonite and lunch tomorrow..

Bf - inside of WW egg mcmuffin (no bread) Lunch - some lean cusine - chicken in wild rice and cheese w/broc & cauliflower on the side 240 cal and really good.

So I am doing my sugar detox - and getting back to good healthy eating - won't weigh til Thrusday :0)

Yes put me in your book!! lol This way you will always have it. Would love to send all the information for the compiled list. Then no excuses.

Good morning gang! Not much to report here. I went to a salad dinner last night and kinda blew my plan. I ate a small portion of chicken salad and fruit salad. It was good going down, but I think I sabotaged myself for tomorrow weigh in. Back to all shakes today!

Great, I am glad you are finally home and had a great time.

Julie........my goodness....I can't believe they just now gave you muscle relaxers. That is usually the first think they give me. I need them about twice a month. I hope they help until you get another shot.

Eva, glad you had a good trip and got to ride in comfort.

Jodi......if I ever go to NY I will call. My son goes there about once a month and stays in Manhattan. I might have to go with him just to check it out. lol My son is divorced and 36. I am sure he would want his mama to go with him on a business trip. lol

Janet, I better get on the bike this morning. I weigh in tomorrow. I will check in with all of you after I get home.

I hope all of you have a great day!

Charlene..yes please come and visit. We will annoy your son. lol

Jewel.... OMG you look amazing!! I bet you feel it as well. Great going on the grades. Pins and needles...yes but youl be fine!! Good luck you worked hard for this!!! You deserve it.

Good morning, I am up and ready to leave for the airport for our flight to SLC to look for houses. Dh got home last night to sleep for a few hours before we leave again. Praying I find the right house in the right neighborhood near the right church.

Apples, you are one brave woman to get all that dental work done, you have a nice smile now but I bet it will be stunning when you are done. Sorry you are losing sleep over your family. Praying whatever the situation is that it passes soon. You are an amazing woman despite what may have happened in your past.

Jewel, congrats on the B's!

Janet, I didn't realize you moved in your job and had a new boss. That explains why we don't hear as much for you on here. Hopefully things settle down soon.

Eva, have fun in Chicago.

Good Luck on the house hunting.....it should be the bestest of the bestest!

Hi all. I haven't been posting for a while, but I've kept up reading the posts. Was in New York for 5 days, visiting my daughter for my birthday and Mothers Day. I had a great time; we were so busy. She took me to see Fences, a play on Broadway starring Denzel Washington. It was very good.

Debbie...you didnt e-mail. Im sure you were busy, with your daughter. Next time maybe. Sounds like you had a great time. Did you get to "Town shop" How was Fences? I heard the reviews were great. I

Laura, Im glad you enjoyed the time with your parents and your husband could come along...indeed that was sweet of him. Its so hard being a caretaker, I agree that your mom should deff have a break at least for a few hours a day. I know we have what you call RESPITE....in ny for giving respite services to caregivers given through the hopspitals and insurance. Maybe this can be an option.

Well.,,.hope remission for your dad is just around the corner.

well must go to sleep. Have a great night all.

Jodi

Will be looking forward to meeting up with you! That will be GREAT!

Writing a book might be somewhat cathartic for you. Think about it. Might be beneficial part of the healing.

3_3_102.gif

You are sounding a lot like DH...LOL. Writing it all has always been in the back of my mind. A lot has never been told except for behind the doors of my doc. Would be a bit of a shocker for the now mayor to have it "out there". Oh well....:smile2:

You are sounding a lot like DH...LOL. Writing it all has always been in the back of my mind. A lot has never been told except for behind the doors of my doc. Would be a bit of a shocker for the now mayor to have it "out there". Oh well....:)

DO IT!!

Change the names to protect the innocent!!

Or GUILTY!!

Use a fake name!

:sneaky::smile2::smile: