Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Walk Away The Pounds

I don't know if anyone else on here does Walk away the pounds by Leslie Sansone. But I love it!

I have the 1 mile walk, 2 mile walk, and I am planning to get 3 and 4.

I love the stretchy band and how she cordinates upper body with walking and not just walking.

Kicking, lifting your knees. It's actually a wonderfully awesome healthy workout.

Anyone else do these videos?:confused2:

Edited by froggi1985
I am stupid. Typos :)

I have used her videos for years - the years that i have been 'good' that is! I use the 3-miles (both with weights, and with stretchy cord) and this past winter i got the 5-mile one. Now that the weather is good, i'm doing more outdoor activity; but I love Leslie when i can't be active outdoors.

I track my 'miles' on a calendar and also on a spreadsheet; last December 22 I started a 'virtual journey' through Europe; starting on the Baltic Sea, and keeping track of my 'miles' as I head towards Istanbul. I color in countries on a map as I enter new countries.

I have used www.michelin.com to 'plan' my journey, and know how many miles it will take from the border of one country to the next.

I guess I need to update my profie; I had my lapband on October 24, but it's been a lot longer than that since I logged onto this site!

I have it too! It has the 1,2, and 3 mile together on 2 dvd's with the stretchy band. I thought it was corny at first, but it's a boost when I don't feel like being outside or I don't want to go to the gym. Or I'm having and "ugly" day when I don't want other people to watch me workout. I think they're great...the music is cheesy but I know all the beats and tempo changes and I have grown to love it.

the whole video is cheesy lol but it helps you lose weight and burn a heck of a lot of calories :lol:

i have just the 1 mile but i just bought on ebay mile 1 2 and 3 mile. i like using it in the privacy of my home. it does get me motivated to use this each day.

sue

i have the 1,2,3, and 4 ive never done the 1mile...but i do love them i just wish that she would stop TALKING! id rather hear the music...and i think her laugh is annoying...but i try to block it out haha.

I don't know if anyone else on here does Walk away the pounds by Leslie Sansone. But I love it!

I have the 1 mile walk, 2 mile walk, and I am planning to get 3 and 4.

I love the stretchy band and how she cordinates upper body with walking and not just walking.

Kicking, lifting your knees. It's actually a wonderfully awesome healthy workout.

Anyone else do these videos?:confused2:

Hi! Yes, I do these dvd's and I love them. The one mile is just enough to make you feel like you are doing something when you don't have enough time. Where are you in your journey?

I'm on my 2nd month of my 6 month diet for insurance. I wish I was further along...but can't do anything about it. After the diet I should be having surgery in November.

Hey, I'm glad you said something. I had forgotten all about them. I have miles 1-3, but they must still be in a box somewhere. We moved a while back and I haven't seen them. I used to do them all the time. I agree with what someone else said, she gets on my nerves with all of her talking and laughing. I actually turn the volume down. I might dig them out and try doing it with my ipod. :w00t:

lol I get tired of her being like MARY CHERYL OH ALTON MY WALKING BUDDIES BLAH BLAH lol LETS GO FEET weeee

She is annoying, I guess she figures she has to say something since she is getting paid. But, does she really have to say so much? A co-worker and I do them daily whichever one we have time for. I love the upperbody on the 3 mile the best, it's not easy but it does get you PUMPIN! I am only 5 days out of surgery but do plan to start back up with the 1 mile on Monday and see how it goes. Think I'll pass on the stretchy band part though for now.

I'm on my 2nd month of my 6 month diet for insurance. I wish I was further along...but can't do anything about it. After the diet I should be having surgery in November.

Hi, I haven't been to my first visit yet (June 24th) but at the orientation we were advised of all to have done and our insurance requires you to loose 5% of your weight before surgery. I am glad it is not 6 months BUT might as well get used to the new eating pattern as soon as possible. Our surgeon asks us to go on the South Beach Diet and I am in the strict 2 week phase but have already lost 10 pounds. Good luck.

Hi, I haven't been to my first visit yet (June 24th) but at the orientation we were advised of all to have done and our insurance requires you to loose 5% of your weight before surgery. I am glad it is not 6 months BUT might as well get used to the new eating pattern as soon as possible. Our surgeon asks us to go on the South Beach Diet and I am in the strict 2 week phase but have already lost 10 pounds. Good luck.

Congrats to you linda!!! And thanks for the luck. I hope you continue to lose weight!:lol:

I love her tapes. Fast paced and fun. Doesn't feel like exercise.

Yeah, her tapes are pretty nice. Hehe, good exercise.