Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weigh in... how much have u lost?

I only lost 5lbs pre-op since I didn't have to diet pre-surgery except for liquids 48 hours before. I am counting my loss from what I weighed daily for the months up to my surgery.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Thank You!!!

michelle, those numbers are terrific!!!!

HAPPY EARLY B-DAY TOO!!

as for me, the scales are down, i had to re-weigh myself in disbelief this morning. i'm down three pounds. :(:w00t::mad: i just need to stick to my plan closely...i'll be leaving on vacay in a week, and oh Lordy, i hope i can stick with it!! :unsure:

Thank You!!!

I am finding that I am weighing myslef everytime I go somewhere with a scale too just to make sure that mine at home is right. I go days sometimes with only a 1 lb weight loss or even none, then others with a few lbs differance. It's crazy! Congrats on your sucesses so far and have a great time on your vacay!!!:biggrin2:

GOOD FOR YOU, BIGPOPPY!

I'm hanging in at 47, and playing up and down a pound. Hoping to hit the 50 this week. I find that Saturdays are my difficult day because we're Sabbath observers so there is more food around for the meals and sometimes company, and nothing to do so I get "nudgy" and want to eat.

Then on Sunday, like today, I eat next to nothing all day. Can't get it down at all until evening. It's so weird. My restriction seems to change day to day. But, as long as I'm getting there, I"m not unhappy.

I am going to NY to visit my family and my husbands. With a restriction that's not quite as tight as it was, it's gonna be an interesting week. Here's hoping and praying I can do my part and the band keeps me honest. I wish I could say I'm not worried, but I am.

Thank You Gwenn,

These last 6 weeks have been very interesting.I'm 6'5"and weighed 361.5 lbs. pre-op,surgery day I weighed 357 lbs. 5/29/2008,today I weighed 312.5 lbs.

I haven't had a fill and if I continue like this,I don't think I'll get one.

Anyway it sounds like you are doing great! Have a great time in NY.

Good Luck,

Joel

banded 5/30

Dr.Tersigni,Coos Bay OR

I am down a few more pounds...woohoo. It's slow going, but as long as it's going I don't care.

I have lost 4 pounds since I got my fill Thursday and feel restriction.

In the previous month I lost only 4 lbs total and was starving the days before my fill. Now I understand how this band works! YEAH!!!!!!! Until it happens it's hard to fathom, I just hope this restriction isn't temporary. I have another fill appt in 4 weeks just incase.

I am down over 45 (on my way to 50!) since the week before my surgery on May 15; 40+ is post-surgery.

I have my 2nd fill on Thursday morning as I have no restriction after my first. We also have a third fill scheduled (as needed) for the end of the month... just in case.

Very exciting!

I made it to the 250s! About 45 pounds gone and a BMI under 40!!!

Hooray!:confused_smile:

WTG Looooooooooosssssssssssiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee....

I finally hit my 30lb mark.. 3 more lbs to go and I'll hit my 1st goal of being under 250!!! Haven't seen that # in about 6 years!

I went to buy some shirts yesterday and found that I am now an 18/20- 14/16 was a bit snug- but I'm really not that far away from it!!! Isn't that 1X? OMG- I've been in 3X's for 3 years now and I wanted to die the 1st day I bought a shirt that big... I came home and cleaned out my closet and brought everything to a donation center!

"WHAT A FEELING"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yvonne72
messed up a line

Ugh I've been stuck on the last 2 or 3 pounds for the past couple weeks. I've been working out a lot and eating pretty good, its so frustrating! I got my first fill today so I'm just on liquids right now, I'm starving!!!! I've lost 17 pounds since surgery, 27 all together. I'm dying to hit under 200 lbs for the first time since freshman year of highschool!! Congrats to everyone who has had so much success!