Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can the wii be connected to a computer monitor screen

:angry: Ok, i'm in love with wii fit because it's more fun than exercising. I don't like that in between every exercise you have to listen to the same fitness tips over and over but it's still AWESOME! My favorites are the hula hooping (i'll miss that when i'm post op) the boxing (die die die) and all the yoga. I find the yoga nice and relaxing, and my BF commented the my posture was improving. :smile: I'd definately reccomend it to anyone who wants to get off the couch. I work out at the gym regularly too but this is an awesome alternative to watching TV for 5 hours every night.

---dita?

weight.png

I got the Wii Fit 2 weeks ago and I love it!!!! It checks weight and bmi everyday and you can set goals to keep you motivated. It has so many different options anyone can use it. The more you do and the more time you accumulate the more levels you unlock and it gives you more challenges. I have to agree with the other post that it is addictive. It keeps track of how many minutes of activity and I want to keep adding just one more. I am not a video game player like my husband, but love the Wii.

Hi all,

had my wii fit for 2 weeks now and have to say is brilliant......You can do step aerobics, jogging, muscle training, yoga and loads more without leaving the house which is my problem when I get home from a long day at work.

It checks your weight and bmi each day and works out your fit age which was 15 years too high but its coming down nicely.

Only one problem, its quite addictive which I suppose can only be good..

Julie

Julie,

I've been researching the WII Fit and wondered....do you have to have something else to connect it to other than a TV? Sorry for being so dense, but how does it work? Thanks so much! Gaila

I've been trying to find a Wii Fit for the last two weeks. There are some out there to be had, but man, trying to find one that doesn't cost you an arm, leg and half of your soul is impossible.

I was going to do the eBay route, but paying those jacked up prices PLUS shipping? Ouch!

The store that I bought my Wii at said that the Wii Fits are on back order until November (there anyways.) I watched this one website update a list of online retailers that sell them and as soon as I saw one that said "In stock" I clicked on the link, by the time I went to hit "add to cart" they were sold out. Crazy crazy crazy.

I don't know how effective the hula hoop will be sans an arm and a leg.. :redface:

wiifit is pointless to a lot of people because it had a weight limit of 350 :| thats dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I have had the Wii Fit for Two weeks now. I Love it and I end up exercising longer than I thought I would everytime. My Wii Fit age is different everytime. I recomend it to anyone having a hard time motivating to exercise. Annie

We have it ordered, just waiting for it to arrive. I can't wait.

I just got my wii fit and I love it so far! What a fun way to exercise! I know some people are skeptical, but the way I see it is this: ANYTHING that gets you up and off the couch is worth it!

I really like the hula hooping and the ski slalom! So far, anyway!

~Carol

We have had it for a few weeks and I LOVE it! I am still doing my regular exercise but it is so much fun. Way worth the money!

Got my Wiifit on Tuesday and am loving it. Such a fun way to get some exercise in! I've already gone from Obese to Overweight. I paid top dollar for mine on ebay even with free shipping. But no other choice. We can't get them up here in Northern Michigan. It's well worth the money, IMHO.

I just picked up my Wii Fit and am anxiously waiting on my husband to move our daughters Wii game into the living room and install it so the entire family can begin using it. In my research I read some where that they recommended not wearing shoes or socks when on the board because it is slippery? Can any of you tell me what your experience is?