Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Someone once said to watch the Target ads and when you see one be there when the store opens on Sunday am. Well, that's how I got one today (or I should say that I called my mother and she got it for me). Anyway I get the Target ads thru email and notice that they were advertised today and since I don't have a target within a hours drive my mother went and picked me up one. They were all gone at the store she went to within 30 minutes. So now she'll have to ship it to me, so hopefully by weeks end I'll be exercising with the Wii Fit. I also love the dance revolution even though I get a lot of boos.

I have been using the wii fit for over a month now and I love it. It is so much fun and it really help me get in the excercise I need. I love the hoola hoop And the step arobics and the jogging. The yoga and strengh training are good also. I can see my self losing weight and improving my balance. I really would recomend it for those just getting into the exercise routine and especially those with children that need to exercise also. My grandkids love it too!!!

I should be ashamed I have a Wii Fit. Have had it since it first came out...DH preordered it... I killed it everyday..playing it and playing it....

then we bought MarioKart....and downhill it went...

No physical movement but loads of fun...that the fit just got put on the back burner...

but based on the results...I will have to pull out back out again and give it a try on my routine for at least 30 days see what it does!

but it is awesome!!

K, I just bought the wii for my son, but I admit that I have taken it over in the middle of him playing a few times already. Anyway, I want the fit but worry that my downstairs neighbors wont be as excited as I am while I am using it. Being the second floor apartment with neighbors who already hate me, will it be a noise issue? I dont really know how much jumping/stomping/etc is involved.

I bought a Wii Fit today, so I am joining your crew!! I love it. Not thrilled that my Wii turned pudgy on me. That was really sad, but I guess I can watch her get slim and trim.

Give me the scoop... Any secrets to really good Wii Workouts.

I signed up for a Wii Alerts and got mine within 24 hours!

Here's the current instock alert if anyone else is intersted

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Wii-Fit-with-Wii-Balance-Board-RVLRRFNE/sem/rpsm/oid/211097/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do?linkid=j13459594k137826&affiliateid=k137826&mid= You have to call the toll free number though because they make you buy two accessories with this order.

If it's too late for this one, sign up at http://wiialerts.com/

K, I just bought the wii for my son, but I admit that I have taken it over in the middle of him playing a few times already. Anyway, I want the fit but worry that my downstairs neighbors wont be as excited as I am while I am using it. Being the second floor apartment with neighbors who already hate me, will it be a noise issue? I dont really know how much jumping/stomping/etc is involved.

You don't jump on the board. It specifically tells you not to jump. You don't really stomp either. Just stepping on & off. You can jog (not on the board but with the remote in your hand) but I never do the jogging & still feel that I get a good workout.

You don't jump on the board. It specifically tells you not to jump. You don't really stomp either. Just stepping on & off. You can jog (not on the board but with the remote in your hand) but I never do the jogging & still feel that I get a good workout.

Thanx for the info. I am keeping an eye out for one and will probably sign up for wiialerts.com so that I can get one this week...

I finally got one!!! I watched my craigslist like a hawk and finally someone was selling it for only $10 bucks more, so I was like ok I need to get that. I was the first person to email her about it, so thank heavens! So we've had it for 2 days now and LOVE it! It's awesome and def a good workout for me! The yoga stuff is pretty hard right now, as well as some of the balance games.

Anyone else having trouble getting low enough with the rowing squats? I've tried to do them twice but for me to get my center of gravity that low my butt would practically be on the board. I'm a bit tall for a chick (5' 8") so I don't know if that's the problem or not. My kids do great on it but I cannot get that low.

Anyone else having trouble getting low enough with the rowing squats? I've tried to do them twice but for me to get my center of gravity that low my butt would practically be on the board. I'm a bit tall for a chick (5' 8") so I don't know if that's the problem or not. My kids do great on it but I cannot get that low.

I just got my Wii Fit 2 days ago... So I haven't had a chance to try this activity :D I will let you know once I do though. I am only 5' 2" so that would give you something to compare it too. Is it one that has to be unlocked? If not then I will try it when I get home after work.

I am loving the Fit though! I am doing pretty good with the Yoga so far. I was trying to work through one at a time to unlock it all. Fun having something to work towards :unsure:

Has anyone found a place online that gives an approximation for calories being burned playing Wii Fit?

yay i just got my Wii Fit saturday and i am in love! I actually ran and i was ok... i didn't think i could run even for 3 min. the yoga gives me a good work out too just two days of using it about an hr each and when i got to work my neighbor said i looked like i suddenly lost alot of weight because my stomach was flatter ! i am super stoked that this will work for me. I didn't even notice i was dripping in sweat until i turned it off.

I plan on playing with it today in a little bit. I have to set it up. Besides the game disc that comes with it are there other games that you can by just for the fit? If so what are your favs or names of them so I can try them to?

Finally! I got mine yesterday. Hubby got it for our anniversary. He said he didn't want to since its not very romantic, but he knew how badly I wanted it. We each set up mii's on it. We had fun. I think he's going to enjoy it as much as I am. He's a Marine and a bit overweight to their standards.