Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ May 2008 Chat

Alex has been making some changes to LBT trying to get the website to download faster and the threads to do the same when we go from page to page. That might of had something to do with it Kat but, not sure. Seems one day things here load very fast for me then another it's so slow that it timed out. I know he's been trying to improve things so maybe yesterday the email notifications were shut down for a bit. I wasn't getting mine either but, I got them this morning.

Another thing I noticed was if I don't click on each one every time a new notification comes up then I don't get a new one until I've been in there for the first notification. Suppose that makes sense really because eventually I'm not active in some of the threads anyway. It's a little confusing for sure.

I finally got that Government Stimulus check this week of course it's already spoken for having gotten my new bike and all. Just found out my son has to take a summer course before his regular college course too UGH. Dang course isn't cheap either...poor kid felt so bad but, like I told him......those courses are there for a reason, he's not the only one that occassionally has to take them. Better to do what they recommend than to struggle when the actual credit courses come around right? So we have to look into that now. This college stuff is alot of work to prepare for.

As far as the reflux.....this is off and on for me. Drives me insane. It's kinda more like sour stomach at night. So my food isn't digesting correctly and it comes back at me. I've been trying not to eat anything after 7pm seems to help most days. Ya know it's not easy for a food addict to not eat when everyone else in the house is munchin.

Kat....I'm excited about your TT for you. I've been thinking about that alot for myself but, I need to really lose some more weight. But man this apron thing is really ugly :thumbup: Bet you can't wait huh?

just popping in to say have a great weekend to everyone! Im going dancing tonight and I am EXCITED!!!! I love to dance plus it is great exercise so its a double bonus for me!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :tt1:

Hello ladies, how are you?

Its good to be here and see you all. Every time I log into LBT there's something different LOL

Nothing much is new, SOSDD... I took a karate class today with my DD, boy those kids get a work out. I did one pushup and 3 situps haaaaaaaaaaa I'm such a loser ROFLMFAO. What were they thinking.

Thanks for the hugs and wishes with my pup... I sure do miss her... my heart is still empty if ya know what I mean.

Other than that, its the same old crap going on. Works been so busy.

Whats shakin with you guys?

:Dancing_wub:

Hi gals.... I've been typing for a while now! Lengthy personals and all. Skipped back a page then back to my in progress post, but POOF! it dissappeared! UGH! Too tired now. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

Happy Mothers Day Gals!

Jetti, aren't you looking HOTT

Sherri, I love the smoothie Tums too, they're harder to find now too, loved it when they sold the huge bottles at costco and Sams. I don't get the sour taste at night, just that ache in the middle of my back, so I pop a couple of Tums, and it instantly goes away.

Mandy, you must be doing much better, going to the zoo, wtg.

Diane, when I lose a post like that, I hit the back arrow at the top of the page or the forward arrow and I can usually find my post..:tt1:

Eileenie, did you get that fill?

I got the bill for my last fill, which was last May, $850.00, and my insurance company denied it, because it wasn't filed until March!!!!

Looks like me and the doctor's office will be talking.

We're going to the LPGA in KingsMill today, that's golf for you cuties that didn't know, we've got tickets in the press box, overlooking the 18th hole. Last year they had booze, yesterday, all they had was beer and wine, YUK! My husband said it was because I got so drunk last year, they stopped serving the hard stuff....WTH.

Hugs to all!

Testing 1 2 3 :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Dang it's gotten cold around my parts of the world. The past few days I can't seem to get the chill out of my bones.

Actually rode my motorcycle Sunday to bring my mother's gift to her house. DH put the windshield on and that helped quite a bit. I had to have him adjust it because I felt I had to stretch to see over it because seeing through it was distorting the road and I didn't like it. All better now :thumbup: But it got so dang cold!

Hi everyone!

Went yesterday for my total unfill, feels pretty scary without that safety net!!! In actuality at this point I FEEL no different!!!

It is a 13 hour round trip and the weather was horrid!!! Both mountain passes (both over 10,000 feet) snowed like crazy---blizzard conditions coming home on one. I drove for hours through snow, sleet, hail, rain, and about 30 minutes of bright shining sun......I was exhausted when I got home!!

I will be gone now for awhile. I am leaving tomorrow for Albuquerque, so I can fly out early Friday morning. Then will be in Texas with the Shrinking Violets for the long weekend, come home late Monday night---and have surgery early Tuesday! Then give me a day or 2 to recover, and I will try to get in and let ya know I survived!!!

My band Dr. was thrilled with my weight, and said he thinks I will be a great candidate for the TT---he said he looks forward to seeing the results....me too!!!

I have a to do list a mile long, I better get started.

Hugs to you all, and I'll see you in about a week!!! Imagine in a week it will all be over!

Kat

Kat, here's a big hug for you! You've got a lot on your plate, I wish you the very best.

Betty called last night, her computer crashed and she won't have one until Friday, she said to tell everyone hello and she misses us :thumbdown:.

Gotta run, ttyl

Kat, I kept having you pop in my head all day today! I kept reminding myself that I needed to make sure to get in here tonight and wish you well, 'cause your plans are coming soon! Good luck to you! have fun with the shrinking violets and when you get back, that TT will go just fine and you'll be a hot mama! take care!

Good luck Kat I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best and a speedy recovery :party: Have a great time with your friends too!

Hellewwwwwo, where is everyone? Hope everyone is having fun and A-OK.

Talked to Betty yesterday, it's going to be June 1 before she gets her new computer. She's such a sweetheart.

Hugs to you all.