Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just wanted to ask everyone to please keep me in your prayers as tomorrow (4/16) is my big day. :unsure:

I’m counting down the hours now -- I am so nervous and excited at the same time about being banded. My surgery is scheduled for 11:30 am, have to be at the hospital at 9 a.m.

I have made successfully through 7 days of liquid diet. Wasn’t sure how I would do. Yes, it was hard but I was determined and I did it. :lol:

Thank you everyone for all of your advice – It has really helped me!

You'll be in my prayers Hunee B, Good luck and GOD Bless!

Thanks Tyme4Change. Good Luck and God Bless to you as well!!!

Good luck to you both! Was nervous before my surgery and am 9 days in now. Before you know it you'll be back on here and it will all be over :lol:

God Bless to the both of you. Before my surgery I was terrified. - Really I was terrified. I have a five year old and I did not want to leave my baby motherless. Upon waking up my first thoughts were "Thank you Jesus." I thanked Him over and over again. Just like I know He watched over me, I know He will be watching over you Hunee B and you Tymeforachange. I am currently three weeks post op. I don't regret having it. I've lost 16 pounds and am learning that 16lbs in three weeks is a good thing (at first I thought I should be losing at a much faster pace).

I am sending up a prayer for you two right now. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and your successes.

God Bless to the both of you. Before my surgery I was terrified. - Really I was terrified. I have a five year old and I did not want to leave my baby motherless. Upon waking up my first thoughts were "Thank you Jesus." I thanked Him over and over again. Just like I know He watched over me, I know He will be watching over you Hunee B and you Tymeforachange. I am currently three weeks post op. I don't regret having it. I've lost 16 pounds and am learning that 16lbs in three weeks is a good thing (at first I thought I should be losing at a much faster pace).

I am sending up a prayer for you two right now. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and your successes.

Thank you soooo much, I find myself getting more nervouse as the day grows closer, but I Know that God will watch over me. I have an almost two year old princess to look after. :lol:

I will keep all of you in my prayers tonight. Congratulations to each and everyone of you for taking the necessary steps to becoming healthier and happier for your children, not only for your self but your children as well. I look forward to the day I can take my 2 year old son to the park and let him play. I will be able to chase after him, eventually.... In JESUS's name I pray AMEN! Good Luck guys!!!!!!

My surgery is coming up on Thursday (4/17) and I've been a bit nervous, though mostly excited at this point. But I have a 4-year-old daughter and a 9-month-old son that make something like this a bit scarier. I just keep reminding myself that the slight risk associated with this surgery is nothing compared to the risk of remaining at such an unhealthy weight. They need their mama here and healthier.

Best wishes to all of you! You'll do wonderfully.

Today's the day...and I'll be thinking of you, Hunee B.

I can't believe 10 days have already passed since my surgery. Before you know it you, too, will be looking back at it.

You'll do great!!!

I'm praying for you Hunee B!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you. This is just the beginning of a great journey. Be sure to rest and take one day at a time. Every day is one step closer to a happier and healthier life. :confused:

:thumbup:honey b its 1130 and ur in for surgery may the good Lord and all his angels watch ova u........the Blood of Jesus is covering you........you Shall be a success and make a instant return to your precious loved ones!

God bless you c u on the other side of bandland!

sister in Christ:wub:

Monica pray for me on the 1st of may:biggrin2:

tyme4achange i am praying 4 u too

:thumbup:honey b its 1130 and ur in for surgery may the good Lord and all his angels watch ova u........the Blood of Jesus is covering you........you Shall be a success and make a instant return to your precious loved ones!

God bless you c u on the other side of bandland!

sister in Christ:wub:

Monica pray for me on the 1st of may:biggrin2:

tyme4achange i am praying 4 u too

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!