Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im A New One Too!

hi everyone,

just an introduction to everyone

my names nikki, im 23 ( nearly 24) and im a single mum to two lovley ( monstrious....just kidding...) girls!

i weighed 20 stone ( 280lbs) when i got banded on the 4th june this year i have lost 3 stone so far and my band is still unfilled...really want it filling but got a feeling my surgeon will be reluctant as ive lost lots of weight already..

can eat just about anything...but do get full and cant eat too big amounts although can fit a Mc donalds happy meal down there at a push!

things are going great, my confidence is as high as its ever been and my clothes just keep getting bigger!!!....great shopping!!!!!

thanks for reading,

bye for now!!!

nikki

the pic is one of my bum before the band and a month ago ive lost another stone scince then.

post-203845-13813131221465_thumb.jpg

Hey Nikki

Well done - you (well you're bum) looks great! I'm in Ireland, and hoping to have surgery done in France next month! Where did you have your surgery done? I was going to have it done in the UK but it's pretty expensive there!

anyway great to hear from you!

:)

I love the photos! What a difference some stones? makes. Congratulations!

What is the conversion from stones to pounds? I think I'm going to start saying what I weigh in stones :-).

I'm definitly going to take a photo of my butt. Because it's the biggest thing on me, I bet I see the most difference in it.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in your journey!

Megan

thanks everyone,

hi bright, i actually had my operation in hull but i got it done free on the NHS, i think we are very lucky who are able to do this, i hope you find a surgeon your happy with and who dosnt cost the earth!..good luck.xx

megan0318, thanks!, it does make a difference losing a few stone, my bum and hips are also the biggest part of me, i find it ages to find clothes that fit me because i have such a small waist!!

take some pics, and post them on here, i love seeing how we all change during the weight loss process...nikki.x

this pic is of the front before banding, and after losing two stone.

post-203845-13813131221604_thumb.jpg

oh and megan, there are 14lbs to the stone, hope this helps!

attatched is a webcam pic of my face,, i know, im unrecognisable!! (and this was taken before i lost the weight!)

post-203845-13813131221741_thumb.jpg

hi robin!!...wow, just wanted you to know that it was you who gave me the the hope and drive to do this, you are truly amazing!, i hope we are all as successful as you. well done!

nikki.x