Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are We ready for a Black President?

Are we ready for a Black President?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are we ready for a Black President?

• Yes
    • No

BJean: Do you think that the black flag has something to do with the football player that was going to show a black clothe I think(don't quote me) during a football game after getting a touchdown(honoring our black president) I guess with both of them why the black clothe or flag to represent someone or something? I hope I will see a world that doesn't notice the color only notices the man! I did not vote for president elect Obama, but I am a person that promotes country. So the majority has spoken and I will not negatively demean, degrade, or disrespect the decisions or man while he is in office. This will only cause a division in country. So GO PRESIDENT OBAMA, HELP FIX OUR COUNTRY! I'M 110%

BEHIND HIM!

laurigee: I saw the man interviewed and he said that the black flag represented a black day in America because his candidates McCain/Palin weren't elected.

If you want to know what I really think though is that it probably did. He was just too embarrassed to admit it front of the TV camera.

To bad that people like that exsist! I would think if you can't say what you really mean in front of the camera, you must know that your an idiot. I guess that is one good thing that happened out of it. One more idiot in the world IDENTIFIED!

My husband said that on the Iraq flag the black means Martyrdom, it can also symbolize revenge or mourning....and I know that the flag upside down is a sign of distress....I think this guy is an idiot...

Edited by rodriguezequal
forgot something

Well now that the election is over and Obama is the President Elect...boy I love typing that. Time to retire this thread. We should all take a deep breath and remember our country will survive and will prosper again. Obama has a very very hard job to bring us back after 8 years of hell.

I think we should all give him a chance and pray he does well. Our country is worth it.

God Bless the USA

That's the amazing thing about living in a democracy; any fool is free to display his idiocy. In a dictatorship, we have no choice.