Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh No... Easter Candy!

Lisa, you kill me!

Nana, I came on a bit earlier and tried to reply, but things were too slow - lag... anyway, at that moment, I had a hand full of jelly beans! How coincidental! Have you ever sucked the suger/flavor off and just 'savored' the jelly?

Nicole, this one's for you! During my mushy stage, my generous mother cooked supper for my family - roast, rice & gravy.

What a sacrifice: 1) to not eat 2) to not eat Mom's food.

So while noone was looking, I grabbed a spoon and DRANK the gravy.....

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, heaven!

Betcha dont feel so bad now!

I take the candy to work and leave it in a central location in the middle of the building. It only lasts SECONDS there!!! So if I have any left after the basket filling, there it goes.....!!! Can you give it away???

Thanks so much guys. I still feel bad, but at least I know this isn't like "Stepford Bandsters" and everyone is perfect.

It's tough right now because I feel perfectly NORMAL (like I'm not even banded) and yet my head is the only thing controling my eating right now. I do get full faster, but without any kind of fill it still feels like being on a diet.

Nancy, thanks for the suggestion. But the trash or the toilet may be the only place candy will end up around here ;)

Nicole, oh how I remember those days. Week 4 is super tough, thats when I REALLY got hungry. Hang in there, its almost over.

Still having crawfish on Sunday? THATS better then candy!

(hmmm, Im not sure if thats a true statement. ok, if someone would give me a pound of crawfish and a bag of PB eggs and told me to choose one.... Id go for the eggs.) ;-)

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! I still don't have any Easter candy, but I didn't want DaisyPooh to feel alone so I ate many types of goodies in mass quantities last night. What, on this Earth, will stop me? Crap I don't even like. And I'm choking again from the acid reflux in my throat. Easter candy would only be a problem one day in this house, cause it would be gone in one sitting. Phooey on food. BAN FOOD... BAN FOOD... BAN FOOD (DeLarla's latest cause.)

Was I the only one that fought with myself inside my head for hours about how I do not have to eat a cadbury bunny egg just because it is Easter!! My brain tells me: It is just one and it is a special occasion, 1 won't kill you, but my ars knows I won't stop at 1. I swear I argued with myself for hours last night and it started back up this morning. It's gonna be a long weekend!

Gee Paula, I wish I had great advice to give on how to avoid the Easter candy, but I don't. I'm obsessed with it. I ate Peeps the other night and I don't even like them that much. Had part of my daughter's Cadbury Caramello bar the other night. chocolate covered raisins last night (tried to justify eating the raisins saying they were a healthy snack).

I made it through Halloween, Christmas and Valentines day without craving this crap and now I am out of control. scale keeps creeping up.

I'm hoping when I get my fill next week that I will get a grip and get back on track with my eating.

I am addicted to chocolate. Damn those stores for putting this candy on sale.

Ok I feel better this AM the kids ate the Peeps while I drooled. Jelly Beans ended up in the trash they only sucked of the coating then spit them out. What a waste anyway

I'm here at work and I took the Bag and split it with 2 girls put it in their candy Bowl so everyone else will enjoy them.

Safe for the moment.

My biggest problem with easter candy are Cadbury's cream eggs and the malted milk eggs... looooove malted milk eggs.< /p>

Luckily for me, there are no See's shops here in my exile. oooooo scotch mallows... bordoux bars... Yikes!

Crystal, sounds like you go for the good/rich stuff. Heck - I like the good, the bad, the cheapy stuff, the bland, the rich tasting... I like em' ALL! And those malted milk eggs? ha! How about the entire bag?! I dont like te bigger ones as much as the little ones

Maybe we should change this thread title to "Favorite Easter Candy".

I love easter candy! (sigh)

And Mary, you get a gold star for your perseverance! That truly is a NSV!

Was I the only one that fought with myself inside my head for hours about how I do not have to eat a cadbury bunny egg just because it is Easter!! My brain tells me: It is just one and it is a special occasion, 1 won't kill you, but my ars knows I won't stop at 1. I swear I argued with myself for hours last night and it started back up this morning. It's gonna be a long weekend!

Kim, I am right there with you... Im so glad Im not the only one that has conversations with themself. ;)

It IS gonna be a really L O N G weekend!

Yep did not touch the Peanut chocolate cups > Made up for it with the Piece of pizza and wedding cake. Dang it

Did not go as well as I thought it would. Oh well I will just try harder

Okay, I'm in with the IN crowd now cuz someone just bought 2 coffee mugs stuffed with Easter candy. It's not much, but I just officially joined this bunch by eating the 3 Easter M'nMs and one sour ball thingy. Just leaves ya wanting for more, doesn't it?

Yes, that's definitely a mushy. Stupid ERIN (food monger co-worker that drives me nuts about food) begged me to go to a buffet against my will. I finally gave in and ended up spending $12 on a meatball that had me fighting a PB through the whole meal. So I'll be eating mushy Cadbury eggs for dinner. And Breakfast, and lunch, and dinner.