Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Idol...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that Nadia is gone. I thought for sure it was gonna be Scott. And what up with Bo in the bottom three. What a shocker?!!!!

I love love love Constantine. I want him to win.

CONSTANTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting here 2 feet from the TV waiting for the results. But yes, I LOVED Carrie last night and was disappointed that she didn't get better reviews. So what if it wasn't perfect, she looked hot.

Who knew you DeLarla would read this before the show? I also forgot about the time difference. LOL!!!

I'm voting Penni off this island for blowing tonight's show. Penni is grounded. She's in the corner wearing a sign.

Because I am gay and I have no life and all I do is sit in front of LBT and wait for American Idol. Please pass me a life.

"Here's your sign!"

Because I am gay and I have no life and all I do is sit in front of LBT and wait for American Idol. Please pass me a life.

The only one geekier than me is YOU. I might be addicted to American Idol, but you are addicted 3 hours ahead of me. Here's your sign back.

TWO HOURS lololololololol

The only one geekier than me is YOU. I might be addicted to American Idol, but you are addicted 3 hours ahead of me. Here's your sign back.

Well since you blew it for me, I'm going to blow it for everyone. Constantine will win. I know he will because I said he will win. And if he doesn't win I'm going to act like a big baby.

CRAP! Now we all have to boycot Idol. Ryan Seacrest made a fat joke. That's messed up. What the hell is wrong with people?

Hi Guys,

My predictions and my opinions. Ya gonna hear them whether you like it or not! LOL

Constantine is such an artificial Broadway wanna be. If he wins, I will never watch Idol again. I can see him doing "Starlight Express" on rollerskates or some corny off broadway show, but come on! The only reason he would win is that a lot of googly teenage girls with pimples and glasses with text messaging keep voting for him. Unfortunately this is the target market for him and he is marketing himself well, so he will make the top three for sure.

Bo is hot!! He really doesnt need the show at all at this stage. One of the reasons why he stated tonight that he didnt care one way or another whether he was voted off was because he would just go back to doing what he enjoyed so well. He knows he doesnt need the show anymore. I like his attitude, but dunno if America wants to hear this or wants the beggars.who give puppy eyes like Constantine.. He will make the top three, unless he really messes up with song selection.

Carrie Underwood has got the right stuff. Beautiful, talented and she appeals to cornbelt, working class middle America. She does need to stick to her country genre if she wants to win the competition. Pat Benatar is not for her..

Nadia at best was a mediocre singer. She really had trouble holding a note for more than 3 seconds. I seriously thought she had asthma or some other issue. She certainly had flair and was flamboyance but I dont see her becoming much more than a lounge singer.

Scott... I have nothing to say about him that is positive. Has an inflated ego, inconsistent and pitchy and I have no idea how he has survived this long.

Anthony Federov reminds me of Barry Manilow. He might have appeal on Nickelodeon but he does have the same appeal as Constantine with young. teenage girls with hormone issues. He looks a little like Aaron Carter. Not idol material and not very marketable except on Disney Channel.

Vonzell is great, but she has the same problem as the beautiful African american diva from last season (I cant remember her name, but she looked like Natalie Cole and had a buff body) She has an exceptional voice and she radiates confidence, but she doesnt have the certain something that separates her from the pack. I hope she gets to the top three, but not likely.

Anwar: I love Anwar, but up til now, he has been a little meek. Great voice, but needs to work on his presence. Hes just a little too sweet and lacks the competitive edge.

So my take on this: Carrie wins, Constantine second, Bo third, Anwar then Vonzell in this order.

They shouldnt have gotten rid of Jessica. She was the best singer of the lot but had the appearance of a bulldog. Simon hit it on the head. She did not have the likeability factor going for her.

Babs in TX

My....someone has an opinion lol. Well here's mine.

First of all, I ain't a teen........I am 35 and I vote for Constantine!!! I think the people who vote for him are more likely in my age bracket, give or ten a few years. He won me over when he sang David Cassidy. I thought to myself if this guy is going to take a chance with a song like that....he's my man. Then when he sang....I forgot the song he sang the next week..wasn't it a Gary Puckett song? can't remember. He was even better........then came Showtunes.......My funny valentine. then Queen last night....boy this guy has versatility.....unlike the rest of the pack who don't even come a close second.

Bo messed up singing Freebird last night.....Worst song ever! IMO. When Simon agreed with me, I knew there was something to it. Unless you live in Alabama or below the Mason Dixson Line Lynard Skynard is not going to appeal to the masses. Bo needs more then the Southern states to win. He needs to branch out from his Southern rock label. I think he is looking more for exposure of his band though, then to actually win the contest.

I was surprised that Nadia went home before Scott.

Anwar.....I liked him at first, but, he sings his songs the same way every week. Start slow and build up at the end---I told my husband that before the judges said the same thing. He is cute though.

Vonzell...she's got a lot of talent. I don't think she will win, but, she is great to watch.

Carrie.......something about her I just can't dig her. I think it was the Tiffany song. She is pretty, and I actually thought she did a pretty good job last night.

Anthony is okay. I would think teens like him better than adults. He sounds like Jon Secada or Mark Anthony.

That's my opinion for what it's worth.

Delarla....you got good taste!!

Babs, for me - you hit the nail on the head! Everything was right on.... from Constantine to Anthony! Good analyzing!

Hi,

Paula: Glad you agree with me

Denise: I do like Constantine and I actually think he should remake "I think I love you", which happens to be one of my favorite songs. I just think that he is over the top with the dramatics. Maybe he should just lick the microphone for more effect.... I think he would do better if he toned it down a bit. Sometimes mystery is better...

By the way, my former life was in the talent/music industry in Europe. I owned a production and casting agency in Amsterdam. I worked mostly with kids and teens. Not that this makes me anymore qualified to judge the show since people from all across America make this decision....One of my young protegees I discovered at a casting when he was age 12 is finally making it in the music industry. I cut a demo with him in 1998 and got him an audition with Sony in Europe. I was the first one to get him on tv. You can go to his website which is www.BRACEmusic.nl. Most of it is in Dutch, but there are some videos of his new releases. I am very proud of him. His mom and I still talk and email eachother. Take a look when you get a chance.

Babs in TX