Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

OK. This has nothing to do with painful medications or juices, but it was a funny story so I just had to tell it. One day my husband was in the bathroom trimming his beard. I heard him ask from the bathroom if I have makeup. MAKEUP???? Of coarse, but why do you need it. Well, he apparently went from trimming his beard to his eye brows and forgot to put the little cap for the length back on the trimmer and shaved one eyebrow completely off. When he walked into the living room I feel out of my chair I was laughing so hard! :rolleyes:

LOL! That reminds me of the Friends episode when Joey gets his eyebrows waxed for a head shot picture........so funny!!!

Okay, I have a story. This is really embarrassing but I'll tell it anyway. I used to work at a bank as a teller. Well at the time, I had been on a diet and lost some weight. I had this skirt that I really liked and I knew it was too big, but me being the weirdo that I am, wore it anyway. Well, I had to go to the bathroom, so I get up and start walking. I had to walk across the lobby to get there. I'm struttin across the lobby feeling pretty good about myself and MY SKIRT FALLS OFF OF ME, in front of everyone. Just fell to the ground. I had on a girdle too! My co-workers and all the customers in the bank saw it. I was freakin mortified!! I stayed in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes until the lobby cleared out. My co-workers laughed at it for days!!

Georgia Girl, you poor thing. I would have been mortified.

I got some cranberry capsules today. I used to take them all the time but then my dr. put me on a low dose of antibiotics which I have taken for years. I can only assume my body has built up a tolerance to them.

Good think I don't have a bf or DH. I used to get a UTI every time I had sex. (okay I know TMI again) All Boys, stay out of this thread!:redface::rolleyes:

While we are on embarrassing stories...

When I first started taking metformin I crapped my pants in the middle of a pet store. Couldn't hold it, couldn't move fast enough. I was mortified at the time but I find it highly amusing now.

Perhaps that belongs on the DS thread.

Alright, I have just finished laughing until I cried after reading all of these stories -- they are flippin' hilarious!!

GGirl -- OMG!! You poor thing! I would have died, I know.

Thanks for the laugh everyone -- I needed it!!

OK Babygirl, lets see if we can come up with something so you won't be bored.....

Many years ago, before DH and I were married, he had helped me move into a new apartment, and had spent the night. I had no bed set up or anything yet---so we just slept in the living room floor. Well early the next morning, my parents show up at the door. Now I am not a child anymore, but they would not have liked walking in and finding us naked in the floor, so he took off for the bathroom, was going to walk out like he had been in the shower. I let them in, and was going to casually walk out wrapped in my blanket and get some clothes. As I walked down the hall, I left a trail of things falling out of the blanket, my panties, his underwear, and a condom wrapper!!!! Which would have been bad enough, but I had no idea, so I go into the room where my clothes were, and Rick comes out of the bathroom----ready to face the parents, and comes into the hall littered with the remains of our night. My Dad give him the one lifted eyebrow (he still had his!!!) stare!!! NOTHING was ever said!

Heck now we have kids older than we were at the time that happen! He thinks my Dad still thinks about it! LOL!!

Kat

LOL that is funny!!

Now that reminds me of a story.

When I was a senior in high school I had my boyfriend over one night after a track meet. Well I was ummm performing something on him that I had not ever done before. Well the door to my bedroom was cracked and I heard a noise outside so we stopped. Later on that night my younger brother was giving me funny looks. When I asked him what was up he said " I just have one question for you" and I said what's that? He gives me a big grin and says "Did you spit or swallow?" Yep, my brother witnessed my first blow job.

I have an embarrassing one. My DH and I were raised Catholic. One of the requirements of my church was to go to an "engagement retreat" for a weekend which is sponsored by the church. It was held at a university and we were matched with other women (men with men) to share rooms. Well, got there on a Friday and by Sat. morning my DH had convinced his roommate that we were going to skip the morning session, switch roommates and then we would all slip into the late morning session and would never be missed.

Well, after a nice round of sex with my DH, and thinking that no one figured out where we had been, we go out into the lobby of the dorm for our next session. They have us line up in two lines for men facing women. (The purpose was to have us stretch b/4 the next session). With every movement, I queefed (sp?). I thought I was going to die. We went home early...claimed I was sick. Had to do the weekend all over again a month later.

I have an embarassing story involving sex: When I was moving across country, I opened my house to sell things. I lived in a townhouse w/no yard, so yard sales weren't a thing. But, I took a family upstairs to see my queen bed set. They loved it and wanted it right then. Well, I'd forgotten that I'd, um, entertained myself with a certain toy of mine, and when they lifted up the bed, it came rolling off and across the floor.

I just walked over to it and kicked the blankets over it. I kept talking like nothing had happened, but they were looking at each other like, "What was that? Was that...Oh, yeah it was."

I have an embarassing story involving sex: When I was moving across country, I opened my house to sell things. I lived in a townhouse w/no yard, so yard sales weren't a thing. But, I took a family upstairs to see my queen bed set. They loved it and wanted it right then. Well, I'd forgotten that I'd, um, entertained myself with a certain toy of mine, and when they lifted up the bed, it came rolling off and across the floor.

I just walked over to it and kicked the blankets over it. I kept talking like nothing had happened, but they were looking at each other like, "What was that? Was that...Oh, yeah it was."

Did they buy the bed?

i think i would have keeled over ... :rolleyes: :redface:

Yeah! They did buy it. I keep the plastic covering on my beds, so that may have helped to influence them. :rolleyes: Without that, I'm not sure they would have!

I was pretty mortified, but laughed my ass off with friends later.

Got one!

Ok so I bought a new movie for my daughter which looked like she would like. A few minutes into the movie I realized that the movie was too "advanced" for her because it has alot of sexual references. I turned it off and decided I would give the movie to a friend.

Later that night my DH, my DD, and myself were wrestling in the bed...which my DD loves to do. I lean over and hug my DH and my DD blurts out, "Are ya'll about to have sex?" My DH got red faced. I could have died. Needless to say we had to go into a conversation of what she actually thought sex was.......

Thank God she thought it was kissing. :rolleyes:

My DH and I shared a house with another guy before we started dating. He was out grubbing weeds in the yard and got into some poison ivy (without knowing it). He later got some of it on himself when he went to pee. Later that night, I'm in my room and hear all this noise from the adjacent bathroom. Seems DH (then only nice roomate) had an "intersting dream" which caused certain parts to expand - parts that now were feeling the effects of poison ivy. He had run screaming to the one bathroom in the house and was leaning into the sink soaking the offending member in cold Water and howling in pain. He was very embarassed. I was VERY glad that we had not started dating yet, because I knew where that poison ivy would have ended up if we had been!