Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

I'll complain cause I gotta drive 3 hours both ways for a fill today. Boo.

I did the same eyebrow thing Lauren, I also have a scar in my eyebrow from it hehehe.

Kids + Sex----something was always embarassing me!!!

Once when my oldest DD was about 7 or 8, we were at my grandparents visiting with an elderly Aunt in from out of town. My DD was laying on the floor, chin resting in her hands watching Matlock on TV with my Grandpa. When suddenly she turns and says "OH yeah! Mom what's an orgasm?"

Now none of us there were prudish---I thought the table was going to levitate from my Grandma and Aunt trying not to laugh. Grandma is looking at me---like well.........

So I tell her "It's all a part of sex, do you wanna talk about it now or in private?" She gets this disgusted look on her face and says "That's so gross, Joseph told me he was gonna give me an orgasm, I thought it was candy!"

She is 26 now.......hopefully she knows it is better than candy!!!!

Jewels----we are not ignoring you, maybe LJM can move your post to the introductions sections, where you can find the information more plentiful and on topic of banding.

There are also stickies explaining the ticker thing somewhere aren't there guys???

Welcome to LBT---I hope they get your post put over where you can get the info you come after!

Kat

OMG Kat.. hahaha. Who was Joseph and why was he going to give an 8 year old an Orgasm?!

Oh, and it depends on the candy :rolleyes:

Edited by FairyFacade

My DH and I shared a house with another guy before we started dating. He was out grubbing weeds in the yard and got into some poison ivy (without knowing it). He later got some of it on himself when he went to pee. Later that night, I'm in my room and hear all this noise from the adjacent bathroom. Seems DH (then only nice roomate) had an "intersting dream" which caused certain parts to expand - parts that now were feeling the effects of poison ivy. He had run screaming to the one bathroom in the house and was leaning into the sink soaking the offending member in cold Water and howling in pain. He was very embarassed. I was VERY glad that we had not started dating yet, because I knew where that poison ivy would have ended up if we had been!

Wow I can relate! Last year I was digging up flower beds around the house to replace with marble chip rock / austin stone...I took a break and sat down on what I thought was a "safe" rock till I felt the booty burning....Look down I'm covered in fire ants - I ran and jumped in the pool, and sat there for the day. By night fall I'm "swollen" - had to go to ER to get 2 HUGE shots.

OMG Kat.. hahaha. Who was Joseph and why was he going to give an 8 year old an Orgasm?!

thats what i was wondering :rolleyes: :redface:

I really think Joseph was another 8 year old who had no idea what an orgasm was.......because as he grew up, I am not saying he did not give nor get his fair share but my daughter was not his type.......!!!!

Fire Ants...I HATE them that is a GOOD one to complain about, I have various little scars on my feet, where I will get one under my flip flop strap when we are in TX----I cannot imagine them swarming my nether regions---OUCH does not begin to cover it!

Kat

I do have a real complaint today. Looking back at the appt with my surgeon yesterday I am miffed that he kept pushing bypass and/or the sleeve!! Just cause he thinks its a passing fad cause some doc's in europe are moving away from it. eeshe I wanted to smack him. Then THEN he was showing me where the port was gonna go (short waisted and 31in waist over a 40+ hip ....) he wouldn't let me sit up while he was talking to me even though I told him I had vertigo and couldn't lay like that and look up at someone at an angle!! I think he just wanted to watch my eyes bounce back and forth....

Ok .. I am done .. other then that .. he is a good doc ... I look forward to giving him hell in the next few weeks LOL

I only have one very embarrassing moment, thank goodness.

I was moving into a new apartment and I was trying to hook up the cable. I had the door open and a extremely cute guy was in the parking lot. I asked him if he knew how to hook up cable cause I was having trouble. He came in and stood there for a few seconds before

looking at the tv. All of a sudden, I felt the gas coming on. I tried my best to hold it in. It was the loudest longest fart and the guy just kind of ran out of the room. I was really glad I didn't know him when I shut the door.

Speaking of insect bites, I went to Florida a couple of years ago during my fall break. Went out to look at the beach as soon as I got there (hadn't even gotten to the motel yet), and managed to get bitten by something on the 2 minute walk to the beach. It stung a bit, but I didn't think too much of it at the time. Well, by that night it had a tiny little Fluid blister where the bite was. By the next morning, my entire foot had swollen up. Wonderful start to a vacation. I spent the next several days swollen and limping (not to mention severe itching at night because of the swelling).

I only have one very embarrassing moment, thank goodness.

I was moving into a new apartment and I was trying to hook up the cable. I had the door open and a extremely cute guy was in the parking lot. I asked him if he knew how to hook up cable cause I was having trouble. He came in and stood there for a few seconds before

looking at the tv. All of a sudden, I felt the gas coming on. I tried my best to hold it in. It was the loudest longest fart and the guy just kind of ran out of the room. I was really glad I didn't know him when I shut the door.

LOL!!! I'm laughing my ass off at this one!!!!!

Speaking of insect bites, I went to Florida a couple of years ago during my fall break. Went out to look at the beach as soon as I got there (hadn't even gotten to the motel yet), and managed to get bitten by something on the 2 minute walk to the beach. It stung a bit, but I didn't think too much of it at the time. Well, by that night it had a tiny little Fluid blister where the bite was. By the next morning, my entire foot had swollen up. Wonderful start to a vacation. I spent the next several days swollen and limping (not to mention severe itching at night because of the swelling).

Ew! What was it? Did you ever find out?

LOL I got one better for ya'll

I had just had my breast reduction (went from 36III to 36D) and I still had my drainage tubes in, I went to work to pick up my check and fill out my medical leave stuff (again, my boss admitted to loosing the paperwork). One of the other bartenders (sweet old German lady) came up to me grabbed my boobs and proclaimed loud enough for the lunch crew to here "Well, they are at least real and not those fake jobs Neemi got last month" Then went on to ask me what the 'cord' was on the side.

Needless to say I was bright red explaining what the drainage tubes were for.

My complaint is my car has a cassette player and I can no longer find cassettes.

Laurend could it have been a brown recluse(sp) spider?