Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motivational Quotes

my dad says, "honey you are in the efforts department, god is in the results department"

its easy to go to the wrong department............ if im upset or stressed about something and i call my daddy, he will ask me what department im in......... then we laugh......

Just Keep Swimming! -- Dory the Fish :cursing:

Simple, but it works for me. :biggrin:

I really like this though:

"Some succeed because they are destined to; most succeed because they are determined to." -by Anatole France.

Thanks for that LilMissBand-Aid! :tongue2: I might just have to fit that in my signature, you are right, it really is inspiring . . . and I'm determined to succeed here!

Great Quotes all!

a quote from one of my favorite hymns.

"Do what is right, let the consequence follow."

another,

"With every heartache, with every failure, bears with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." Napolean Hill, Think and Grow Rich

"What we do in this life echos in eternity" Gordon B. Hinkley

A favorite of mine..." Happiness is but a state of mind...anytime you want, you can cross the state line." Bob Dylan.

"Life is a journey, enjoy the ride" or better known as...."Sit down, shut up, buckle up and hang on! It's going to be a bumpy ride!" :biggrin:

Some of my favorites:

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." Mark Twain

Nothing beats a failure but a try!

Noone can make you feel inferior without your consent - Elenor Roosevelt

And the one that is in my signature line:

What I do today is important because I am paying a day of my life for it. What I accomplish must be worthwhile because the price is high.

I love the signature line one, Lion.

And look at you, in Onderland! I just made it there myself last week!!!

I like what the little green guy says:

Do or do not, there is no try.---Yoda

I saw this in a wrestling workout room.

"Some people reach for the stars, others climb the mountain and grab one"

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

Alan Cohen

Two of my favorites...

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO! What a ride!"