Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spread Sheet for Tracking April Avengers 08

Hi what a great idea. I entered info and was put at the bottom of your list.

Starting weight 253 on 4/1/08 banded 4/11/08 today's weight 5-30-08 is 219!

Thanks

Big day today.... Two months post surgery plus second fill all in one day!! Woohoo!! I think I am gonna have some restriction now! +3.5cc's. This should be fun.... maybe....:lol:

I need some help. I'm a little new to this. How do I make the ticker stay on each posting.....My banding date was April 29th. My starting weight was 265. I'm now 245 :drool:

Where did everybody go? Third month bandiversarys should be starting!

Hmmmm... cant seem to add data to the spreadsheet. No more lines at the bottom.

dsk (Don) 4/3 310/-70

As embarrassed as I am about my progress, I am posting because I am going to keep trying. I lost 15 lbs pre-op and 16 post banding. Then I started normal foods and stayed under 1400 calories but not much exercising cause I have been recovering from a broken foot from Feb 08. Had my first fill June 2nd which did not do too much for me-2cc's in a 10cc band.

I finally weighed myself today on my own and I have gained 8 lbs. I go to the Drs on Mon July 7th for my 2nd fill and I have had serious doubts about going. BUT, I will go as embarrassed as I will be. Anyway here are my totals and very sorry I can't prove better right now for the Apr Avengers:

Jan08-246 lbs :lol:

Apr 23, 08-231 lbs - day of surgery :)

June 2, 08-215 lbs - first fill :biggrin:

July 7, 08-223 lbs - second fill :thumbup:

August 08-High hopes :thumbup:

Don,

Not sure why you couldn't add anything??? I have posted your new loss. Great job!!!

Don,

Not sure why you couldn't add anything??? I have posted your new loss. Great job!!!

Not sure whats up but I just tried again and I still get the spreadsheet in 'view only' mode. There are no blank lines at the bottom to add info. Oh well... :thumbup:

Thanks!!

I just added myself twice, because I did not add my after preop diet weight the first time. Could you please edit it for me, as well as adding the "-" signs for the weight lost, cause I didn't do that either. Sorry for the inconveince!

Hi,

Just back from a long visit w/my family in NJ. I tried to add my stats to the spread sheet with no luck, not sure what I did wrong if someone can help. My 2month out is 188/21. My first fill was June 9th and I really didn't feel any restrication, I just had my second fill on 7/7, so far so good. I have a little more restriction and lost 2 more lbs.

I'll check back later since I have alot of catching up to do with reading everything that has been going on for the last month or so.

OK...I think what you now have to do (since they removed the place to fill out form) is go to the MORE ACTIONS button....Click on it and then chose the option GO TO LIVE FORM. It will bring up the form to add your info here. Hopefully you can submit it then. I will continue to read the post to see if anyone is having trouble. Sorry about this. Good luck to you all. You all are doing great!

Gina

I had totally forgotten about this spreadsheet. I'm glad I finally checked back in and found it again. I updated my info, but it added me again at the bottom. I'm not sure how to fix it. Everyone is doing so well! Congrats! I can't believe it's been three months already! I remember when I didn't think my surgery date would ever get here! Time flies....

Guest Leslie2Lose

I haven't activated my google account...so it won't let me update. I didn't update in June - 224. July - 224. After port revision, thus delayed fills, in June I had a small setback. Two months of no losing is discouraging, but the scales are moving again. I hope to post a good loss next month. I think I've found my sweet spot. Can someone update me please?

The Avengers Thread had been slow lately. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and losing.